Selena Gomez Allegedly Rejected Bieber's Proposal?
By Diadem Pambid | November 15, 2012 8:27 PM EST
Marriage always seems to be a big and heavy topic for celebrities and fans in Hollywood. Well, wait until everyone hears of the news that Justin Bieber had actually proposed to Selena Gomez, his girlfriend of two years only to be turned down. While, Bieber's marriage proposal is the best thing that any other girl will ever cherish - most likely his obssessed fans. However, Selena Gomez chose the easy way out and said NO instead.
The 20-year-old singer, Selena Gomez was not ready to walk down to aisle. Before all the crazy break-up drama of the "Jelena" duo, Bieber tried to ask Gomez, twice to be exact, for Ms. Gomez to be Mrs. Bieber. Unfortunately, Gomez did not say "OMG YES! YES! YEEES!" but instead broke Bieber's heart by saying "No."
As for nosy people who can't just take one reason why Bieber and Gomez broke up, another rumor has been brought up. Gossip Cop reported that Justin Bieber was "very needy" and complained constantly about Selena Gomez not making enough time for him. Apparently, Gomez was tired of having to keep up with her 18-year old beau thus dumping him.
"There have been various leaked reports that someone was cheating, someone was jealous, etc. These rumors are just attempts to deflect attention from the fact that Selena rejected Justin. The simple truth is that they are both way too young to get married, that it was just a business arrangement, that it's time for them to move on, and that it's good that at least one of them had the common sense to say "Enough,"" says another source.
Whatever reason there is behind the break-up, it will definitely be blown into bigger proportions if there is any truth to the failed wedding proposal. So how are the two ex-lovers faring now that love has come and gone?
Gomez is busy being "Glamour's Woman of the Year 2012" and working up her album set for a release by March. On the other hand, Justin Bieber has once again been pulled over by traffic enforcers following another alleged speedy paparazzi chase.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Finale Recap: And The Winner Is…[Spoilers]
- Kris Jenner Shocks Boyfriend Corey Gamble In The Bedroom With Her Tricks And Fabulous Sex Life
- 'Glee' Season 6 Spoilers, Air Date: Naya Rivera Teases Wedding In Final Chapter, Lea Michele Tweets 700th Song Number
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys