The Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Split: Reasons Why the Relationship Failed
By Diadem Pambid | November 12, 2012 5:04 PM EST
The famous "Jelena" duo has called it quits and by the looks of it, they are "Never Ever Getting Back Together." Well, that is what Selena Gomez's friends have been tweeting about as of late. Given Gomez was the one who "dumped" Bieber, there appears to be no more room for second chances.
So why did such an alleged "perfect" relationship come to an end? Let's point out all the reasons.
Having come from the same walks of life -being raised by a single mom, Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez appears to connect on a different level. In fact, Justin was the one to state that Selena understood him perfectly when it all boiled down to "family" issues. Being friends for almost more than two years, it's surprising to see that the couple had managed to split in the end.
Like any other failed relationship in Hollywood, there would be tons of reasons why the "Jelena" duo split. What would they be? Well, first of would be their age gap. Surely, "Age is no difference" when it comes to people in love. However, Justin being only 18-years old and Selena already 22-years of age, something would of course not click so easily with one another.
Justin might appear as mature as his music is nowadays but it isn't enough to warrant that his thinking has truly aged through the relationship. Rumor has it Justin has quite the jealous streak when it comes to Selena Gomez and her on screen love interests. This brings us to another reason - Jealousy and Trust issues.
Apparently, Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber have problems when it comes to trusting each other. Given the sudden appearances on set from both sides, Justin and Selena have quite the issue about leaving the other alone with the opposite sex.
Ironically, they can't always be together to "keep an eye out" which leads to another reason why the relationship failed - distance. Justin being the teenage heartthrob currently promoting his album "Believe" and Selena busy with her film career, the two don't always have time to be together physically.
"Selena broke up with Justin about a week ago. It's been a really challenging experience over the last year because of their crazy schedules. Selena definitely had some major trust issues with Justin. They're definitely off for good," claims a source.
Age, distance and trust issues are a few reasons for the split. Another would be that some Selena fans claim Justin appears to act and look more female than Selena which allegedly caused the split. Other "Beliebers" claim Selena never really loved Bieber and simply used him for fame.
With all those reasons, would Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez really part ways or would they do a "Robsten"-like reconciliation after three months of separation? Hopefully, everything goes well for the two despite everything that has happened.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’
- Canada Raises National Terror Alert Level after Suspected Jihadist Runs Over Soldier