'Human Barbie' Valeria Lukyanova Poses for V Magazine & Says She's An Out-of-Body Traveler [PHOTOS]
By Maria Vultaggio | November 13, 2012 2:38 PM EST
The Russian woman who has become known as the “human Barbie doll,” Valeria Lukyanova, recently sat down with V Magazine for an interview.
[Click here to see pictures of Valeria Lukyanova]
The living doll sat town with a translator so she could show the world her serious side.
Seeing at pictures of Lukyanova, some didn’t even believe she was real at first, but what most don’t know about the “human Barbie” is that she practices “astral projection” or the practice of out-of-body travel.
A source, who did not want to be named, warned V before the interview that Lukyanova, the woman with the unbelievably tiny waist and sultry curves, was allegedly being monitored by Ukrainian spies.
“Be careful,” the source told them. “We’re worried for you, and do not want you to suffer from her.”
Needless to say, V magazine’s interest was piqued and they went along with the interview anyway.
First they asked the Internet sensation about her typical day:
“In the morning I work on my face and I get a massage, then I spend some time on the Internet. I meditate and travel in my astral body, and after that I work out at the gym. I go for a walk with my best girlfriend, I get home, and I make dinner for the man I love. Then I spend some more time on the Internet, do some reading and meditating, and go to bed. “
When asked if she considered herself a singer, a model, or an artist, she responded:
“These are just different labels for my creative potential, but they don’t describe my true essence. I’m a teacher at the School of Out-of-Body Travel. It’s an international school in which our instructors show students how to leave their physical body and travel in their spiritual body, where you can visit any place on the planet and in the universe. I know that this is the future of mankind and that it has huge potential. Hidden reserves will be tapped soon."
The human Barbie said she always had an interest in the metaphysical since her mother had occult books around the house.
Valeria Lukyanova said her sense of style comes from her spirituality:
“My mood is created by meditation and energy techniques. It makes me want to see everything as beautiful and bright, refined and original. I’m an idealist and a perfectionist, and I want my looks to reflect the world within me and how I feel. My close friend Dominika is a fashion designer, and she helps me create the kind of clothing that is consistent with my spiritual practice. Dominika draws the designs we create."
The human Barbie ascribes her fame to her spirituality as well. She told the magazine many pretty girls have started imitating her make-up.
Some might be surprised to hear that the Russian phenomenon also is a mountain climber who loves to travel and isn’t afraid to take risks, she said.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Camilla Parker-Bowles To Become Queen When Prince Charles Accedes To The Throne
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage