Jenna Dewan Is Ecstatic Husband Channing Tatum Is 'Sexiest Man Alive'
By Maria Vultaggio | November 15, 2012 3:42 PM EST
Jenna Dewan-Tatum is thrilled with People magazine’s anointing of her husband, Channing Tatum, as the “Sexiest Man Alive” for 2012.
The 31-year-old “American Horror Story: Asylum” starlet tweeted on Wednesday afternoon: “Well obviously I agree! Good job @peoplemag! Congrats to my humble,loving,talented and yes- SEXY- love @channingtatum!!”
The actress was photographed at lunch in Los Angeles all smiles after the news broke, the Daily Mail said.
The beautiful brunette sashayed around Hollywood on Wednesday wearing a pretty printed shirt and an army green jacket to keep warm in the fall weather.
She paired the outfit with brown knee-high boots and a matching fringe bag.
But “Sexiest Man Alive” isn’t the only title Tatum has added to his resume this year; GQ named the “Magic Mike” actor “Man of the Year.”
The 32-year-old actor dethroned last year’s winner, Bradley Cooper, and beat fellow Hollywood actors like Chris Hemsworth, Daniel Craig and "Magic Mike" co-star Matt Bomer for the accolade.
Upon finding out that her husband had won GQ’s title, Dewan took to her Twitter account writing:
“So proud of my love, he's GQ's man of the year!! So deserved!!”
The humble actor was shocked about winning the title of “Sexiest Man of the Year.”
He told People magazine: “My first thought was, ‘Y'all are messing with me,’” and he explained that his wife couldn't believe that he now owned the title that Brad Pitt once held.
The "Dear John" actor continued: “I told Jenna after we'd been in the bathtub washing our dogs because they'd gotten skunked.
“She was like, ‘What?’” Then he joked that he couldn’t believe it was such a shock to her.
The couple has yet to have any children, but the Daily Mail says that's in their plan for the future.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]