'Grey's Anatomy' Season 9 Episode 6: In 'Second Opinion,' the lawsuit moves forward
By Arlene Paredes | November 15, 2012 4:03 PM EST
"Grey's Anatomy" Season 8 Episode 6 will see Cristina Yang as the "Queen of Mean" again. At the same time, the crash victims will be urged to relive the tragedy that was the plane crash, as their lawsuit moves forward.
It will be good to see Yang recover from yet another tragedy. She will carry with her everything she's learned from the great Dr Thomas aka Mr Feeny. It is interesting to see how Yang "bucks up" this time. She may be a different person now, post-plane crash, post-Minessotta, but Yang won't be less mean to the interns, will she? So move over, Medusa Grey. The Queen of Mean is back.
Chandra Wilson speaks Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome (CVS)
Also this week, Chandra Wilson, who plays Miranda Bailey, will speak for a disorder called Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome (CVS). Seattle Grace Mercy West will attend to this illness, and Wilson will have a PSA at the end of the episode.
Wilson's eldest daughter had the mitochondrial dysfunction as a child, but she has been treated. The illness can cause severe vomitting bouts of 6 to 12 times per hour, lasting up to three weeks.
According to Wetpaint, "Chandra believes that if she can help even one Grey's viewer hear the syndrome's name out loud and identify their own symptoms, then she's done her job." Incidentally, Wilson also led the production of "Second Opinion" as episode director.
Arizona Robbins is back, thanks to Bailey
The official synopsis of "Second Opnion" goes:
"The crash victims proceed with their lawsuit, which requires them to face their injuries. Meanwhile, Bailey sneakily gets Arizona to assist with a pediatric case; and Cristina works on adjusting to her new surroundings."
Calzona (Callie-Arizona) fans will be delighted to see one of their favorite characters rise to the challenge of another chapter in her life.
Meanwhile, Arizona's better half, Callie, will be forced to revisit McDreamy's case. Will they go for another procedure to restore his injured hand?
The sixth episode of Grey's Anatomy will air on U.S. television via ABC on Thursday, Nov. 15.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- Hilarious Reactions For Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Secret Wedding: George Clooney, Jennifer Aniston, Billy Bob Thornton
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Episode 6 Spoilers: Next Week Tests Relationships And Sees A Shocking Exit
- Mila Kunis-Ashton Kutcher Baby; Actor ‘Not Letting Mila Out Of His Sight’
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Exclusive New Trailer, Charlie Hunnam Is Guy Ritchie’s Choice For King Arthur [VIDEO]
- ‘Castle’ Update: Watch Stana Katic, Jon, Seamus Take Bucket Challenge At Season 7 Set, Nathan Fillion Missing [VIDEOS]
- Apple iWatch is iPhone 6 Accessory on Sept 19 Release Date: 6 Confirmed Specs & Features
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected
- ISIS Wants $6.6M and Release of Aafia Siddiqui in Exchange of Head of Female US Humanitarian Aid Worker, 1st American Fighting for Jihadis Dead
- Ukraine Ceasefire Looks Remote As Putin Talks Tough At Meeting With Poroshenko
- James Foley Torture Involves CIA Waterboarding Technique