UFO Spotted in Denver Baffled Media and Aviation Experts [VIDEO]
By Jenalyn Villamarin | November 16, 2012 6:04 PM EST
In Denver, Colorado, a man who wants to remain anonymous captured on video another UFO mystery spotted in the sky. After watching the footage of the strange unidentified flying object, media and aviation experts were left perplexed.
According to the man who took the video, the extraordinary flying objects appear at least a couple of days a week at around 12 noon or 1 p.m. "You're going to see it come in from the top and does a loopy loop," the man described the flying object on his footage. The bizarre part? The objects were flying too quickly to be seen with the naked eye. However, if the video was played in slow motion and frame by frame, the image becomes somewhat clear.
To ensure the video was legitimate, the Denver TV station KDVR sent out their own photographer to capture images of the UFO with the use of his own camera. KDVR-TV talked to aviation expert Steve Cowell, a former commercial pilot, instructor and FAA Accident Prevention Counselor. "It's very strange," Cowell said for he did not even have any logical explanation for the images captured on the video.
"That is not an airplane. That is not a helicopter, those are not birds. I can't identify it," Cowell declared. Also, Cowell confirmed that the objects are not insects and he is unaware of any aircraft that has the capability to fly that fast. "Perhaps there's some sort of debris that is being raised up by some of the atmospheric winds," Cowell suggested.
However, the spotted object still remains a mystery. In Cowell's professional opinion, he stated: "As it fits the definition, it's an unidentified flying object." The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) tracks all of the air traffic happening in Colorado and across the United States. The FAA released a statement saying: "We've checked with air traffic control and no one has had any reports of the activity described." The agency also claimed that no employees monitored anything unusual either visually or on radar displays.
Check out the video below for the UFO sighting over Denver, Colorado.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Sickness: Prince Harry Cancels His 30th Birthday Party, Opts For Simple Gathering
- 24-year-old Playboy Model Marries 81-year-old Construction Tycoon Richard Lugner
- ISIS Murder Videos 'Turning On' Foreign Jihadists To Fight US and Britain [VIDEO]
- Rare Blue Flawless Diamond, Costing $25.6 Million, Is The Newest Attraction At The Natural History Museum
- Auckland Gay Men Warned of Having Sex in Bushes of Public Park
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date