Daily Forecast for Crosses: November 15
By swibowo | November 15, 2012 7:21 PM EST
The EURJPY had a bullish momentum yesterday and hit 103.20 earlier today. The bias remains bullish in nearest term testing 103.50 even retesting 104.40/50 key resistance area as a part of the bullish phase after formed double bottom formation around 100.40. My medium outlook is entering a neutral zone with potential wide range between 104.40/50 – 99.50. Selling around 104.40/50 seems to be a good plan for now. Immediate support is seen around 102.00. A clear break below that area could lead price to neutral zone in nearest term.
The GBPJPY had a bullish momentum yesterday and hit 128.30 earlier today. The bias remains bullish in nearest term testing 128.50/80 area. Immediate support is seen around 127.50. A clear break below that area could lead price to neutral zone in nearest term testing 127.00 or lower but as long as stays above the trend line support (white) I still prefer a bullish scenario.
The AUDUSD had a bearish momentum yesterday and hit 1.0346 earlier today. The bias is bearish in nearest term testing 1.0300 or lower. However the false breakdown bullish phase should remain intact and my medium term outlook remains sideways. Immediate resistance is seen around 1.0400. A clear break above that area could lead price to neutral zone in nearest term but would keep the bullish phase remains strong testing 1.0450 or higher.
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build