Rihanna Goes Naked for GQ: ‘I like to feel like a woman’
By Czarina Malleta | November 13, 2012 2:21 PM EST
Rihanna has been on the cover of several magazines. This time with some sexy twist, the singer goes naked for the upscale GQ magazine.
For Rihanna, stripping down for cameras is not a problem. And while she has the body to flaunt, the singer grabs every chance and opportunity to display it. On the cover of GQ men's magazine once more, the singer appears completely naked in the picture with only a motorcycle jacket draped over her shoulders.
The 24-year-old singer decides to give her fans an early Christmas treat by posing naked for the December issue of the magazine. Her recent tattoo under her breasts can be seen in the picture. She got the tattoo as a remembrance of her grandmother Dolly who passed away this year.
During her interview for the magazine, Rihanna wasasked what it is about men that turn her on. The singer answered and admits that she likes it when a man is able to take charge of the relationship.
"I like to feel like a woman," she said. "I have to be in control in every other aspect of my life, so I feel like in a relationship, I wanted to be able to take a step back and have somebody else take the lead. I could absolutely be dominant, but in general, I'd rather... How do I say this in, like, a non-X rated version?"
"Love makes you go places you probably wouldn't ever go, had it not been for love. But I think everybody still has their limits," the singer added.
For now, Rihanna says she is single even after being linked with her ex boyfriend Chris Brown. Rihanna was allegedly the reason why Brown broke up with Karrueche Tran in the first place. But Rihanna continues to deny rumors that she has rekindled romance with Chris.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]