Selena Gomez ‘Dumped’ Justin Bieber, ‘Baby’ Singer ‘Cheated’ with Victoria’s Secret Model
By Czarina Malleta | November 12, 2012 2:01 PM EST
Jelena fans are weeping because the romance they thought that would last has reportedly come to its end. Rumors claim that Justin Beiber and Selena Gomez have broken up.
The rich and the famous in Hollywood can practically get anything they wanted, except for one thing, privacy. And if not handled the smart way, keeping a relationship which is always under the radar can mean an end sooner than expected.
That's precisely what might have happened to Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez. It wasn't long ago when Justin gave out interviews, talking affectionately about Selena. It seems like it was just yesterday when they were pictured at the courtside of a basketball game and publicly kissed for the "kiss cam."
Rumors suggest that the pair have broken up and it was because of Victoria's Secret model, Barbara Palvin. Knowing that she was involved in the Justin-Selena breakup, the model denied the issue using her Twitter account.
"last time im saying it. please calm down.there is nothing going on w him.i met him and did a pic w him. wouldnt u do the same?:) #friendship," she posted.
A source told People magazine that Selena dumped Justin about a week ago, ending their almost two years relationship.
"She broke up with him about a week ago. With them being apart so much it got complicated. She had some trust issues. It's not easy, but the relationship needed to end," the source added.
The news comes after Justin performed at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show last week. He was also seen "chatting" up models backstage. The singer reportedly took Barbara to see "The Lion King" on Broadway.
"Okay sooo because u guys were askin for it! with @justinbieber! you were great tonight!" Barara posted on her account after the fashion show. In addition, she also posted "Lion King" with a heart symbol after.
Despite the ongoing rumors, the "Believe" star has been keeping quiet about the new issues that he is involved with. But their split may be well received by Justin's fans who have been unpleasant with Selena since the two started dating back in 2011.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev Drama: Heartbroken The Vampire Diaries Actress Reacts to Nikki Reed Dating News—Report
- Kanye West Abandons Kim Kardashian after 58 Days of Marriage – Reports
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales