Justin Bieber Speaks Up on Selena Gomez Break-Up
By Diadem Pambid | November 13, 2012 4:56 PM EST
It has been a week since the famous "Jelena" duo has broken up. While Selena Gomez is taking things slow and quiet, Justin has finally broken his silence. What has the Canadian crooner have to say about all the web tabloids talk of his break-up from the lovely Latina, Gomez? Read on to find out.
"I don't know what to say," were 18-year-old pop star singers' words to radio host, John Garabedian, in a Saturday interview on Open House Party.
"I don't know what's going on in my life... To even assess that it doesn't make sense 'cause I have not made any comment," added Bieber.
One of the main reasons why Bieber and Gomez had allegedly split up is because of "trust issues." Being a well-known singer, it is hard not to be surrounded with groupies, female fans to be exact. So, how can one blame Bieber? However, in this case Gomez had caught Bieber red- handed!
"There's been issues for awhile and Selena's heard girls' voices in the background when she's called Justin before," says a source close to Selena to Daily News.
"I knew something was wrong with Justin and Selena almost three months ago I saw them at the Largo at the Coronet in West Hollywood on August 25 and Selena did not look happy. They were seeing their friend, comedian Bo Burnham perform. When they left, Justin was talking to all these girls who wanted pictures taken with him. He was laughing and flirting, while Selena just stood in the corner waiting for him. Justin used to be very protective of Selena, and the ultimate gentleman. But that night Justin left first with some buddies, and Selena followed behind," explains a source to Hollywood Life exclusively.
"Used to be" well people do change. As for Bieber, being an 18-year old boy and dubbed a douche by Selena fans, can't always be constantly good to Gomez. On the other hand, Gomez is a girl who has a lot of demands and can't be blamed to act like all jealous and overprotective too.
Despite all the dramas, Bieber took the time to thank all his supportive fans on Twitter.
"Regardless of what happens I see all of the tweets and all the love you guys are sending me," tweeted Bieber, adding, "Thank u. Love u too."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 21, 2014: A Party For Hope And Wyatt Affects Liam’s Pride In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 1 Teaser Video: ‘What’s Coming Next’
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 22, 2014: Liam’s Confession About Paris To Hope And Deacon’s Revelation To Brooke In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Suits' RECAP Season 4 Episode 10 [Mid-Season Finale]: Louis Finds Out About Mike's Truth In This Is Rome [SPOILERS]
- Chuck Zito Apologises For Offensive Comment On Christy Mack Beating
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs iPhone 6: Why Forecasts Favor Mi4 as The Next Best Phone Against iPhone 6
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE Android 4.4.2, Android 4.4.4Guide: Installation and When to Hit Your Region
- Companies Push Back IPO Plans Due to Mega Alibaba Share Launch