'Grey's Anatomy' Season 9 Episode 6: In 'Second Opinion,' the lawsuit moves forward
By Arlene Paredes | November 15, 2012 4:03 PM EST
"Grey's Anatomy" Season 8 Episode 6 will see Cristina Yang as the "Queen of Mean" again. At the same time, the crash victims will be urged to relive the tragedy that was the plane crash, as their lawsuit moves forward.
It will be good to see Yang recover from yet another tragedy. She will carry with her everything she's learned from the great Dr Thomas aka Mr Feeny. It is interesting to see how Yang "bucks up" this time. She may be a different person now, post-plane crash, post-Minessotta, but Yang won't be less mean to the interns, will she? So move over, Medusa Grey. The Queen of Mean is back.
Chandra Wilson speaks Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome (CVS)
Also this week, Chandra Wilson, who plays Miranda Bailey, will speak for a disorder called Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome (CVS). Seattle Grace Mercy West will attend to this illness, and Wilson will have a PSA at the end of the episode.
Wilson's eldest daughter had the mitochondrial dysfunction as a child, but she has been treated. The illness can cause severe vomitting bouts of 6 to 12 times per hour, lasting up to three weeks.
According to Wetpaint, "Chandra believes that if she can help even one Grey's viewer hear the syndrome's name out loud and identify their own symptoms, then she's done her job." Incidentally, Wilson also led the production of "Second Opinion" as episode director.
Arizona Robbins is back, thanks to Bailey
The official synopsis of "Second Opnion" goes:
"The crash victims proceed with their lawsuit, which requires them to face their injuries. Meanwhile, Bailey sneakily gets Arizona to assist with a pediatric case; and Cristina works on adjusting to her new surroundings."
Calzona (Callie-Arizona) fans will be delighted to see one of their favorite characters rise to the challenge of another chapter in her life.
Meanwhile, Arizona's better half, Callie, will be forced to revisit McDreamy's case. Will they go for another procedure to restore his injured hand?
The sixth episode of Grey's Anatomy will air on U.S. television via ABC on Thursday, Nov. 15.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7'—5 Villains To Feature In The Movie, According To Reported Leaks [Spoilers]
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett, NYPD To Discover The Real Rick Castle
- 'Under The Dome' Season 2 Finale Spoilers: An Exit Route Appears But Not Everyone Gets Out Alive, 'Under The Dome' Season 3 Update [VIDEO]
- Bruce Jenner Sex Change Reports Resurface As He Shaves His Leg, Behaves Feminine Inside A Coffee Shop
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Galaxy Note 4 vs iPhone 6 Plus: Better Performing Display and Best Overall Screen
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Samsung Galaxy S5: Battle of the Samsung Flagship Smartphones
- Apple iPad Air 2, OS X Yosemite Release Date Set For October, While iPad Mini 3 With Retina Headed For 2015 Release
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Galaxy Note 4 vs iPhone 6: Performance, Sales, iOS 8 and Android 5.0 L