Justin Bieber Speaks Up on Selena Gomez Break-Up
By Diadem Pambid | November 13, 2012 4:56 PM EST
It has been a week since the famous "Jelena" duo has broken up. While Selena Gomez is taking things slow and quiet, Justin has finally broken his silence. What has the Canadian crooner have to say about all the web tabloids talk of his break-up from the lovely Latina, Gomez? Read on to find out.
"I don't know what to say," were 18-year-old pop star singers' words to radio host, John Garabedian, in a Saturday interview on Open House Party.
"I don't know what's going on in my life... To even assess that it doesn't make sense 'cause I have not made any comment," added Bieber.
One of the main reasons why Bieber and Gomez had allegedly split up is because of "trust issues." Being a well-known singer, it is hard not to be surrounded with groupies, female fans to be exact. So, how can one blame Bieber? However, in this case Gomez had caught Bieber red- handed!
"There's been issues for awhile and Selena's heard girls' voices in the background when she's called Justin before," says a source close to Selena to Daily News.
"I knew something was wrong with Justin and Selena almost three months ago I saw them at the Largo at the Coronet in West Hollywood on August 25 and Selena did not look happy. They were seeing their friend, comedian Bo Burnham perform. When they left, Justin was talking to all these girls who wanted pictures taken with him. He was laughing and flirting, while Selena just stood in the corner waiting for him. Justin used to be very protective of Selena, and the ultimate gentleman. But that night Justin left first with some buddies, and Selena followed behind," explains a source to Hollywood Life exclusively.
"Used to be" well people do change. As for Bieber, being an 18-year old boy and dubbed a douche by Selena fans, can't always be constantly good to Gomez. On the other hand, Gomez is a girl who has a lot of demands and can't be blamed to act like all jealous and overprotective too.
Despite all the dramas, Bieber took the time to thank all his supportive fans on Twitter.
"Regardless of what happens I see all of the tweets and all the love you guys are sending me," tweeted Bieber, adding, "Thank u. Love u too."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Male Tennis Players To Watch [PHOTOS]
- What Happens When You Give Up Sex For 12 Months? – Dialogue With Peter Lynagh – Exclusive
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Female Tennis Athletes [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice’ First Photo Of Lex Luthor Leaked, Jesse Eisenberg On Villain’s Role And Plot Details Revealed
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nick Cannon–Mariah Carey Divorce Reports: Nick Dating Younger Woman
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘Captain America 3’: Red Skull Returns, Greater Villains Added
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- HTC One M8 for Windows Vs. Nokia Lumia Icon, The Battle Of Windows Phones
- Leaker of Actresses Nude Photos Accepting PayPal Donations in Exchange For Posting Alleged Sex Video of Jennifer Lawrence, Has Naked Pictures of 100 Hollywood A-Listers
- ISIS Will Target the U.S. Power Grid, Former CIA Says; Could Tap Other Fellow Extremist Groups to Do the Job
- Jennifer Lawrence's Nude Photos Leaked on Find My iPhone, Apple 'Outraged' But Says Systems 'Not Breached'
- Russia Massacres Ukrainian Volunteer Battalions—Surviving Members Alleged