Tennessee Titans vs Miami Dolphins, Where to Watch Online, Preview, Betting Odds
November 12, 2012 2:22 AM EST
In the wake of team owner Bud Adams putting everyone from the coaches to the players on notice the Tennessee Titans desperately need a win as they face the Miami Dolphins Sunday afternoon at Sun Life Stadium.
Adams was quoted as saying he couldn’t remember a worse loss than the ones the Titans suffered at the hands of the Chicago, who trounced Tennessee 51-20 last week.
The Bears blew the game open with blocked punt returned for a score, a passing and rushing touchdown, and Brian Urlacher returned an interceptions 46-yards for a touchdown, all in the first quarter.
Tennessee did reach the end zone twice with a 30-yard reception by Nate Washington, and an 80-yard scamper by running back Chris Johnson.
Johnson ended the game with 141 yards and a score, but his touchdown came in the fourth quarter when Tennessee was already down by 30 points.
Though it was in a losing effort, no one called out the Dolphins for their lackadaisical play last week when they fell to Andrew Luck and the Indianapolis Colts 23-20.
Miami built a 17-10 lead after Reggie Bush scored on an 18-yard run, but Luck was too strong with a rookie record 433 passing yards, leading the Colts to the winning field goal with 5:58 remaining.
Dolphin rookie quarterback Ryan Tannehill got to more possessions to make a comeback, but they ended with a punt and on downs. Tannehill posted 290 passing yards, completing 22 of his 38 attempts.
But sitting at 4-4 Miami is still in the playoff hunt with the AFC on a down year. The Dolphins have only three road games left, but still must face New England twice, and the San Francisco 49ers.
The game begins at 1 p.m. EDT and will be shown by CBS, or watch a live stream online by purchasing NFL Sunday Ticket Max.
Betting Odds: Miami is favored by 6 points
Over/Under: 45 points
Prediction: Miami was expected to be at the bottom of the AFC but have put togehter a solid season to this point, while much more was expected of the Titans. Look for a very close game with both teams having a lot to prove, but Miami should win big.
Predicted Score: Miami 24 , Tennessee 13
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Boards London Train in Casual Disguise, Royal Couple’s Incognito Plan A Huge Hit [PHOTOS]
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Top Secret Wedding Tramps Jennifer Aniston’s ‘Friends’ Reunion & Pregnancy Talks [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- UFC News: Ronda Rousey To Avenge Teammates, Demands Bethe Correia
- FIBA Basketball World Cup Live Streaming Info: Argentina vs. Philippines Preview, Starting Lineups
- Kate Upton And BF Justin Verlander Nude Photo Leaked; Verlander Instantly Became An Internet Meme Sensation
- Grigor Dimitrov Shares Fashion Tips With Maria Sharapova
- FIBA World Cup 2014: Puerto Rico vs. Greece Live Streaming, Betting Odds and Preview
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- Google Nexus 8 Confirmed as HTC T1 aka Volantis/Flounder with Freshly-Leaked Specs & Features – Reports
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans
- iPhone 6 On Release Date To Feature Qualcomm MDM9625M LTE, 1GB RAM, Mobile Payment Deal With AMEX, 1334x750 Display
- HTC One M8 for Windows Vs. Nokia Lumia Icon, The Battle Of Windows Phones