Wall Street ends flat on fiscal stand-off
November 13, 2012 8:14 AM EST
Stocks were little changed in a lightly traded session on Monday, with investors limiting bets ahead of what could be a drawn-out battle over the "fiscal cliff."
Based on the latest available data, the Dow Jones industrial average <.DJI> was up 2.54 points, or 0.02 percent, at 12,817.93. The Standard & Poor's 500 Index <.SPX> was up 0.19 point, or 0.01 percent, at 1,380.04. The Nasdaq Composite Index <.IXIC> was down 0.62 point, or 0.02 percent, at 2,904.25.
(Reporting By Caroline Valetkevitch; Editing by Kenneth Barry)
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage