Rihanna in Red at Party for GQ's Men of the Year Issue
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | November 14, 2012 9:54 PM EST
Singer Rihanna first raised the temperature by posing almost nude for the cover of the latest issue of men's magazine GQ and the Barbadian beauty has now caused the mercury to go through the roof by turning up in a sultry red outfit for the 2012 GQ Men of the Year party, at Chateau Marmont in Los Angeles.
The 24 year old Caribbean star wore a Calvin Klein dress combined with Manolo Blahnik shoes, Neil Lane earrings and a Kentshire necklace. She added extensions to her cropped hair and slicked it all back behind her ears.
She tweeted her excitement ahead of the event: "Heading to my #GQ cover party #menoftheyear #and1woman".
The Umbrella singer is the first ever woman to be featured on the Men Of The Year issue and posed for the cover wearing only an AllSaints Cropped Escape Biker Jacket and preserved her modesty with her arms strategically positioned across the lower half of her body. On full display, however, was her latest tattoo - of the Egyptian goddess Isis.
The singer already has a number of tattoos spread across her body and was looking yet another marking... this time on her face. However, her tattooist turned down her request.
"The tattoo artist said nope, I'm not gonna do it because if you're looking at your face, it's right there staring at you," she told GQ.
Meanwhile, Rihanna is set for her 777 Tour and has admitted to looking forward to the experience.
"I am so excited about the 777 Tour," Rihanna said in a statement, "We are turning this jumbo jet into our tour bus. We're practically living on this thing for a week: sleeping, partying, all together. Me, my fans, the press...it's going to be a wild ride. I wanted it to be a rock n' roll adventure, and I think when it's over it will be the coolest thing I've ever done. I'm that excited about it."
The locations of the tour are Mexico City (14 November); Toronto (15 November); Stockholm (16 November); Paris (17 November); Berlin (18 November); London (19 November); and New York City (20 November).
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions