Rihanna in Red at Party for GQ's Men of the Year Issue
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | November 14, 2012 9:54 PM EST
Singer Rihanna first raised the temperature by posing almost nude for the cover of the latest issue of men's magazine GQ and the Barbadian beauty has now caused the mercury to go through the roof by turning up in a sultry red outfit for the 2012 GQ Men of the Year party, at Chateau Marmont in Los Angeles.
The 24 year old Caribbean star wore a Calvin Klein dress combined with Manolo Blahnik shoes, Neil Lane earrings and a Kentshire necklace. She added extensions to her cropped hair and slicked it all back behind her ears.
She tweeted her excitement ahead of the event: "Heading to my #GQ cover party #menoftheyear #and1woman".
The Umbrella singer is the first ever woman to be featured on the Men Of The Year issue and posed for the cover wearing only an AllSaints Cropped Escape Biker Jacket and preserved her modesty with her arms strategically positioned across the lower half of her body. On full display, however, was her latest tattoo - of the Egyptian goddess Isis.
The singer already has a number of tattoos spread across her body and was looking yet another marking... this time on her face. However, her tattooist turned down her request.
"The tattoo artist said nope, I'm not gonna do it because if you're looking at your face, it's right there staring at you," she told GQ.
Meanwhile, Rihanna is set for her 777 Tour and has admitted to looking forward to the experience.
"I am so excited about the 777 Tour," Rihanna said in a statement, "We are turning this jumbo jet into our tour bus. We're practically living on this thing for a week: sleeping, partying, all together. Me, my fans, the press...it's going to be a wild ride. I wanted it to be a rock n' roll adventure, and I think when it's over it will be the coolest thing I've ever done. I'm that excited about it."
The locations of the tour are Mexico City (14 November); Toronto (15 November); Stockholm (16 November); Paris (17 November); Berlin (18 November); London (19 November); and New York City (20 November).
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop