Kristen Stewart ‘Hates’ Actresses Concerned with ‘Looking Pretty in Heels’
By Czarina Malleta | November 13, 2012 2:21 PM EST
One of Hollywood's "tomboys," Kristen Stewart, has always stuck with her preference regarding what to wear and what not to wear. The "Twilight" actress admits that she can't stand actresses who are obsessed about looking pretty in heels.
If Kristen Stewart could wear only a pair of shoes for the rest of her life, the answer would be obvious, Chuck Taylors. On a normal day and even on formal events, the actress seems inseparable with her beloved sneakers. While she steps out and appears wearing heels during red carpet premiers, rest assured that she will sneak back to her Chucks the moment she can.
While Kristen has evolved in the fashion department throughout the years, it seems like the 22-year-old can never grow her fondness on celebrity must haves like Christian Louboutin and Jimmy Choo. Unlike other young actresses who are too obsessed with the latest fashion trends, Kristen simply shrugs a cold shoulder.
The "Twilight" actress admitted that she "hates" actresses who are too concerned in looking too pretty in their heels. And although she now enjoys superstardom, Kristen shows no signs in switching up her look and abandoning her off-beat Converse sneakers.
"I just so wholeheartedly disagree with people who don't like what I wear," Kristen told on the Sunday Times Style magazine. She insisted that wearing Chucks is more comfortable when she needs to come sign autographs for fans who are lined up on the red carpet during her movie premiers.
On the other hand, Kristen is currently busy making their last few promotions for their movie "Breaking Dawn: Part 2." Kristen is set to appear on the red carpet with Robert Pattinson for the premier night of the movie. "Breaking Dawn: Part 2" will be shown in cinemas on November 15 in Australia.
Catch the trailer of "Breaking Dawn: Part 2" below.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Kate Middleton First Official Solo Trip: Details For Malta Tour Revealed [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Katy Perry's Date Riff Raff At MTV VMAs: Top 5 Things To Know About The Rapper
- ‘True Blood’: Identity Of Sookie’s Husband In Final Episode Thank You Revealed
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Spoilers: Juice Ratting Gemma Out To Jax, Unser Helping New Sheriff
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Spoilers: Cersei Lannister – Possible Deviation From The Books
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Warns Gareth Of Dire Consequences In New Promo [VIDEO]
- Why Moto X is Not the Best Smartphone to Purchase Now?
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date Two Weeks to Go Starting at $800 with New Phosphorus HealthKit Chip
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini vs. LG G3 S (aka LG G3 Beat, LG G3 Mini) – Specs, Features And Price Showdown
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Bill Shorten Calls Tony Abbott 'Ineligible' To Lead Australia; Government Party-Room Leaks On Abbott'sTravel Entitlements