Kristen Stewart ‘Hates’ Actresses Concerned with ‘Looking Pretty in Heels’
By Czarina Malleta | November 13, 2012 2:21 PM EST
One of Hollywood's "tomboys," Kristen Stewart, has always stuck with her preference regarding what to wear and what not to wear. The "Twilight" actress admits that she can't stand actresses who are obsessed about looking pretty in heels.
If Kristen Stewart could wear only a pair of shoes for the rest of her life, the answer would be obvious, Chuck Taylors. On a normal day and even on formal events, the actress seems inseparable with her beloved sneakers. While she steps out and appears wearing heels during red carpet premiers, rest assured that she will sneak back to her Chucks the moment she can.
While Kristen has evolved in the fashion department throughout the years, it seems like the 22-year-old can never grow her fondness on celebrity must haves like Christian Louboutin and Jimmy Choo. Unlike other young actresses who are too obsessed with the latest fashion trends, Kristen simply shrugs a cold shoulder.
The "Twilight" actress admitted that she "hates" actresses who are too concerned in looking too pretty in their heels. And although she now enjoys superstardom, Kristen shows no signs in switching up her look and abandoning her off-beat Converse sneakers.
"I just so wholeheartedly disagree with people who don't like what I wear," Kristen told on the Sunday Times Style magazine. She insisted that wearing Chucks is more comfortable when she needs to come sign autographs for fans who are lined up on the red carpet during her movie premiers.
On the other hand, Kristen is currently busy making their last few promotions for their movie "Breaking Dawn: Part 2." Kristen is set to appear on the red carpet with Robert Pattinson for the premier night of the movie. "Breaking Dawn: Part 2" will be shown in cinemas on November 15 in Australia.
Catch the trailer of "Breaking Dawn: Part 2" below.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best