Tennessee Titans vs Miami Dolphins, Where to Watch Online, Preview, Betting Odds
November 12, 2012 2:22 AM EST
In the wake of team owner Bud Adams putting everyone from the coaches to the players on notice the Tennessee Titans desperately need a win as they face the Miami Dolphins Sunday afternoon at Sun Life Stadium.
Adams was quoted as saying he couldn’t remember a worse loss than the ones the Titans suffered at the hands of the Chicago, who trounced Tennessee 51-20 last week.
The Bears blew the game open with blocked punt returned for a score, a passing and rushing touchdown, and Brian Urlacher returned an interceptions 46-yards for a touchdown, all in the first quarter.
Tennessee did reach the end zone twice with a 30-yard reception by Nate Washington, and an 80-yard scamper by running back Chris Johnson.
Johnson ended the game with 141 yards and a score, but his touchdown came in the fourth quarter when Tennessee was already down by 30 points.
Though it was in a losing effort, no one called out the Dolphins for their lackadaisical play last week when they fell to Andrew Luck and the Indianapolis Colts 23-20.
Miami built a 17-10 lead after Reggie Bush scored on an 18-yard run, but Luck was too strong with a rookie record 433 passing yards, leading the Colts to the winning field goal with 5:58 remaining.
Dolphin rookie quarterback Ryan Tannehill got to more possessions to make a comeback, but they ended with a punt and on downs. Tannehill posted 290 passing yards, completing 22 of his 38 attempts.
But sitting at 4-4 Miami is still in the playoff hunt with the AFC on a down year. The Dolphins have only three road games left, but still must face New England twice, and the San Francisco 49ers.
The game begins at 1 p.m. EDT and will be shown by CBS, or watch a live stream online by purchasing NFL Sunday Ticket Max.
Betting Odds: Miami is favored by 6 points
Over/Under: 45 points
Prediction: Miami was expected to be at the bottom of the AFC but have put togehter a solid season to this point, while much more was expected of the Titans. Look for a very close game with both teams having a lot to prove, but Miami should win big.
Predicted Score: Miami 24 , Tennessee 13
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Dota 2 Match Fixing Controversy: Arrow Gaming Disqualified From Summit 2 Tournament [VIDEO]
- Roger Federer Starts Practicing On Clay For The Davis Cup Final
- Toni Nadal Says Roger Federer Is The Greatest Of All Time
- Manchester United: Did Ed Woodward Really Uttered Expletives During The Red Devils' Draw Against West Brom?
- Chelsea FC: No 'Crying' For The Blues Amid Injury Woes Ahead Of Man Utd Clash, Says Mourinho
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia