‘Glee’ Season 4: Quinn Fabray returns for Thanksgiving ‘in a really cool way’ – Ryan Murphy
By Arlene Paredes | November 16, 2012 2:38 PM EST
Quinn Fabray is coming back to Ohio, Gleeks. Series creator Ryan Murphy hinted her return will not play out in an ordinary manner.
Dianna Agron, who plays Quinn in the show choir dramedy Glee, is definitely coming back for the series' Thanksgiving episode.
Glee Season 4: Quinn Fabray is definitely coming back
Quinn fans can now stop worrying about the former cheerleader's homecoming. Perhaps the delay of her appearance in the show also has something to do with schedule. She is currently busy filming.
Rumours had earlier surfaced that Agron is no longer happy with Glee. But both Murphy and Agron have since dismissed such reports.
The 26-year-old actress failed to attend Glee's premiere party, but she made it known via Twitter that she is coming back soon.
"Wish I could be there tonight to celebrate with you all. But I'll be back soon!! #gleepremiere," Agron tweeted in September.
Dianna Agron talks special moments on Glee's holiday episode
Agron seems truly thrilled to come back to Glee.
Speaking to E! Online, Agron said she will have special moments in the holiday episode.
"It leaves for some really funny moments and some really touching moments, and I get to sing in that episode, and that's always fun because I'm really trying to grow as a singer," the young actress said.
Dianna was seen on 2011 film "I Am Number Four." She has been busy filming another movie, a crime thriller called "Malavita" (due 2013). Dianna is joining Hollywood bigwigs Robert De Niro, Michelle Pfeiffer and Tommy Lee Jones in Malavita.
"Glee" airs on US television every Thursday on FOX.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Matmo Leaves 32k Customers w/o Electricity in Taiwan, Weakens After Landing in China
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Kanye West Abandons Kim Kardashian after 58 Days of Marriage – Reports
- Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev Drama: Heartbroken The Vampire Diaries Actress Reacts to Nikki Reed Dating News—Report
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales