Rihanna in Red at Party for GQ's Men of the Year Issue
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | November 14, 2012 9:54 PM EST
Singer Rihanna first raised the temperature by posing almost nude for the cover of the latest issue of men's magazine GQ and the Barbadian beauty has now caused the mercury to go through the roof by turning up in a sultry red outfit for the 2012 GQ Men of the Year party, at Chateau Marmont in Los Angeles.
The 24 year old Caribbean star wore a Calvin Klein dress combined with Manolo Blahnik shoes, Neil Lane earrings and a Kentshire necklace. She added extensions to her cropped hair and slicked it all back behind her ears.
She tweeted her excitement ahead of the event: "Heading to my #GQ cover party #menoftheyear #and1woman".
The Umbrella singer is the first ever woman to be featured on the Men Of The Year issue and posed for the cover wearing only an AllSaints Cropped Escape Biker Jacket and preserved her modesty with her arms strategically positioned across the lower half of her body. On full display, however, was her latest tattoo - of the Egyptian goddess Isis.
The singer already has a number of tattoos spread across her body and was looking yet another marking... this time on her face. However, her tattooist turned down her request.
"The tattoo artist said nope, I'm not gonna do it because if you're looking at your face, it's right there staring at you," she told GQ.
Meanwhile, Rihanna is set for her 777 Tour and has admitted to looking forward to the experience.
"I am so excited about the 777 Tour," Rihanna said in a statement, "We are turning this jumbo jet into our tour bus. We're practically living on this thing for a week: sleeping, partying, all together. Me, my fans, the press...it's going to be a wild ride. I wanted it to be a rock n' roll adventure, and I think when it's over it will be the coolest thing I've ever done. I'm that excited about it."
The locations of the tour are Mexico City (14 November); Toronto (15 November); Stockholm (16 November); Paris (17 November); Berlin (18 November); London (19 November); and New York City (20 November).
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date