Kristen Stewart ‘Hates’ Actresses Concerned with ‘Looking Pretty in Heels’
By Czarina Malleta | November 13, 2012 2:21 PM EST
One of Hollywood's "tomboys," Kristen Stewart, has always stuck with her preference regarding what to wear and what not to wear. The "Twilight" actress admits that she can't stand actresses who are obsessed about looking pretty in heels.
If Kristen Stewart could wear only a pair of shoes for the rest of her life, the answer would be obvious, Chuck Taylors. On a normal day and even on formal events, the actress seems inseparable with her beloved sneakers. While she steps out and appears wearing heels during red carpet premiers, rest assured that she will sneak back to her Chucks the moment she can.
While Kristen has evolved in the fashion department throughout the years, it seems like the 22-year-old can never grow her fondness on celebrity must haves like Christian Louboutin and Jimmy Choo. Unlike other young actresses who are too obsessed with the latest fashion trends, Kristen simply shrugs a cold shoulder.
The "Twilight" actress admitted that she "hates" actresses who are too concerned in looking too pretty in their heels. And although she now enjoys superstardom, Kristen shows no signs in switching up her look and abandoning her off-beat Converse sneakers.
"I just so wholeheartedly disagree with people who don't like what I wear," Kristen told on the Sunday Times Style magazine. She insisted that wearing Chucks is more comfortable when she needs to come sign autographs for fans who are lined up on the red carpet during her movie premiers.
On the other hand, Kristen is currently busy making their last few promotions for their movie "Breaking Dawn: Part 2." Kristen is set to appear on the red carpet with Robert Pattinson for the premier night of the movie. "Breaking Dawn: Part 2" will be shown in cinemas on November 15 in Australia.
Catch the trailer of "Breaking Dawn: Part 2" below.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- In Photos, Typhoon Rammasun Blasts the Philippines
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales