'Jelena' Duo Not Getting Back Together - Ever
By Diadem Pambid | November 14, 2012 4:32 PM EST
For those living under a rock the past few weeks, another famous Hollywood couple has managed to split. Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez have finally called it quits after two years. However, accusations has been spreading when Justin Bieber went to Selena Gomez' hotel at New York City for an alleged reconciliation and a quick make (out) up session. Despite all the talk, news is that they are still single.
"I saw Selena go into the hotel around 5:40 p.m. and not even three hours later, Justin went in. I saw him leave around 11 p.m.," revealed a source.
Looks like that they had serious talking. It has been a week since the news spread like wildfire and the big question is - are they not getting back together? Like ever?
"It's been so difficult to watch this unfold over the past year or so. Selena has shed so many tears over Justin," says a close friend of Selena, adding, "She's tried to split up with him so many times but they have always ended up back together."
"It's out in the open now and that is one of the toughest parts, so that means there's more chance it will be permanent this time. But we expect Justin to try to win her back - and he tends to get what he wants," explained the source.
By the looks of it, Gomez is trying hard to be with Bieber. On the other hand, Bieber is simply being a pain in the *ss and playing hard to get. Well, "Beliebers" and "Jelena" fans are better yet left to observe by the sidelines.
Despite the constant news saying the couple has gotten back together following their meet last night. The ex couple were spotted last night together around 10 PM having dinner with Justin's bestie, Alfredo Flores, and Selena's cousin, Priscilla Deleon at Morandi restaurant. Yet, there is no truth to all the rumors. TMZ has reported that Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber are unlikely to get back together.
Justin in actuality is having conflicts about whether or not to get back with Selena Gomez or bang supermodels instead. As stated by TMZ: "Justin is privately conflicted about getting back with Selena -- he's still into her, but he also likes the idea of messing around, and he's saying the supermodels he's been hanging out with are tempting."
Looks like the "Jelena" duo are never ever getting back together - like ever.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Katey Sagal On Gemma Teller’s Fate in ‘Red Rose’ [VIDEO]
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast