Kim Kardashian Goes Makeup-Free And Shows Off Blotchy Skin As She Heads Back To Miami After The 2012 MTV Europe Music Awards
By Amethyst Tate | November 14, 2012 8:53 AM EST
Kim Kardashian showed what a jet-setting lifestyle will do to your skin when she arrived in Miami earlier this week. She had been in Europe over the weekend for the MTV Europe Music Awards with her boyfriend, Kanye West.
Wearing no makeup, Kardashian looked exhausted and revealed blotchy skin and dark circles under her eyes.
(View pictures here.)
Kardashian was at the MTV EMA’s to present an award for Best Song and looked stunning in a Stephane Rolland dress and smoky eye makeup.
But when she arrived in Miami, she looked less than glamorous.
While her face looked a bit the worse for wear, her outfit was fashionable as usual, as she wore all black attire, including her staple leather pants.
Kardashian has been looking extra fit lately, after revealing that she wanted to lose weight after gaining pounds during her relationship with West.
“I’m hoping to slim down a little bit, and I’m not afraid to say it,” Kardashian told the October issue of Life & Style. “I think everyone goes up and down in whatever that comfortable love relationship phase is where you like to eat out, but now it’s time to get it together again.”
According to the Daily Mail, Kardashian also noted, "It’s a struggle for me, constantly. I don't really want to change much. I just want to lean up a little bit and tone up. [Tracy] knows I don't want to change or be stick skinny or anything. I want to keep my curves but just tighten up.” Kardashian’s personal trainer is celebrity fitness guru Tracy Anderson.
“I fell off [my regime] recently, but now I'm like, 'I want to take this seriously, I want to work out every day for six months straight and really get it together,’” Kardashian went on to say.
And while Kardashian had no makeup on while heading home from the awards show, she and her sisters have their own makeup line that they are promoting called Khroma beauty.
The night of the awards, Kardashian tweeted, “"I used all of me & my sisters Khroma make-up tonight for the EMA awards! Such fab lashes too! Gonna instagram a pic!"
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- ‘America's Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Winner: Betting Odds And Judges Predict Who Could Win The Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date