'Grey's Anatomy' Season 9 Episode 6: In 'Second Opinion,' the lawsuit moves forward
By Arlene Paredes | November 15, 2012 4:03 PM EST
"Grey's Anatomy" Season 8 Episode 6 will see Cristina Yang as the "Queen of Mean" again. At the same time, the crash victims will be urged to relive the tragedy that was the plane crash, as their lawsuit moves forward.
It will be good to see Yang recover from yet another tragedy. She will carry with her everything she's learned from the great Dr Thomas aka Mr Feeny. It is interesting to see how Yang "bucks up" this time. She may be a different person now, post-plane crash, post-Minessotta, but Yang won't be less mean to the interns, will she? So move over, Medusa Grey. The Queen of Mean is back.
Chandra Wilson speaks Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome (CVS)
Also this week, Chandra Wilson, who plays Miranda Bailey, will speak for a disorder called Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome (CVS). Seattle Grace Mercy West will attend to this illness, and Wilson will have a PSA at the end of the episode.
Wilson's eldest daughter had the mitochondrial dysfunction as a child, but she has been treated. The illness can cause severe vomitting bouts of 6 to 12 times per hour, lasting up to three weeks.
According to Wetpaint, "Chandra believes that if she can help even one Grey's viewer hear the syndrome's name out loud and identify their own symptoms, then she's done her job." Incidentally, Wilson also led the production of "Second Opinion" as episode director.
Arizona Robbins is back, thanks to Bailey
The official synopsis of "Second Opnion" goes:
"The crash victims proceed with their lawsuit, which requires them to face their injuries. Meanwhile, Bailey sneakily gets Arizona to assist with a pediatric case; and Cristina works on adjusting to her new surroundings."
Calzona (Callie-Arizona) fans will be delighted to see one of their favorite characters rise to the challenge of another chapter in her life.
Meanwhile, Arizona's better half, Callie, will be forced to revisit McDreamy's case. Will they go for another procedure to restore his injured hand?
The sixth episode of Grey's Anatomy will air on U.S. television via ABC on Thursday, Nov. 15.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Katey Sagal On Gemma Teller’s Fate in ‘Red Rose’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Episode 11 On Hold, Return Date, Title And Synopsis Of New Episode
- Revealed: Vladimir Putin Plotting To Invade Europe – Report
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast