Justin Bieber Caught for Reckless Driving
By Diadem Pambid | November 15, 2012 8:28 PM EST
Well, reckless driving in Hollywood isn't certainly "old news" and it most definitely not the first time! Another Hollywood star has been caught "recklessly driving" which could be another Lindsay Lohan. Surprisingly though the she is a he and ironically it is once again Justin Bieber caught being bad.
The 18-year-old popstar, Justin Bieber, was caught recklessly driving at the exceeding 100mph. Bieber was driving his Chrome Fisker Karma spaceship when the incident happened. By the looks of it, Justin Bieber is going bad-ass following the break-up with his lady love, Selena Gomez. Bieber is probably blowing off steam on the road, yes?
The witness, Dennis Zine, who happens to be an L.A. City councilman spilled the beans on TMZ. According to Dennis, Justin Bieber exceeded 100mph who had been weaving in and out of traffic along the 101 Freeway in Los Angeles.
The Biebs was allegedly trying to "shake off" the paparazzi that were on his tail - of which sounds strikingly familiar with another Bieber-iffic traffic related article. Despite what Bieber said, witness Zine said was a complete "road maniac."
"Bieber was driving like a maniac. He was weaving in and out of traffic. There was hardly any space between cars as he weaved from lane to lane. If I was on patrol, I would have arrested him for reckless driving. I was going 60 and he drove by me like he was in a rocket ship. He was a maniac," said Zine.
After the Bieber was pulled over, paparazzi flocked to the site given this was the one and only Canadian crooner. The "As Long As You Love Me" singer was pulled over at the Vineland Avenue and Ventura Boulevard exit for driving "reckless manner at speeds in excess of 65 mph." This was quoted by CHP Officer Ming Hsu of the Los Angeles Times.
Too bad for the Bieber, using the excuse of "shaking off" the paparazzi doesn't bade well with traffic enforcers. The 18-year old should probably think of another reason to tell his traffic apprehenders or simply get back to driving school and learn the basice over again.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Killer Whales Gobble Japanese Whaling Crew
- 12-inch MacBook Apple Retina and 2014 MacBook Pro to Feature Liquid Sensors, Release in October
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal
- 5 Marketing Nuggets We Can All Learn From Lady Gaga
- Malaysia Airlines Considers Changing Name After MH370 and MH17 Tragedies