Wall Street ends flat on fiscal stand-off
November 13, 2012 8:14 AM EST
Stocks were little changed in a lightly traded session on Monday, with investors limiting bets ahead of what could be a drawn-out battle over the "fiscal cliff."
Based on the latest available data, the Dow Jones industrial average <.DJI> was up 2.54 points, or 0.02 percent, at 12,817.93. The Standard & Poor's 500 Index <.SPX> was up 0.19 point, or 0.01 percent, at 1,380.04. The Nasdaq Composite Index <.IXIC> was down 0.62 point, or 0.02 percent, at 2,904.25.
(Reporting By Caroline Valetkevitch; Editing by Kenneth Barry)
Join the Conversation
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates