'Jelena' Duo Not Getting Back Together - Ever
By Diadem Pambid | November 14, 2012 4:32 PM EST
For those living under a rock the past few weeks, another famous Hollywood couple has managed to split. Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez have finally called it quits after two years. However, accusations has been spreading when Justin Bieber went to Selena Gomez' hotel at New York City for an alleged reconciliation and a quick make (out) up session. Despite all the talk, news is that they are still single.
"I saw Selena go into the hotel around 5:40 p.m. and not even three hours later, Justin went in. I saw him leave around 11 p.m.," revealed a source.
Looks like that they had serious talking. It has been a week since the news spread like wildfire and the big question is - are they not getting back together? Like ever?
"It's been so difficult to watch this unfold over the past year or so. Selena has shed so many tears over Justin," says a close friend of Selena, adding, "She's tried to split up with him so many times but they have always ended up back together."
"It's out in the open now and that is one of the toughest parts, so that means there's more chance it will be permanent this time. But we expect Justin to try to win her back - and he tends to get what he wants," explained the source.
By the looks of it, Gomez is trying hard to be with Bieber. On the other hand, Bieber is simply being a pain in the *ss and playing hard to get. Well, "Beliebers" and "Jelena" fans are better yet left to observe by the sidelines.
Despite the constant news saying the couple has gotten back together following their meet last night. The ex couple were spotted last night together around 10 PM having dinner with Justin's bestie, Alfredo Flores, and Selena's cousin, Priscilla Deleon at Morandi restaurant. Yet, there is no truth to all the rumors. TMZ has reported that Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber are unlikely to get back together.
Justin in actuality is having conflicts about whether or not to get back with Selena Gomez or bang supermodels instead. As stated by TMZ: "Justin is privately conflicted about getting back with Selena -- he's still into her, but he also likes the idea of messing around, and he's saying the supermodels he's been hanging out with are tempting."
Looks like the "Jelena" duo are never ever getting back together - like ever.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron' Teaser Trailer: Fans' Cry At ‘Epic’ Footage, Vision Not Featured
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Android Lollipop 5.0 Confirmed for Nov 3 Rollout as Nexus 6 Global Release Date is Delayed – Reports