Justin Bieber Caught for Reckless Driving
By Diadem Pambid | November 15, 2012 8:28 PM EST
Well, reckless driving in Hollywood isn't certainly "old news" and it most definitely not the first time! Another Hollywood star has been caught "recklessly driving" which could be another Lindsay Lohan. Surprisingly though the she is a he and ironically it is once again Justin Bieber caught being bad.
The 18-year-old popstar, Justin Bieber, was caught recklessly driving at the exceeding 100mph. Bieber was driving his Chrome Fisker Karma spaceship when the incident happened. By the looks of it, Justin Bieber is going bad-ass following the break-up with his lady love, Selena Gomez. Bieber is probably blowing off steam on the road, yes?
The witness, Dennis Zine, who happens to be an L.A. City councilman spilled the beans on TMZ. According to Dennis, Justin Bieber exceeded 100mph who had been weaving in and out of traffic along the 101 Freeway in Los Angeles.
The Biebs was allegedly trying to "shake off" the paparazzi that were on his tail - of which sounds strikingly familiar with another Bieber-iffic traffic related article. Despite what Bieber said, witness Zine said was a complete "road maniac."
"Bieber was driving like a maniac. He was weaving in and out of traffic. There was hardly any space between cars as he weaved from lane to lane. If I was on patrol, I would have arrested him for reckless driving. I was going 60 and he drove by me like he was in a rocket ship. He was a maniac," said Zine.
After the Bieber was pulled over, paparazzi flocked to the site given this was the one and only Canadian crooner. The "As Long As You Love Me" singer was pulled over at the Vineland Avenue and Ventura Boulevard exit for driving "reckless manner at speeds in excess of 65 mph." This was quoted by CHP Officer Ming Hsu of the Los Angeles Times.
Too bad for the Bieber, using the excuse of "shaking off" the paparazzi doesn't bade well with traffic enforcers. The 18-year old should probably think of another reason to tell his traffic apprehenders or simply get back to driving school and learn the basice over again.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date