Kristen Stewart ‘Desperate’ to Find a Job as ‘Twilight’ Comes to an End
By Czarina Malleta | November 15, 2012 3:49 PM EST
Kristen Stewart definitely has a lot to thank "Twilight." Ever since her starring role as Bella Swan, Kristen has garnered fame and success worldwide. But now that the "Twilight Saga" comes to its end, what's next for her?
She made her mark in the Hollywood industry when she played the role of Bella Swan. But Bella Swan bids goodbye in the last and final movie, "Breaking Dawn: Part 2." While some of the casts are ready to move on and probably shift to another role, Kristen is said to be "desperate" to find a job.
Kristen Stewart is feeling the stress regarding her future in acting. The young actress revealed that she is "desperate" to work on a new project and land another role, something that is far away from Bella.
"I'm kinda desperate to get a job right now. I'm itching to get back to work," the 22-year-old admitted on E! News.
Apart from "Breaking Dawn," Kristen's most recent movie project is "On The Road" where she had a controversial nude scene. According to rumors, Kristen might be signing a contract for a comedy movie alongside Ben Affleck.
Kristen who admits that she is still absorbing the fact that they are on their last "Twilight" film said that she might reprise her role in "Snow White and the Huntsman 2" despite her scandal with Director Rupert Sanders.
Although Kristen is frantic to land a new role, Robert Pattinson has clearly made his step away from the shadows of Edward Cullen. The 23-year-old actor will be busy on a film set for the most part of 2013. Robert currently has five major movies in pre-production. He will star alongside Guy Pierce in the move "The Rover" and with Rachel Weisz in the film, "Map To The Stars."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Using IVF: Busting the Myths About IVF
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Kylie Jenner Shamed for Range Rover Boasts
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Vacation Plans: Visit Prince Charles & Camilla Parker-Bowles
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Exits DWTS For Jennifer Lopez --- Reports
- The Bold and the Beautiful Spoilers for July 31, 2014: Plans, Conditions and Ultimatums in B&B [WATCH VIDEO]
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff
- 2014 Ebola Outbreak: ‘Out of control… and Can Get Worse'; Asky Airline Stops Flying to Liberia, Sierra Leone; Liberia Closes Schools