'Jelena' Duo Not Getting Back Together - Ever
By Diadem Pambid | November 14, 2012 4:32 PM EST
For those living under a rock the past few weeks, another famous Hollywood couple has managed to split. Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez have finally called it quits after two years. However, accusations has been spreading when Justin Bieber went to Selena Gomez' hotel at New York City for an alleged reconciliation and a quick make (out) up session. Despite all the talk, news is that they are still single.
"I saw Selena go into the hotel around 5:40 p.m. and not even three hours later, Justin went in. I saw him leave around 11 p.m.," revealed a source.
Looks like that they had serious talking. It has been a week since the news spread like wildfire and the big question is - are they not getting back together? Like ever?
"It's been so difficult to watch this unfold over the past year or so. Selena has shed so many tears over Justin," says a close friend of Selena, adding, "She's tried to split up with him so many times but they have always ended up back together."
"It's out in the open now and that is one of the toughest parts, so that means there's more chance it will be permanent this time. But we expect Justin to try to win her back - and he tends to get what he wants," explained the source.
By the looks of it, Gomez is trying hard to be with Bieber. On the other hand, Bieber is simply being a pain in the *ss and playing hard to get. Well, "Beliebers" and "Jelena" fans are better yet left to observe by the sidelines.
Despite the constant news saying the couple has gotten back together following their meet last night. The ex couple were spotted last night together around 10 PM having dinner with Justin's bestie, Alfredo Flores, and Selena's cousin, Priscilla Deleon at Morandi restaurant. Yet, there is no truth to all the rumors. TMZ has reported that Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber are unlikely to get back together.
Justin in actuality is having conflicts about whether or not to get back with Selena Gomez or bang supermodels instead. As stated by TMZ: "Justin is privately conflicted about getting back with Selena -- he's still into her, but he also likes the idea of messing around, and he's saying the supermodels he's been hanging out with are tempting."
Looks like the "Jelena" duo are never ever getting back together - like ever.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report