'Human Barbie' Valeria Lukyanova Poses for V Magazine & Says She's An Out-of-Body Traveler [PHOTOS]
By Maria Vultaggio | November 13, 2012 2:38 PM EST
The Russian woman who has become known as the “human Barbie doll,” Valeria Lukyanova, recently sat down with V Magazine for an interview.
[Click here to see pictures of Valeria Lukyanova]
The living doll sat town with a translator so she could show the world her serious side.
Seeing at pictures of Lukyanova, some didn’t even believe she was real at first, but what most don’t know about the “human Barbie” is that she practices “astral projection” or the practice of out-of-body travel.
A source, who did not want to be named, warned V before the interview that Lukyanova, the woman with the unbelievably tiny waist and sultry curves, was allegedly being monitored by Ukrainian spies.
“Be careful,” the source told them. “We’re worried for you, and do not want you to suffer from her.”
Needless to say, V magazine’s interest was piqued and they went along with the interview anyway.
First they asked the Internet sensation about her typical day:
“In the morning I work on my face and I get a massage, then I spend some time on the Internet. I meditate and travel in my astral body, and after that I work out at the gym. I go for a walk with my best girlfriend, I get home, and I make dinner for the man I love. Then I spend some more time on the Internet, do some reading and meditating, and go to bed. “
When asked if she considered herself a singer, a model, or an artist, she responded:
“These are just different labels for my creative potential, but they don’t describe my true essence. I’m a teacher at the School of Out-of-Body Travel. It’s an international school in which our instructors show students how to leave their physical body and travel in their spiritual body, where you can visit any place on the planet and in the universe. I know that this is the future of mankind and that it has huge potential. Hidden reserves will be tapped soon."
The human Barbie said she always had an interest in the metaphysical since her mother had occult books around the house.
Valeria Lukyanova said her sense of style comes from her spirituality:
“My mood is created by meditation and energy techniques. It makes me want to see everything as beautiful and bright, refined and original. I’m an idealist and a perfectionist, and I want my looks to reflect the world within me and how I feel. My close friend Dominika is a fashion designer, and she helps me create the kind of clothing that is consistent with my spiritual practice. Dominika draws the designs we create."
The human Barbie ascribes her fame to her spirituality as well. She told the magazine many pretty girls have started imitating her make-up.
Some might be surprised to hear that the Russian phenomenon also is a mountain climber who loves to travel and isn’t afraid to take risks, she said.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- The Pirate Bay Founder Peter Sunde’s Freedom: Hollywood People Oppose TPB Founder’s Imprisonment
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers For Sept. 22-26, 2014: Consequences Of The Crichton-Clark Blast
- 'Dancing With The Stars' (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Week 2 Spoilers: Things To Expect; Find Out Which Choreographer Is Quitting
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- Samsung SM-A500 (aka Wallet-Friendly Galaxy Alpha) Clears TENAA Revealing Images And Specs
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1
- Amazon Announces Kindle Fire HD 6, Kindle Fire HD 7 Tablets; Official Release Date Is Oct 2
- Scotland Voted Against Independence, Early Results Indicate