Rihanna Poses Nude for Cover of GQ Magazine’s Men Of The Year Issue
By Toyin Owoseje | November 14, 2012 2:35 AM EST
Rihanna has posed nude for GQ magazine's forthcoming "Men of the Year" issue.
The Barbados singer graces the men's magazine's December cover, completely naked, to mark being the first-ever female to be featured on the "Men Of The Year" list.
Wearing just a black, cropped, unzipped leather jacket, the sultry singer shows off her enviable curves and toned physique. Although she gives fans an eyeful of her bare breasts, she uses her strategically placed hands to protect her modesty.
Some of her collection of body art, including her new goddess Isis tattoo under her breasts, are also on display.
Ahead of the issue's launch, the 24-year-old star shared the cover with her fans on Instragram. She captioned the snap: "GQ's man of the year?! When will your fave? #historih"
Impressed fans quickly flocked online to give their seal of approval.
One wrote:" LAWWWWADDDD the Fineness"
Another said: " Wow she is absolutly stunning"
In the accompanying interview RiRi opens up about her turn-ons, love, as well as the infamous club brawl between her ex-boyfriend Chris Brown and rapper Drake.
"I like to feel like a woman," Rihanna says. "I have to be in control in every other aspect of my life, so I feel like in a relationship, like I wanted to be able to take a step back and have somebody else take the lead."
The sneak peek comes just days after the singer got into hot water for leaking exclusive images from her sexy photoshoot with supermodel Kate Moss for V Magazine on Twitter prematurely.
The racy pictures, which features the two beauties dressed in lingerie, lace bodysuits, and garters were supposed to make its debut next year.
A V magazine spokesperson said: "It is an unfortunate case that these images were prematurely leaked, which is becoming a more prevalent issue within the industry.
"While we don't condone what has happened, we are beyond excited to have gotten these two icons of music and fashion together for such a beautiful shoot. This is just a taste of all of the fabulousness that awaits in the March 2013 issue."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Brad Pitt Still in Love with Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston, Staying with Angelina Jolie for Sake of Kids, Claims Brad's Psychic
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
- Transfer News: Manchester United's Possible Transfer Options For This Season
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 22, 2014: Liam’s Confession About Paris To Hope And Deacon’s Revelation To Brooke In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- Chuck Zito Apologises For Offensive Comment On Christy Mack Beating
- ‘True Blood’ Final Episode Thank You: Watch Sookie Ask Whether God Made Us All, Find Out Why 'True Blood' Is Ending [VIDEO]
- Kanye West's 2010 Album 'My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy' is Album of the Decade
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Kaley Cuoco Says ‘Season 8 Here We Come’ In Instagram Video, Sports Pixie Haircut
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Upcoming Sony Xperia Z3 With Dual-SIM Support Gets Approved In China; Full Specifications Revealed; Amber-Coloured Xperia Z3 Tipped
- More Nexus 8/Nexus 9 Release Confirmed with More Leaks and Out of Stock Nexus 7 and 10
- James Foley: Release of Beheading Video by ISIS Meant to Attract More Recruits to Join the Cause – Intelligence
- 2015 Ford Mustang: Right-Hand Drive Pony Car To Be Available In Australia Next Year
- Google Works on Powering Up Chromebook Line to Kill Competitors, Nvidia Joins with Acer for New Killer Laptop