The Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Split: Reasons Why the Relationship Failed
By Diadem Pambid | November 12, 2012 5:04 PM EST
The famous "Jelena" duo has called it quits and by the looks of it, they are "Never Ever Getting Back Together." Well, that is what Selena Gomez's friends have been tweeting about as of late. Given Gomez was the one who "dumped" Bieber, there appears to be no more room for second chances.
So why did such an alleged "perfect" relationship come to an end? Let's point out all the reasons.
Having come from the same walks of life -being raised by a single mom, Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez appears to connect on a different level. In fact, Justin was the one to state that Selena understood him perfectly when it all boiled down to "family" issues. Being friends for almost more than two years, it's surprising to see that the couple had managed to split in the end.
Like any other failed relationship in Hollywood, there would be tons of reasons why the "Jelena" duo split. What would they be? Well, first of would be their age gap. Surely, "Age is no difference" when it comes to people in love. However, Justin being only 18-years old and Selena already 22-years of age, something would of course not click so easily with one another.
Justin might appear as mature as his music is nowadays but it isn't enough to warrant that his thinking has truly aged through the relationship. Rumor has it Justin has quite the jealous streak when it comes to Selena Gomez and her on screen love interests. This brings us to another reason - Jealousy and Trust issues.
Apparently, Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber have problems when it comes to trusting each other. Given the sudden appearances on set from both sides, Justin and Selena have quite the issue about leaving the other alone with the opposite sex.
Ironically, they can't always be together to "keep an eye out" which leads to another reason why the relationship failed - distance. Justin being the teenage heartthrob currently promoting his album "Believe" and Selena busy with her film career, the two don't always have time to be together physically.
"Selena broke up with Justin about a week ago. It's been a really challenging experience over the last year because of their crazy schedules. Selena definitely had some major trust issues with Justin. They're definitely off for good," claims a source.
Age, distance and trust issues are a few reasons for the split. Another would be that some Selena fans claim Justin appears to act and look more female than Selena which allegedly caused the split. Other "Beliebers" claim Selena never really loved Bieber and simply used him for fame.
With all those reasons, would Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez really part ways or would they do a "Robsten"-like reconciliation after three months of separation? Hopefully, everything goes well for the two despite everything that has happened.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Season 11 Premiere (Episode 1) Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘I Must Have Lost It On The Wind'
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet