'Grey's Anatomy' Season 9 Episode 6: In 'Second Opinion,' the lawsuit moves forward
By Arlene Paredes | November 15, 2012 4:03 PM EST
"Grey's Anatomy" Season 8 Episode 6 will see Cristina Yang as the "Queen of Mean" again. At the same time, the crash victims will be urged to relive the tragedy that was the plane crash, as their lawsuit moves forward.
It will be good to see Yang recover from yet another tragedy. She will carry with her everything she's learned from the great Dr Thomas aka Mr Feeny. It is interesting to see how Yang "bucks up" this time. She may be a different person now, post-plane crash, post-Minessotta, but Yang won't be less mean to the interns, will she? So move over, Medusa Grey. The Queen of Mean is back.
Chandra Wilson speaks Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome (CVS)
Also this week, Chandra Wilson, who plays Miranda Bailey, will speak for a disorder called Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome (CVS). Seattle Grace Mercy West will attend to this illness, and Wilson will have a PSA at the end of the episode.
Wilson's eldest daughter had the mitochondrial dysfunction as a child, but she has been treated. The illness can cause severe vomitting bouts of 6 to 12 times per hour, lasting up to three weeks.
According to Wetpaint, "Chandra believes that if she can help even one Grey's viewer hear the syndrome's name out loud and identify their own symptoms, then she's done her job." Incidentally, Wilson also led the production of "Second Opinion" as episode director.
Arizona Robbins is back, thanks to Bailey
The official synopsis of "Second Opnion" goes:
"The crash victims proceed with their lawsuit, which requires them to face their injuries. Meanwhile, Bailey sneakily gets Arizona to assist with a pediatric case; and Cristina works on adjusting to her new surroundings."
Calzona (Callie-Arizona) fans will be delighted to see one of their favorite characters rise to the challenge of another chapter in her life.
Meanwhile, Arizona's better half, Callie, will be forced to revisit McDreamy's case. Will they go for another procedure to restore his injured hand?
The sixth episode of Grey's Anatomy will air on U.S. television via ABC on Thursday, Nov. 15.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- The Bachelor Update: Find Out if Juan Pablo and Nikki Ferrell Are Still With Each Other
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- Rob Kardashian's Ex-Girlfriend Adrienne Bailon FInally Removes Cheating Reality Star's Name from Her Butt
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- 5 Food Scandals That Shocked The World