The Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Split: Reasons Why the Relationship Failed
By Diadem Pambid | November 12, 2012 5:04 PM EST
The famous "Jelena" duo has called it quits and by the looks of it, they are "Never Ever Getting Back Together." Well, that is what Selena Gomez's friends have been tweeting about as of late. Given Gomez was the one who "dumped" Bieber, there appears to be no more room for second chances.
So why did such an alleged "perfect" relationship come to an end? Let's point out all the reasons.
Having come from the same walks of life -being raised by a single mom, Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez appears to connect on a different level. In fact, Justin was the one to state that Selena understood him perfectly when it all boiled down to "family" issues. Being friends for almost more than two years, it's surprising to see that the couple had managed to split in the end.
Like any other failed relationship in Hollywood, there would be tons of reasons why the "Jelena" duo split. What would they be? Well, first of would be their age gap. Surely, "Age is no difference" when it comes to people in love. However, Justin being only 18-years old and Selena already 22-years of age, something would of course not click so easily with one another.
Justin might appear as mature as his music is nowadays but it isn't enough to warrant that his thinking has truly aged through the relationship. Rumor has it Justin has quite the jealous streak when it comes to Selena Gomez and her on screen love interests. This brings us to another reason - Jealousy and Trust issues.
Apparently, Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber have problems when it comes to trusting each other. Given the sudden appearances on set from both sides, Justin and Selena have quite the issue about leaving the other alone with the opposite sex.
Ironically, they can't always be together to "keep an eye out" which leads to another reason why the relationship failed - distance. Justin being the teenage heartthrob currently promoting his album "Believe" and Selena busy with her film career, the two don't always have time to be together physically.
"Selena broke up with Justin about a week ago. It's been a really challenging experience over the last year because of their crazy schedules. Selena definitely had some major trust issues with Justin. They're definitely off for good," claims a source.
Age, distance and trust issues are a few reasons for the split. Another would be that some Selena fans claim Justin appears to act and look more female than Selena which allegedly caused the split. Other "Beliebers" claim Selena never really loved Bieber and simply used him for fame.
With all those reasons, would Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez really part ways or would they do a "Robsten"-like reconciliation after three months of separation? Hopefully, everything goes well for the two despite everything that has happened.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Celebrities Suffering From Lupus: Facts About the Disease
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Kendra Wilkinson's Divorce Troubles: Hank Baskett Cheated Before Allegedly Caught with Transexual Model - Reports
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers, Speculations: Stana Katic in More ‘Beast’ Action, Nathan Fillion Mulls Caskett Wedding Schedule
- Scandal Season 4 Update: Premiere Episode Title Revealed, A Different New Season
- Transfer News: In Demand Everton Midfielder Silence Speculations by Penning New Deal [VIDEO]
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- Reebok Launches Bacon Line to Lure CrossFit and Paleo Diet Fans
- Transfer News: Star Midfielder Pledges Future with Manchester City [VIDEO]
- ACT Party's Demand to Re Consider Maoris Privileges Evokes Reprimand