Oakland Raiders vs Baltimore Ravens, Where to Watch Online, Ray Rice, Joe Flacco Host the Raiders
November 12, 2012 2:31 AM EST
The Baltimore Ravens and their 28th ranked rush defense are probably thankful the Oakland Raiders are in town for Sunday afternoon’s matchup at M&T Bank Stadium.
The Ravens have struggled against the run all season, and surrendered 105 yards rushing to Cleveland rookie Trent Richardson last week in their 25-15 win.
Baltimore’s run defense is at such a low point they’re in danger of allowing the most rushing yards in a season in franchise history. The Ravens have faced some of the best running backs in the NFL this year, and have somehow gave up more than 200 yards to the Dallas Cowboys, who haven’t run against anyone else this season.
Baltimore does have their own weapon in the backfield in Ray Rice, who rushed for 98 yards and one score against Cleveland.
Quarterback Joe Flacco bounced back from his two interception performance in Week 7’s blowout loss to the Houston Texans, and went 15-for-24 for 153 yards and a score.
Oakland probably won’t test the Ravens rush defense Sunday, with top running back Darren McFadden sidelined with a injury.
McFadden only managed seven carries for 17 yards before he was injured in the Raiders 42-32 loss to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers last week.
Oakland surrendered 251 rushing yards and four second half touchdowns to Tampa Bay rookie Doug Martin, and quarterback Carson Palmer also gave up three interceptions in the second half.
Palmer did throw four touchdowns, but his turnovers allowed Martin to continue his onslaught against the Raiders 22 nd ranked rush defense.
Things may get worse for Oakland’s defense, with cornerback Shawntae Spencer named to the injured reserve list due to a foot injury.
The game begins at 1 p.m. EDT and will be shown by CBS, or watch a live stream online by purchasing NFL Sunday Ticket Max.
Betting Odds: Baltimore is favored by 9 points
Over/Under: 47.5 points
Prediction: Flacco and Rice should take advantage of the reeling Raiders, and begin to make their push for the post season.
Predicted Score: Baltimore 30 , Oakland 24
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup Group A Preview, Prediction, Roster, Schedule: Spain and Brazil To Clinch Top 2 Spots, France, Serbia, And Iran To Battle For Remaining Slots
- 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup Team Preview: Puerto Rico Roster, Key Players And Schedule
- Kevin Love Tells Minnesota Timberwolves Owner Glen Taylor To Mind His Own Team
- UEFA Champions League Draw: Schedule, TV and Live Stream Information
- Without LeBron James, Kevin Durant And Other Stars, Team USA Looks to James Harden As Leader In 2014 FIBA World Cup in Spain
- Apple iWatch is iPhone 6 Accessory on Sept 19 Release Date: 6 Confirmed Specs & Features
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected
- ISIS Wants $6.6M and Release of Aafia Siddiqui in Exchange of Head of Female US Humanitarian Aid Worker, 1st American Fighting for Jihadis Dead
- James Foley Torture Involves CIA Waterboarding Technique
- Ukraine Ceasefire Looks Remote As Putin Talks Tough At Meeting With Poroshenko