Selena Gomez ‘Dumped’ Justin Bieber, ‘Baby’ Singer ‘Cheated’ with Victoria’s Secret Model
By Czarina Malleta | November 12, 2012 2:01 PM EST
Jelena fans are weeping because the romance they thought that would last has reportedly come to its end. Rumors claim that Justin Beiber and Selena Gomez have broken up.
The rich and the famous in Hollywood can practically get anything they wanted, except for one thing, privacy. And if not handled the smart way, keeping a relationship which is always under the radar can mean an end sooner than expected.
That's precisely what might have happened to Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez. It wasn't long ago when Justin gave out interviews, talking affectionately about Selena. It seems like it was just yesterday when they were pictured at the courtside of a basketball game and publicly kissed for the "kiss cam."
Rumors suggest that the pair have broken up and it was because of Victoria's Secret model, Barbara Palvin. Knowing that she was involved in the Justin-Selena breakup, the model denied the issue using her Twitter account.
"last time im saying it. please calm down.there is nothing going on w him.i met him and did a pic w him. wouldnt u do the same?:) #friendship," she posted.
A source told People magazine that Selena dumped Justin about a week ago, ending their almost two years relationship.
"She broke up with him about a week ago. With them being apart so much it got complicated. She had some trust issues. It's not easy, but the relationship needed to end," the source added.
The news comes after Justin performed at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show last week. He was also seen "chatting" up models backstage. The singer reportedly took Barbara to see "The Lion King" on Broadway.
"Okay sooo because u guys were askin for it! with @justinbieber! you were great tonight!" Barara posted on her account after the fashion show. In addition, she also posted "Lion King" with a heart symbol after.
Despite the ongoing rumors, the "Believe" star has been keeping quiet about the new issues that he is involved with. But their split may be well received by Justin's fans who have been unpleasant with Selena since the two started dating back in 2011.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- Rob Kardashian's Ex-Girlfriend Adrienne Bailon FInally Removes Cheating Reality Star's Name from Her Butt
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date