Tennessee Titans vs Miami Dolphins, Where to Watch Online, Preview, Betting Odds
November 12, 2012 2:22 AM EST
In the wake of team owner Bud Adams putting everyone from the coaches to the players on notice the Tennessee Titans desperately need a win as they face the Miami Dolphins Sunday afternoon at Sun Life Stadium.
Adams was quoted as saying he couldn’t remember a worse loss than the ones the Titans suffered at the hands of the Chicago, who trounced Tennessee 51-20 last week.
The Bears blew the game open with blocked punt returned for a score, a passing and rushing touchdown, and Brian Urlacher returned an interceptions 46-yards for a touchdown, all in the first quarter.
Tennessee did reach the end zone twice with a 30-yard reception by Nate Washington, and an 80-yard scamper by running back Chris Johnson.
Johnson ended the game with 141 yards and a score, but his touchdown came in the fourth quarter when Tennessee was already down by 30 points.
Though it was in a losing effort, no one called out the Dolphins for their lackadaisical play last week when they fell to Andrew Luck and the Indianapolis Colts 23-20.
Miami built a 17-10 lead after Reggie Bush scored on an 18-yard run, but Luck was too strong with a rookie record 433 passing yards, leading the Colts to the winning field goal with 5:58 remaining.
Dolphin rookie quarterback Ryan Tannehill got to more possessions to make a comeback, but they ended with a punt and on downs. Tannehill posted 290 passing yards, completing 22 of his 38 attempts.
But sitting at 4-4 Miami is still in the playoff hunt with the AFC on a down year. The Dolphins have only three road games left, but still must face New England twice, and the San Francisco 49ers.
The game begins at 1 p.m. EDT and will be shown by CBS, or watch a live stream online by purchasing NFL Sunday Ticket Max.
Betting Odds: Miami is favored by 6 points
Over/Under: 45 points
Prediction: Miami was expected to be at the bottom of the AFC but have put togehter a solid season to this point, while much more was expected of the Titans. Look for a very close game with both teams having a lot to prove, but Miami should win big.
Predicted Score: Miami 24 , Tennessee 13
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao Has Got Chris Algieri Fight All Figured Out
- New York Knicks Vs. Cleveland Cavaliers Live Streaming Info, Preview And Betting Odds
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
- Los Angeles Lakers Suffer Second Straight Loss, Phoenix Suns Deal Kobe Bryant Another Blowout Defeat, 119-99
- Female Boxer Dies In South Africa Following Knockout Blow
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles