Rihanna in Red at Party for GQ's Men of the Year Issue
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | November 14, 2012 9:54 PM EST
Singer Rihanna first raised the temperature by posing almost nude for the cover of the latest issue of men's magazine GQ and the Barbadian beauty has now caused the mercury to go through the roof by turning up in a sultry red outfit for the 2012 GQ Men of the Year party, at Chateau Marmont in Los Angeles.
The 24 year old Caribbean star wore a Calvin Klein dress combined with Manolo Blahnik shoes, Neil Lane earrings and a Kentshire necklace. She added extensions to her cropped hair and slicked it all back behind her ears.
She tweeted her excitement ahead of the event: "Heading to my #GQ cover party #menoftheyear #and1woman".
The Umbrella singer is the first ever woman to be featured on the Men Of The Year issue and posed for the cover wearing only an AllSaints Cropped Escape Biker Jacket and preserved her modesty with her arms strategically positioned across the lower half of her body. On full display, however, was her latest tattoo - of the Egyptian goddess Isis.
The singer already has a number of tattoos spread across her body and was looking yet another marking... this time on her face. However, her tattooist turned down her request.
"The tattoo artist said nope, I'm not gonna do it because if you're looking at your face, it's right there staring at you," she told GQ.
Meanwhile, Rihanna is set for her 777 Tour and has admitted to looking forward to the experience.
"I am so excited about the 777 Tour," Rihanna said in a statement, "We are turning this jumbo jet into our tour bus. We're practically living on this thing for a week: sleeping, partying, all together. Me, my fans, the press...it's going to be a wild ride. I wanted it to be a rock n' roll adventure, and I think when it's over it will be the coolest thing I've ever done. I'm that excited about it."
The locations of the tour are Mexico City (14 November); Toronto (15 November); Stockholm (16 November); Paris (17 November); Berlin (18 November); London (19 November); and New York City (20 November).
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- Obama’s Bid To Blame Intelligence Chief For Inaction On ISIS Backfires: McCain Asks Obama To Admit Own Mistakes