Kristen Stewart ‘Hates’ Actresses Concerned with ‘Looking Pretty in Heels’
By Czarina Malleta | November 13, 2012 2:21 PM EST
One of Hollywood's "tomboys," Kristen Stewart, has always stuck with her preference regarding what to wear and what not to wear. The "Twilight" actress admits that she can't stand actresses who are obsessed about looking pretty in heels.
If Kristen Stewart could wear only a pair of shoes for the rest of her life, the answer would be obvious, Chuck Taylors. On a normal day and even on formal events, the actress seems inseparable with her beloved sneakers. While she steps out and appears wearing heels during red carpet premiers, rest assured that she will sneak back to her Chucks the moment she can.
While Kristen has evolved in the fashion department throughout the years, it seems like the 22-year-old can never grow her fondness on celebrity must haves like Christian Louboutin and Jimmy Choo. Unlike other young actresses who are too obsessed with the latest fashion trends, Kristen simply shrugs a cold shoulder.
The "Twilight" actress admitted that she "hates" actresses who are too concerned in looking too pretty in their heels. And although she now enjoys superstardom, Kristen shows no signs in switching up her look and abandoning her off-beat Converse sneakers.
"I just so wholeheartedly disagree with people who don't like what I wear," Kristen told on the Sunday Times Style magazine. She insisted that wearing Chucks is more comfortable when she needs to come sign autographs for fans who are lined up on the red carpet during her movie premiers.
On the other hand, Kristen is currently busy making their last few promotions for their movie "Breaking Dawn: Part 2." Kristen is set to appear on the red carpet with Robert Pattinson for the premier night of the movie. "Breaking Dawn: Part 2" will be shown in cinemas on November 15 in Australia.
Catch the trailer of "Breaking Dawn: Part 2" below.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Kendall Jenner Rocks Semi-Nude Balmain Lattice Dress At Paris Fashion Week [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Spoiler Update: Return of ‘Asylum’ Character
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate