Tennessee Titans vs Miami Dolphins, Where to Watch Online, Preview, Betting Odds
November 12, 2012 2:22 AM EST
In the wake of team owner Bud Adams putting everyone from the coaches to the players on notice the Tennessee Titans desperately need a win as they face the Miami Dolphins Sunday afternoon at Sun Life Stadium.
Adams was quoted as saying he couldn’t remember a worse loss than the ones the Titans suffered at the hands of the Chicago, who trounced Tennessee 51-20 last week.
The Bears blew the game open with blocked punt returned for a score, a passing and rushing touchdown, and Brian Urlacher returned an interceptions 46-yards for a touchdown, all in the first quarter.
Tennessee did reach the end zone twice with a 30-yard reception by Nate Washington, and an 80-yard scamper by running back Chris Johnson.
Johnson ended the game with 141 yards and a score, but his touchdown came in the fourth quarter when Tennessee was already down by 30 points.
Though it was in a losing effort, no one called out the Dolphins for their lackadaisical play last week when they fell to Andrew Luck and the Indianapolis Colts 23-20.
Miami built a 17-10 lead after Reggie Bush scored on an 18-yard run, but Luck was too strong with a rookie record 433 passing yards, leading the Colts to the winning field goal with 5:58 remaining.
Dolphin rookie quarterback Ryan Tannehill got to more possessions to make a comeback, but they ended with a punt and on downs. Tannehill posted 290 passing yards, completing 22 of his 38 attempts.
But sitting at 4-4 Miami is still in the playoff hunt with the AFC on a down year. The Dolphins have only three road games left, but still must face New England twice, and the San Francisco 49ers.
The game begins at 1 p.m. EDT and will be shown by CBS, or watch a live stream online by purchasing NFL Sunday Ticket Max.
Betting Odds: Miami is favored by 6 points
Over/Under: 45 points
Prediction: Miami was expected to be at the bottom of the AFC but have put togehter a solid season to this point, while much more was expected of the Titans. Look for a very close game with both teams having a lot to prove, but Miami should win big.
Predicted Score: Miami 24 , Tennessee 13
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao vs. Chris Algieri Betting Odds: American Knockout Of Filipino Pays $10,000 From A $100 Bet
- Dionesian ‘Hex’: Pacquiao’s Secret Weapon Behind His 8 Titles
- Brooklyn Nets Agree to Grant Andrei Kirilenko Indefinite Leave of Absence
- Freddie Roach Asks Manny Pacquiao Not To Beat Up Algieri Too Badly So Mayweather Will Not Be Scared And Agree To Super Fight
- Chelsea FC Injury Update: Diego Costa Fully Fit Ahead Of West Brom Clash, Says Mourinho
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Amazon Black Friday 2014 Deals Start On Nov. 21, 2014 Including Limited-Time Lightning Deals And Deals Of The Day On Clothes, Toys, Jewelry, Watches, Bags, Accessories And Electronics
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon
- Walmart Canada Feeling The Heat As Grocery War Intensifies
- Travel Alert: Frequent Flyer Tie-Up Between Virgin Australia, South African Airways Enhanced
- Product Recall: Graco Recalls Baby Strollers in Canada, U.S. Due To Amputation Risks