Daily Forecast for Crosses: November 15
By swibowo | November 15, 2012 7:21 PM EST
The EURJPY had a bullish momentum yesterday and hit 103.20 earlier today. The bias remains bullish in nearest term testing 103.50 even retesting 104.40/50 key resistance area as a part of the bullish phase after formed double bottom formation around 100.40. My medium outlook is entering a neutral zone with potential wide range between 104.40/50 – 99.50. Selling around 104.40/50 seems to be a good plan for now. Immediate support is seen around 102.00. A clear break below that area could lead price to neutral zone in nearest term.
The GBPJPY had a bullish momentum yesterday and hit 128.30 earlier today. The bias remains bullish in nearest term testing 128.50/80 area. Immediate support is seen around 127.50. A clear break below that area could lead price to neutral zone in nearest term testing 127.00 or lower but as long as stays above the trend line support (white) I still prefer a bullish scenario.
The AUDUSD had a bearish momentum yesterday and hit 1.0346 earlier today. The bias is bearish in nearest term testing 1.0300 or lower. However the false breakdown bullish phase should remain intact and my medium term outlook remains sideways. Immediate resistance is seen around 1.0400. A clear break above that area could lead price to neutral zone in nearest term but would keep the bullish phase remains strong testing 1.0450 or higher.
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- National Ice Cream Day: Most-Ordered Flavors and Toppings by Americans [See Photos]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Celebs: Struggle With Drug Addiction
Join the Conversation
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $499 Comes With 5.5-Inch Quad HD Display, Snapdragon 805 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People