Justin Bieber Speaks Up on Selena Gomez Break-Up
By Diadem Pambid | November 13, 2012 4:56 PM EST
It has been a week since the famous "Jelena" duo has broken up. While Selena Gomez is taking things slow and quiet, Justin has finally broken his silence. What has the Canadian crooner have to say about all the web tabloids talk of his break-up from the lovely Latina, Gomez? Read on to find out.
"I don't know what to say," were 18-year-old pop star singers' words to radio host, John Garabedian, in a Saturday interview on Open House Party.
"I don't know what's going on in my life... To even assess that it doesn't make sense 'cause I have not made any comment," added Bieber.
One of the main reasons why Bieber and Gomez had allegedly split up is because of "trust issues." Being a well-known singer, it is hard not to be surrounded with groupies, female fans to be exact. So, how can one blame Bieber? However, in this case Gomez had caught Bieber red- handed!
"There's been issues for awhile and Selena's heard girls' voices in the background when she's called Justin before," says a source close to Selena to Daily News.
"I knew something was wrong with Justin and Selena almost three months ago I saw them at the Largo at the Coronet in West Hollywood on August 25 and Selena did not look happy. They were seeing their friend, comedian Bo Burnham perform. When they left, Justin was talking to all these girls who wanted pictures taken with him. He was laughing and flirting, while Selena just stood in the corner waiting for him. Justin used to be very protective of Selena, and the ultimate gentleman. But that night Justin left first with some buddies, and Selena followed behind," explains a source to Hollywood Life exclusively.
"Used to be" well people do change. As for Bieber, being an 18-year old boy and dubbed a douche by Selena fans, can't always be constantly good to Gomez. On the other hand, Gomez is a girl who has a lot of demands and can't be blamed to act like all jealous and overprotective too.
Despite all the dramas, Bieber took the time to thank all his supportive fans on Twitter.
"Regardless of what happens I see all of the tweets and all the love you guys are sending me," tweeted Bieber, adding, "Thank u. Love u too."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu