The Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Split: Reasons Why the Relationship Failed
By Diadem Pambid | November 12, 2012 5:04 PM EST
The famous "Jelena" duo has called it quits and by the looks of it, they are "Never Ever Getting Back Together." Well, that is what Selena Gomez's friends have been tweeting about as of late. Given Gomez was the one who "dumped" Bieber, there appears to be no more room for second chances.
So why did such an alleged "perfect" relationship come to an end? Let's point out all the reasons.
Having come from the same walks of life -being raised by a single mom, Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez appears to connect on a different level. In fact, Justin was the one to state that Selena understood him perfectly when it all boiled down to "family" issues. Being friends for almost more than two years, it's surprising to see that the couple had managed to split in the end.
Like any other failed relationship in Hollywood, there would be tons of reasons why the "Jelena" duo split. What would they be? Well, first of would be their age gap. Surely, "Age is no difference" when it comes to people in love. However, Justin being only 18-years old and Selena already 22-years of age, something would of course not click so easily with one another.
Justin might appear as mature as his music is nowadays but it isn't enough to warrant that his thinking has truly aged through the relationship. Rumor has it Justin has quite the jealous streak when it comes to Selena Gomez and her on screen love interests. This brings us to another reason - Jealousy and Trust issues.
Apparently, Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber have problems when it comes to trusting each other. Given the sudden appearances on set from both sides, Justin and Selena have quite the issue about leaving the other alone with the opposite sex.
Ironically, they can't always be together to "keep an eye out" which leads to another reason why the relationship failed - distance. Justin being the teenage heartthrob currently promoting his album "Believe" and Selena busy with her film career, the two don't always have time to be together physically.
"Selena broke up with Justin about a week ago. It's been a really challenging experience over the last year because of their crazy schedules. Selena definitely had some major trust issues with Justin. They're definitely off for good," claims a source.
Age, distance and trust issues are a few reasons for the split. Another would be that some Selena fans claim Justin appears to act and look more female than Selena which allegedly caused the split. Other "Beliebers" claim Selena never really loved Bieber and simply used him for fame.
With all those reasons, would Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez really part ways or would they do a "Robsten"-like reconciliation after three months of separation? Hopefully, everything goes well for the two despite everything that has happened.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Han Solo's Super Star Destroyer, Costumes And Weapons
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Top 5 Revelations Of Season 8
- 'NCIS' Season 12 Spoilers: Ziva David Out, Tony's New Love Could be Stephanie Jacobsen's Leia; Troian Bellisario Teases 'Reunion' Photo
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' : Wolverine's Costume's Leaked Image Hints to Traditional Look, Hugh Jackman to Play the Character Till Scripts Excite Him
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Tatooine Set Leaked, Reveals Tusken Raiders Huts
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs iPhone 6: Why Forecasts Favor Mi4 as The Next Best Phone Against iPhone 6