'Grey's Anatomy' Season 9 Episode 6: In 'Second Opinion,' the lawsuit moves forward
By Arlene Paredes | November 15, 2012 4:03 PM EST
"Grey's Anatomy" Season 8 Episode 6 will see Cristina Yang as the "Queen of Mean" again. At the same time, the crash victims will be urged to relive the tragedy that was the plane crash, as their lawsuit moves forward.
It will be good to see Yang recover from yet another tragedy. She will carry with her everything she's learned from the great Dr Thomas aka Mr Feeny. It is interesting to see how Yang "bucks up" this time. She may be a different person now, post-plane crash, post-Minessotta, but Yang won't be less mean to the interns, will she? So move over, Medusa Grey. The Queen of Mean is back.
Chandra Wilson speaks Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome (CVS)
Also this week, Chandra Wilson, who plays Miranda Bailey, will speak for a disorder called Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome (CVS). Seattle Grace Mercy West will attend to this illness, and Wilson will have a PSA at the end of the episode.
Wilson's eldest daughter had the mitochondrial dysfunction as a child, but she has been treated. The illness can cause severe vomitting bouts of 6 to 12 times per hour, lasting up to three weeks.
According to Wetpaint, "Chandra believes that if she can help even one Grey's viewer hear the syndrome's name out loud and identify their own symptoms, then she's done her job." Incidentally, Wilson also led the production of "Second Opinion" as episode director.
Arizona Robbins is back, thanks to Bailey
The official synopsis of "Second Opnion" goes:
"The crash victims proceed with their lawsuit, which requires them to face their injuries. Meanwhile, Bailey sneakily gets Arizona to assist with a pediatric case; and Cristina works on adjusting to her new surroundings."
Calzona (Callie-Arizona) fans will be delighted to see one of their favorite characters rise to the challenge of another chapter in her life.
Meanwhile, Arizona's better half, Callie, will be forced to revisit McDreamy's case. Will they go for another procedure to restore his injured hand?
The sixth episode of Grey's Anatomy will air on U.S. television via ABC on Thursday, Nov. 15.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2: Jessica Talks After Her Shocking Elimination
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- Obama’s Bid To Blame Intelligence Chief For Inaction On ISIS Backfires: McCain Asks Obama To Admit Own Mistakes