Selena Gomez ‘Dumped’ Justin Bieber, ‘Baby’ Singer ‘Cheated’ with Victoria’s Secret Model
By Czarina Malleta | November 12, 2012 2:01 PM EST
Jelena fans are weeping because the romance they thought that would last has reportedly come to its end. Rumors claim that Justin Beiber and Selena Gomez have broken up.
The rich and the famous in Hollywood can practically get anything they wanted, except for one thing, privacy. And if not handled the smart way, keeping a relationship which is always under the radar can mean an end sooner than expected.
That's precisely what might have happened to Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez. It wasn't long ago when Justin gave out interviews, talking affectionately about Selena. It seems like it was just yesterday when they were pictured at the courtside of a basketball game and publicly kissed for the "kiss cam."
Rumors suggest that the pair have broken up and it was because of Victoria's Secret model, Barbara Palvin. Knowing that she was involved in the Justin-Selena breakup, the model denied the issue using her Twitter account.
"last time im saying it. please calm down.there is nothing going on w him.i met him and did a pic w him. wouldnt u do the same?:) #friendship," she posted.
A source told People magazine that Selena dumped Justin about a week ago, ending their almost two years relationship.
"She broke up with him about a week ago. With them being apart so much it got complicated. She had some trust issues. It's not easy, but the relationship needed to end," the source added.
The news comes after Justin performed at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show last week. He was also seen "chatting" up models backstage. The singer reportedly took Barbara to see "The Lion King" on Broadway.
"Okay sooo because u guys were askin for it! with @justinbieber! you were great tonight!" Barara posted on her account after the fashion show. In addition, she also posted "Lion King" with a heart symbol after.
Despite the ongoing rumors, the "Believe" star has been keeping quiet about the new issues that he is involved with. But their split may be well received by Justin's fans who have been unpleasant with Selena since the two started dating back in 2011.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Kendall Jenner Rocks Semi-Nude Balmain Lattice Dress At Paris Fashion Week [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Premiere Questions: 'Frozen' Story Kicks Off, Queen Elsa vs Emma Swan vs The Evil Queen - New Story Unfolds [SPOILERS]
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate