Verizon Wireless plans to pay $8.5 billion to its parents
November 13, 2012 8:28 AM EST
Verizon Wireless said on Monday that its board agreed to pay distributions of $8.5 billion to its parents Verizon Communications
The company, which is 55 percent owned by Verizon and 45 percent owned by Vodafone, said the distributions would be paid in one or more tranches, with each tranche paid in proportion to the owners' partnership interests.
The dividends are due to be paid on or before December 31, Verizon Wireless said.
(Reporting By Sinead Carew; Editing by Phil Berlowitz)
Join the Conversation
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast
- Walmart Canada Black Friday 2014 Ad For Nov. 28, 2014 Up To Dec. 1, 2014 Includes Savings On The iPad Mini 16GB And The Beats Solo HD Drenched Headphones