Justin Bieber Texting Selena Gomez 'Like Crazy'
By Diadem Pambid | November 16, 2012 2:38 PM EST
Someone sure as heck isn't letting the break-up go smoothly as it should be. Justin Bieber has allegedly been spamming Selena Gomez's' phone inbox with "take me back" texts. Given Selena was the one who had dumped Bieber, it sure is hilarious to see Bieber going crazy and cray over the 20-year old Latina. Still, how true are the rumors?
Justin Bieber might not look like he's heartbroken but the latest news of him getting pulled over for over speeding all points to bad break-up behavior. As much as "Beliebers" refuse to believe that Justin is unaffected by the "Jelena" spit, Justin has got it bad. New rumors have once again sprouted out of the dirt. Tabloids are saying that Justin has been texting Selena Gomez like crazy.
"Justin Bieber has been texting Selena Gomez non-stop since she broke up with him and begging her to get back together," reports Radar Online.
So Justin might have not realized Selena's worth until everything was a bit too late. Sources close to the couple say that Selena was quite the jealous girlfriend but Justin Bieber had simply passed it off as over exaggeration. Ironically, Justin is the one crawling back to Gomez now that she's dumped him. Yet, other sources claim otherwise.
"Justin is going to get through this. It's not the end of the world. He's no different than other young loves because they make-up and they break-up. There's nothing going on with Barbara. It is all just part of his life because he is famous and in the limelight. This is something he would like to keep private," says a source to Celebuzz.
With all the rumors circulating over the break-up, it's surprising that fans still haven't gotten tired of the big "Jelena" split. Among the rumors up the mill, Justin had allegedly proposed to Selena only to be duped twice. Others include Justin being overly jealous of a onscreen photo taken of Nat Wolff and Selena kissing on the set of "Feed the Dogs."
Hopefully, Justin and Selena do manage to do a "Robsten"-like reconciliation for their desperate fans. If not, well, there are definitely a lot of female "Beliebers" willing to say "yes" to the 18-year old Canadian crooner.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Shocking Inside Stories Of Prince Charles and Princess Diana Revealed By Former Press Officer
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- Madonna Posts Video Of Son Hailed As Possibly The Next Dancing Prodigy
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?
- Microsoft Doubles OneDrive Space To 30GB Due To iOS 8 Update Issues
- New Zealand Could Be Next ISIS Target After Australia Beheading Plot, Says Expert