Justin Bieber Speaks Up on Selena Gomez Break-Up
By Diadem Pambid | November 13, 2012 4:56 PM EST
It has been a week since the famous "Jelena" duo has broken up. While Selena Gomez is taking things slow and quiet, Justin has finally broken his silence. What has the Canadian crooner have to say about all the web tabloids talk of his break-up from the lovely Latina, Gomez? Read on to find out.
"I don't know what to say," were 18-year-old pop star singers' words to radio host, John Garabedian, in a Saturday interview on Open House Party.
"I don't know what's going on in my life... To even assess that it doesn't make sense 'cause I have not made any comment," added Bieber.
One of the main reasons why Bieber and Gomez had allegedly split up is because of "trust issues." Being a well-known singer, it is hard not to be surrounded with groupies, female fans to be exact. So, how can one blame Bieber? However, in this case Gomez had caught Bieber red- handed!
"There's been issues for awhile and Selena's heard girls' voices in the background when she's called Justin before," says a source close to Selena to Daily News.
"I knew something was wrong with Justin and Selena almost three months ago I saw them at the Largo at the Coronet in West Hollywood on August 25 and Selena did not look happy. They were seeing their friend, comedian Bo Burnham perform. When they left, Justin was talking to all these girls who wanted pictures taken with him. He was laughing and flirting, while Selena just stood in the corner waiting for him. Justin used to be very protective of Selena, and the ultimate gentleman. But that night Justin left first with some buddies, and Selena followed behind," explains a source to Hollywood Life exclusively.
"Used to be" well people do change. As for Bieber, being an 18-year old boy and dubbed a douche by Selena fans, can't always be constantly good to Gomez. On the other hand, Gomez is a girl who has a lot of demands and can't be blamed to act like all jealous and overprotective too.
Despite all the dramas, Bieber took the time to thank all his supportive fans on Twitter.
"Regardless of what happens I see all of the tweets and all the love you guys are sending me," tweeted Bieber, adding, "Thank u. Love u too."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘America's Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Winner: Betting Odds And Judges Predict Who Could Win The Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Nine Moments From Episode 1, The Locomotion Interruption
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2 Preview: Sam’s Fairy Tale Date, Belly Dancing Time, Who Exits
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Finale Performance Episode Recap, Spoilers: 6 Finalists Perform Their Last Acts To Win Finals
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Ukraine Crisis: Poland Denies Supplying Weapons To Kiev
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Countdown Begins Oct 8: 8 Killer Specs and Features to Expect
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MF 370: Indonesian Police Chief Claims He Knows What Happened To Missing Jet