UFO Sighting in Pitlochry Captured on Video
By Jenalyn Villamarin | November 14, 2012 4:57 PM EST
When Adrian Musat looked outside of his window, the chef from Romania noticed an Unidentified Flying Object so he immediately grabbed his video camera then captured a couple of images before the mysterious thing vanished.
Adrian Musat, who lives with his wife and two-year-old son, works as a chef at Victoria's restaurant in the Walker Court town. The 40-year-old chef revealed that his first UFO sighting happened on November 5 above Pitlochry in Perthshire at 7:30am. "I was looking at the view out my window and I saw this light pulsing about a mile away. It wasn't on the ground but floating above the trees and moving left to right. I expected it to fly away but it eventually just disappeared, as if it switched off," Musat recalled.
On the same day at about 5 pm, Musat claimed that the UFO appeared once again suspended over Clunie Wood giving out a "pulsing light" as he took more photographs with his mobile phone. "Around 5pm I saw it again. For about 25 minutes I saw a small red cloud above the object. All the other clouds were moving across the sky but this one stayed over the object all the time. It stayed until after 6pm. It didn't make any noise," Musat shared.
The pictures and video have been submitted to the British UFO Research Association (BUFORA) for confirmation. UFO experts are currently hoping that the evidence picture and video can help them in their pursuit on extraterrestrial life. Matt Lyons of BUFORA admitted that receiving the video footage was an additional benefit aside from the photographs. "Investigation has commenced and I will be contacting the witness shortly," Lyons affirmed.
However, Nick Pope, who ran the government's UFO project from 1991 to 1994, was unconvinced with the latest UFO sighting. "I'm a little skeptical on this one. Many diamond-shaped UFOs turn out to be caused by a camera effect. When people zoom in on a bright light source, the iris opening creates a diamond-shaped image which is effectively superimposed on to the light," Pope stated.
"So there was undoubtedly an unusual light in the sky in the first place but it wasn't diamond-shaped. That's just a photographic effect, but these sorts of images cause a lot of excitement in the UFO community," Pope further shared.
Pitlochry has become a famous area for Scottish UFO sightings. There was one image taken of a flying saucer above the village of nearby Calvine back in 1990 which was described by a former government UFO investigator as "the most compelling evidence" ever seen for extraterrestrial life.
Take a look at Adrian Musat's full video below that shows the unidentified flying object.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ebola Fears Cause Hysteria In United States And Around The World
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Update: Duchess All Smiles In First Public Appearance, Sickness Seems Over
- Baby Corpses Found in Storage Locker in Canada
- Woman Stuck In Chimney: Genoveva Nunez-Figueroa Arrested For Attempted Break-In After Rescue Team Pulls Stuck Woman Out Of Chimney
- ISIS Taking U.S.-Airdropped Weapons An 'Embarrassment'; Another Yazidi Massacre Looming [VIDEO]
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’
- Canada Raises National Terror Alert Level after Suspected Jihadist Runs Over Soldier
- Galaxy Note 4: Best Big-Screen Phone, Says Samsung; Analysts Believe Note 4 Unlikely To Beat iPhone 6 Plus [Watch Video]