Selena Gomez Allegedly Rejected Bieber's Proposal?
By Diadem Pambid | November 15, 2012 8:27 PM EST
Marriage always seems to be a big and heavy topic for celebrities and fans in Hollywood. Well, wait until everyone hears of the news that Justin Bieber had actually proposed to Selena Gomez, his girlfriend of two years only to be turned down. While, Bieber's marriage proposal is the best thing that any other girl will ever cherish - most likely his obssessed fans. However, Selena Gomez chose the easy way out and said NO instead.
The 20-year-old singer, Selena Gomez was not ready to walk down to aisle. Before all the crazy break-up drama of the "Jelena" duo, Bieber tried to ask Gomez, twice to be exact, for Ms. Gomez to be Mrs. Bieber. Unfortunately, Gomez did not say "OMG YES! YES! YEEES!" but instead broke Bieber's heart by saying "No."
As for nosy people who can't just take one reason why Bieber and Gomez broke up, another rumor has been brought up. Gossip Cop reported that Justin Bieber was "very needy" and complained constantly about Selena Gomez not making enough time for him. Apparently, Gomez was tired of having to keep up with her 18-year old beau thus dumping him.
"There have been various leaked reports that someone was cheating, someone was jealous, etc. These rumors are just attempts to deflect attention from the fact that Selena rejected Justin. The simple truth is that they are both way too young to get married, that it was just a business arrangement, that it's time for them to move on, and that it's good that at least one of them had the common sense to say "Enough,"" says another source.
Whatever reason there is behind the break-up, it will definitely be blown into bigger proportions if there is any truth to the failed wedding proposal. So how are the two ex-lovers faring now that love has come and gone?
Gomez is busy being "Glamour's Woman of the Year 2012" and working up her album set for a release by March. On the other hand, Justin Bieber has once again been pulled over by traffic enforcers following another alleged speedy paparazzi chase.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report