'Jelena' Duo Not Getting Back Together - Ever
By Diadem Pambid | November 14, 2012 4:32 PM EST
For those living under a rock the past few weeks, another famous Hollywood couple has managed to split. Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez have finally called it quits after two years. However, accusations has been spreading when Justin Bieber went to Selena Gomez' hotel at New York City for an alleged reconciliation and a quick make (out) up session. Despite all the talk, news is that they are still single.
"I saw Selena go into the hotel around 5:40 p.m. and not even three hours later, Justin went in. I saw him leave around 11 p.m.," revealed a source.
Looks like that they had serious talking. It has been a week since the news spread like wildfire and the big question is - are they not getting back together? Like ever?
"It's been so difficult to watch this unfold over the past year or so. Selena has shed so many tears over Justin," says a close friend of Selena, adding, "She's tried to split up with him so many times but they have always ended up back together."
"It's out in the open now and that is one of the toughest parts, so that means there's more chance it will be permanent this time. But we expect Justin to try to win her back - and he tends to get what he wants," explained the source.
By the looks of it, Gomez is trying hard to be with Bieber. On the other hand, Bieber is simply being a pain in the *ss and playing hard to get. Well, "Beliebers" and "Jelena" fans are better yet left to observe by the sidelines.
Despite the constant news saying the couple has gotten back together following their meet last night. The ex couple were spotted last night together around 10 PM having dinner with Justin's bestie, Alfredo Flores, and Selena's cousin, Priscilla Deleon at Morandi restaurant. Yet, there is no truth to all the rumors. TMZ has reported that Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber are unlikely to get back together.
Justin in actuality is having conflicts about whether or not to get back with Selena Gomez or bang supermodels instead. As stated by TMZ: "Justin is privately conflicted about getting back with Selena -- he's still into her, but he also likes the idea of messing around, and he's saying the supermodels he's been hanging out with are tempting."
Looks like the "Jelena" duo are never ever getting back together - like ever.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- The Bachelor Update: Find Out if Juan Pablo and Nikki Ferrell Are Still With Each Other
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- Rob Kardashian's Ex-Girlfriend Adrienne Bailon FInally Removes Cheating Reality Star's Name from Her Butt
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- 5 Food Scandals That Shocked The World
- Iran Leader Asks Muslims to Supply Arms to Palestine, Calls Israel ‘Rapacious Wolf’