Selena Gomez ‘Dumped’ Justin Bieber, ‘Baby’ Singer ‘Cheated’ with Victoria’s Secret Model
By Czarina Malleta | November 12, 2012 2:01 PM EST
Jelena fans are weeping because the romance they thought that would last has reportedly come to its end. Rumors claim that Justin Beiber and Selena Gomez have broken up.
The rich and the famous in Hollywood can practically get anything they wanted, except for one thing, privacy. And if not handled the smart way, keeping a relationship which is always under the radar can mean an end sooner than expected.
That's precisely what might have happened to Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez. It wasn't long ago when Justin gave out interviews, talking affectionately about Selena. It seems like it was just yesterday when they were pictured at the courtside of a basketball game and publicly kissed for the "kiss cam."
Rumors suggest that the pair have broken up and it was because of Victoria's Secret model, Barbara Palvin. Knowing that she was involved in the Justin-Selena breakup, the model denied the issue using her Twitter account.
"last time im saying it. please calm down.there is nothing going on w him.i met him and did a pic w him. wouldnt u do the same?:) #friendship," she posted.
A source told People magazine that Selena dumped Justin about a week ago, ending their almost two years relationship.
"She broke up with him about a week ago. With them being apart so much it got complicated. She had some trust issues. It's not easy, but the relationship needed to end," the source added.
The news comes after Justin performed at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show last week. He was also seen "chatting" up models backstage. The singer reportedly took Barbara to see "The Lion King" on Broadway.
"Okay sooo because u guys were askin for it! with @justinbieber! you were great tonight!" Barara posted on her account after the fashion show. In addition, she also posted "Lion King" with a heart symbol after.
Despite the ongoing rumors, the "Believe" star has been keeping quiet about the new issues that he is involved with. But their split may be well received by Justin's fans who have been unpleasant with Selena since the two started dating back in 2011.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- 'Fast & Furious 7': New Brian O' Connor And Dominic Toretto Scene Surfaces
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Set To Burn The Place Down in ‘Coda’
- Mariah Carey-Nick Cannon Divorce: Mariah Claims Infidelity, Nick's Affair With Amber Rose To Blame -- Report
- Taylor Swift And Harry Styles Spotted Together Enjoying A Concert; Songstress ‘Still Not Over’ 1D Singer—Reports
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 21 Spoilers: Nick Shocks His Family And Summer’s Past Gets Revealed
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- Alleged 'Microsoft Lumia 1030' Front Panel Leaked With Capacitive Buttons; 'Xbox One' Owners To Get Free Goodies On Anniversary
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top 9 TV Deals Starting From $99 To $899
- BlackBerry Classic (aka Q20) Keyboard Shortcuts Explained In A Quick Video
- Julie Bishop Condemns Barack Obama For Overlooking Australia’s Commitment in Protecting Great Barrier Reef