Selena Gomez ‘Dumped’ Justin Bieber, ‘Baby’ Singer ‘Cheated’ with Victoria’s Secret Model
By Czarina Malleta | November 12, 2012 2:01 PM EST
Jelena fans are weeping because the romance they thought that would last has reportedly come to its end. Rumors claim that Justin Beiber and Selena Gomez have broken up.
The rich and the famous in Hollywood can practically get anything they wanted, except for one thing, privacy. And if not handled the smart way, keeping a relationship which is always under the radar can mean an end sooner than expected.
That's precisely what might have happened to Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez. It wasn't long ago when Justin gave out interviews, talking affectionately about Selena. It seems like it was just yesterday when they were pictured at the courtside of a basketball game and publicly kissed for the "kiss cam."
Rumors suggest that the pair have broken up and it was because of Victoria's Secret model, Barbara Palvin. Knowing that she was involved in the Justin-Selena breakup, the model denied the issue using her Twitter account.
"last time im saying it. please calm down.there is nothing going on w him.i met him and did a pic w him. wouldnt u do the same?:) #friendship," she posted.
A source told People magazine that Selena dumped Justin about a week ago, ending their almost two years relationship.
"She broke up with him about a week ago. With them being apart so much it got complicated. She had some trust issues. It's not easy, but the relationship needed to end," the source added.
The news comes after Justin performed at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show last week. He was also seen "chatting" up models backstage. The singer reportedly took Barbara to see "The Lion King" on Broadway.
"Okay sooo because u guys were askin for it! with @justinbieber! you were great tonight!" Barara posted on her account after the fashion show. In addition, she also posted "Lion King" with a heart symbol after.
Despite the ongoing rumors, the "Believe" star has been keeping quiet about the new issues that he is involved with. But their split may be well received by Justin's fans who have been unpleasant with Selena since the two started dating back in 2011.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Slow-Moving Yet Unrelenting Hawaii Lava Now Only Inches Away From Pahoa Homes
- Kate Middleton Expecting A Baby Boy For The Second Time Around – Reports [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- This Is Why Japanese Princess Masako Attended First Palace Banquet After 11 Years
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- Pregnant Kourtney Kardashian Talks About Marrying Scott Disick, Her Pregnancy Cravings and Picking Out Baby Names
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Dismantling Of Fukushima Reactor 1 Faces Delays, US Judge Gives Sailor Go Signal To Push Through Lawsuit Against TEPCO Over Radiation
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge To Be Available Through T-Mobile In The US
- Five Extreme Drop Tests On BlackBerry Passport Reveals Its Endurance [Watch Video]
- Updated iOS 8 Pangu Untethered Jailbreak Now Fully Works with Cydia: Key Fixes & Mods to Expect
- Ex-Ohio Trooper Pleads Guilty To Issuing Sex as Penalty To Women Motorists