Justin Bieber Speaks Up on Selena Gomez Break-Up
By Diadem Pambid | November 13, 2012 4:56 PM EST
It has been a week since the famous "Jelena" duo has broken up. While Selena Gomez is taking things slow and quiet, Justin has finally broken his silence. What has the Canadian crooner have to say about all the web tabloids talk of his break-up from the lovely Latina, Gomez? Read on to find out.
"I don't know what to say," were 18-year-old pop star singers' words to radio host, John Garabedian, in a Saturday interview on Open House Party.
"I don't know what's going on in my life... To even assess that it doesn't make sense 'cause I have not made any comment," added Bieber.
One of the main reasons why Bieber and Gomez had allegedly split up is because of "trust issues." Being a well-known singer, it is hard not to be surrounded with groupies, female fans to be exact. So, how can one blame Bieber? However, in this case Gomez had caught Bieber red- handed!
"There's been issues for awhile and Selena's heard girls' voices in the background when she's called Justin before," says a source close to Selena to Daily News.
"I knew something was wrong with Justin and Selena almost three months ago I saw them at the Largo at the Coronet in West Hollywood on August 25 and Selena did not look happy. They were seeing their friend, comedian Bo Burnham perform. When they left, Justin was talking to all these girls who wanted pictures taken with him. He was laughing and flirting, while Selena just stood in the corner waiting for him. Justin used to be very protective of Selena, and the ultimate gentleman. But that night Justin left first with some buddies, and Selena followed behind," explains a source to Hollywood Life exclusively.
"Used to be" well people do change. As for Bieber, being an 18-year old boy and dubbed a douche by Selena fans, can't always be constantly good to Gomez. On the other hand, Gomez is a girl who has a lot of demands and can't be blamed to act like all jealous and overprotective too.
Despite all the dramas, Bieber took the time to thank all his supportive fans on Twitter.
"Regardless of what happens I see all of the tweets and all the love you guys are sending me," tweeted Bieber, adding, "Thank u. Love u too."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Typhoon Matmo Leaves 32k Customers w/o Electricity in Taiwan, Weakens After Landing in China
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Reports: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Pince Harry Somber - Reports
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Killer Whales Gobble Japanese Whaling Crew
- 12-inch MacBook Apple Retina and 2014 MacBook Pro to Feature Liquid Sensors, Release in October
- Travel at Own Risk; Emirates, Qantas Differ on Flying over Iraq Warzone; Emirates Reroutes, Qantas Pushes On
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal