UFO Sighting in Pitlochry Captured on Video
By Jenalyn Villamarin | November 14, 2012 4:57 PM EST
When Adrian Musat looked outside of his window, the chef from Romania noticed an Unidentified Flying Object so he immediately grabbed his video camera then captured a couple of images before the mysterious thing vanished.
Adrian Musat, who lives with his wife and two-year-old son, works as a chef at Victoria's restaurant in the Walker Court town. The 40-year-old chef revealed that his first UFO sighting happened on November 5 above Pitlochry in Perthshire at 7:30am. "I was looking at the view out my window and I saw this light pulsing about a mile away. It wasn't on the ground but floating above the trees and moving left to right. I expected it to fly away but it eventually just disappeared, as if it switched off," Musat recalled.
On the same day at about 5 pm, Musat claimed that the UFO appeared once again suspended over Clunie Wood giving out a "pulsing light" as he took more photographs with his mobile phone. "Around 5pm I saw it again. For about 25 minutes I saw a small red cloud above the object. All the other clouds were moving across the sky but this one stayed over the object all the time. It stayed until after 6pm. It didn't make any noise," Musat shared.
The pictures and video have been submitted to the British UFO Research Association (BUFORA) for confirmation. UFO experts are currently hoping that the evidence picture and video can help them in their pursuit on extraterrestrial life. Matt Lyons of BUFORA admitted that receiving the video footage was an additional benefit aside from the photographs. "Investigation has commenced and I will be contacting the witness shortly," Lyons affirmed.
However, Nick Pope, who ran the government's UFO project from 1991 to 1994, was unconvinced with the latest UFO sighting. "I'm a little skeptical on this one. Many diamond-shaped UFOs turn out to be caused by a camera effect. When people zoom in on a bright light source, the iris opening creates a diamond-shaped image which is effectively superimposed on to the light," Pope stated.
"So there was undoubtedly an unusual light in the sky in the first place but it wasn't diamond-shaped. That's just a photographic effect, but these sorts of images cause a lot of excitement in the UFO community," Pope further shared.
Pitlochry has become a famous area for Scottish UFO sightings. There was one image taken of a flying saucer above the village of nearby Calvine back in 1990 which was described by a former government UFO investigator as "the most compelling evidence" ever seen for extraterrestrial life.
Take a look at Adrian Musat's full video below that shows the unidentified flying object.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Image Of An Alien Revealed By US Intelligence Agent Suggests Existence Of Extraterrestrial Life -- Report
- US Police Release Video Of Officers Shooting 12-Year-Old Tamir Rice
- US Toddler, 3, Shoots Mother To Death With 9mm Handgun
- [In Pictures] Police Fire As Protest Turns Into ‘Riot’ After Grand Jury Decision on Ferguson Shooting
- NSW Girl, 12, Takes Wheel of Mazda MX5 & Saves Lives After Father Suffers Heart Attack
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid