Daily Forecast for Crosses: November 15
By swibowo | November 15, 2012 7:21 PM EST
The EURJPY had a bullish momentum yesterday and hit 103.20 earlier today. The bias remains bullish in nearest term testing 103.50 even retesting 104.40/50 key resistance area as a part of the bullish phase after formed double bottom formation around 100.40. My medium outlook is entering a neutral zone with potential wide range between 104.40/50 – 99.50. Selling around 104.40/50 seems to be a good plan for now. Immediate support is seen around 102.00. A clear break below that area could lead price to neutral zone in nearest term.
The GBPJPY had a bullish momentum yesterday and hit 128.30 earlier today. The bias remains bullish in nearest term testing 128.50/80 area. Immediate support is seen around 127.50. A clear break below that area could lead price to neutral zone in nearest term testing 127.00 or lower but as long as stays above the trend line support (white) I still prefer a bullish scenario.
The AUDUSD had a bearish momentum yesterday and hit 1.0346 earlier today. The bias is bearish in nearest term testing 1.0300 or lower. However the false breakdown bullish phase should remain intact and my medium term outlook remains sideways. Immediate resistance is seen around 1.0400. A clear break above that area could lead price to neutral zone in nearest term but would keep the bullish phase remains strong testing 1.0450 or higher.
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28