Selena Gomez Allegedly Rejected Bieber's Proposal?
By Diadem Pambid | November 15, 2012 8:27 PM EST
Marriage always seems to be a big and heavy topic for celebrities and fans in Hollywood. Well, wait until everyone hears of the news that Justin Bieber had actually proposed to Selena Gomez, his girlfriend of two years only to be turned down. While, Bieber's marriage proposal is the best thing that any other girl will ever cherish - most likely his obssessed fans. However, Selena Gomez chose the easy way out and said NO instead.
The 20-year-old singer, Selena Gomez was not ready to walk down to aisle. Before all the crazy break-up drama of the "Jelena" duo, Bieber tried to ask Gomez, twice to be exact, for Ms. Gomez to be Mrs. Bieber. Unfortunately, Gomez did not say "OMG YES! YES! YEEES!" but instead broke Bieber's heart by saying "No."
As for nosy people who can't just take one reason why Bieber and Gomez broke up, another rumor has been brought up. Gossip Cop reported that Justin Bieber was "very needy" and complained constantly about Selena Gomez not making enough time for him. Apparently, Gomez was tired of having to keep up with her 18-year old beau thus dumping him.
"There have been various leaked reports that someone was cheating, someone was jealous, etc. These rumors are just attempts to deflect attention from the fact that Selena rejected Justin. The simple truth is that they are both way too young to get married, that it was just a business arrangement, that it's time for them to move on, and that it's good that at least one of them had the common sense to say "Enough,"" says another source.
Whatever reason there is behind the break-up, it will definitely be blown into bigger proportions if there is any truth to the failed wedding proposal. So how are the two ex-lovers faring now that love has come and gone?
Gomez is busy being "Glamour's Woman of the Year 2012" and working up her album set for a release by March. On the other hand, Justin Bieber has once again been pulled over by traffic enforcers following another alleged speedy paparazzi chase.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1