Oakland Raiders vs Baltimore Ravens, Where to Watch Online, Ray Rice, Joe Flacco Host the Raiders
November 12, 2012 2:31 AM EST
The Baltimore Ravens and their 28th ranked rush defense are probably thankful the Oakland Raiders are in town for Sunday afternoon’s matchup at M&T Bank Stadium.
The Ravens have struggled against the run all season, and surrendered 105 yards rushing to Cleveland rookie Trent Richardson last week in their 25-15 win.
Baltimore’s run defense is at such a low point they’re in danger of allowing the most rushing yards in a season in franchise history. The Ravens have faced some of the best running backs in the NFL this year, and have somehow gave up more than 200 yards to the Dallas Cowboys, who haven’t run against anyone else this season.
Baltimore does have their own weapon in the backfield in Ray Rice, who rushed for 98 yards and one score against Cleveland.
Quarterback Joe Flacco bounced back from his two interception performance in Week 7’s blowout loss to the Houston Texans, and went 15-for-24 for 153 yards and a score.
Oakland probably won’t test the Ravens rush defense Sunday, with top running back Darren McFadden sidelined with a injury.
McFadden only managed seven carries for 17 yards before he was injured in the Raiders 42-32 loss to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers last week.
Oakland surrendered 251 rushing yards and four second half touchdowns to Tampa Bay rookie Doug Martin, and quarterback Carson Palmer also gave up three interceptions in the second half.
Palmer did throw four touchdowns, but his turnovers allowed Martin to continue his onslaught against the Raiders 22 nd ranked rush defense.
Things may get worse for Oakland’s defense, with cornerback Shawntae Spencer named to the injured reserve list due to a foot injury.
The game begins at 1 p.m. EDT and will be shown by CBS, or watch a live stream online by purchasing NFL Sunday Ticket Max.
Betting Odds: Baltimore is favored by 9 points
Over/Under: 47.5 points
Prediction: Flacco and Rice should take advantage of the reeling Raiders, and begin to make their push for the post season.
Predicted Score: Baltimore 30 , Oakland 24
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 2014 FIBA World Cup Final: USA Vs. Serbia Live Streaming Info, Key Players And Preview
- The Rock Reveals He And John Cena Nearly Fought Backstage [VIDEO]
- Maria Sharapova And Grigor Dimitrov Break Up News
- Reports Indicate Mayweather Has 2 Girlfriends: Bad Medina & Liza Hernandez
- NFL Week 2: Kansas City Chiefs Vs. Denver Broncos Live Streaming Information And Preview
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date