'Jelena' Duo Not Getting Back Together - Ever
By Diadem Pambid | November 14, 2012 4:32 PM EST
For those living under a rock the past few weeks, another famous Hollywood couple has managed to split. Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez have finally called it quits after two years. However, accusations has been spreading when Justin Bieber went to Selena Gomez' hotel at New York City for an alleged reconciliation and a quick make (out) up session. Despite all the talk, news is that they are still single.
"I saw Selena go into the hotel around 5:40 p.m. and not even three hours later, Justin went in. I saw him leave around 11 p.m.," revealed a source.
Looks like that they had serious talking. It has been a week since the news spread like wildfire and the big question is - are they not getting back together? Like ever?
"It's been so difficult to watch this unfold over the past year or so. Selena has shed so many tears over Justin," says a close friend of Selena, adding, "She's tried to split up with him so many times but they have always ended up back together."
"It's out in the open now and that is one of the toughest parts, so that means there's more chance it will be permanent this time. But we expect Justin to try to win her back - and he tends to get what he wants," explained the source.
By the looks of it, Gomez is trying hard to be with Bieber. On the other hand, Bieber is simply being a pain in the *ss and playing hard to get. Well, "Beliebers" and "Jelena" fans are better yet left to observe by the sidelines.
Despite the constant news saying the couple has gotten back together following their meet last night. The ex couple were spotted last night together around 10 PM having dinner with Justin's bestie, Alfredo Flores, and Selena's cousin, Priscilla Deleon at Morandi restaurant. Yet, there is no truth to all the rumors. TMZ has reported that Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber are unlikely to get back together.
Justin in actuality is having conflicts about whether or not to get back with Selena Gomez or bang supermodels instead. As stated by TMZ: "Justin is privately conflicted about getting back with Selena -- he's still into her, but he also likes the idea of messing around, and he's saying the supermodels he's been hanging out with are tempting."
Looks like the "Jelena" duo are never ever getting back together - like ever.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Kanye West, Ben Affleck, Serena Williams Are Victims Of Migraines: Ways To Tackle It
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
Join the Conversation
- Joan Rivers Left $150 Million Legacy To Her Only Child, Care For Her Four Pooches Included In Her Will
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- Kendall Jenner Distances Self From The Kardashians, Prefers Kim Kardashian West To Be Absent In Her Modelling Shows
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date