Tennessee Titans vs Miami Dolphins, Where to Watch Online, Preview, Betting Odds
November 12, 2012 2:22 AM EST
In the wake of team owner Bud Adams putting everyone from the coaches to the players on notice the Tennessee Titans desperately need a win as they face the Miami Dolphins Sunday afternoon at Sun Life Stadium.
Adams was quoted as saying he couldn’t remember a worse loss than the ones the Titans suffered at the hands of the Chicago, who trounced Tennessee 51-20 last week.
The Bears blew the game open with blocked punt returned for a score, a passing and rushing touchdown, and Brian Urlacher returned an interceptions 46-yards for a touchdown, all in the first quarter.
Tennessee did reach the end zone twice with a 30-yard reception by Nate Washington, and an 80-yard scamper by running back Chris Johnson.
Johnson ended the game with 141 yards and a score, but his touchdown came in the fourth quarter when Tennessee was already down by 30 points.
Though it was in a losing effort, no one called out the Dolphins for their lackadaisical play last week when they fell to Andrew Luck and the Indianapolis Colts 23-20.
Miami built a 17-10 lead after Reggie Bush scored on an 18-yard run, but Luck was too strong with a rookie record 433 passing yards, leading the Colts to the winning field goal with 5:58 remaining.
Dolphin rookie quarterback Ryan Tannehill got to more possessions to make a comeback, but they ended with a punt and on downs. Tannehill posted 290 passing yards, completing 22 of his 38 attempts.
But sitting at 4-4 Miami is still in the playoff hunt with the AFC on a down year. The Dolphins have only three road games left, but still must face New England twice, and the San Francisco 49ers.
The game begins at 1 p.m. EDT and will be shown by CBS, or watch a live stream online by purchasing NFL Sunday Ticket Max.
Betting Odds: Miami is favored by 6 points
Over/Under: 45 points
Prediction: Miami was expected to be at the bottom of the AFC but have put togehter a solid season to this point, while much more was expected of the Titans. Look for a very close game with both teams having a lot to prove, but Miami should win big.
Predicted Score: Miami 24 , Tennessee 13
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Trading Jeremy Lin Was A Huge Mistake For Houston Rockets
- Manny Pacquiao To Gauge KO Power Against Chris Algieri
- Roger Federer Dedicates 80th Career Title For His Kids
- Arsenal FC Transfer News: Mehdi Benatia and Alex Song in the Mix as Wenger Looks to 'Strengthen Defensive Department'
- Floyd Sr Already Endorsing Manny Pacquiao vs. Floyd Fight After Anticipated Victory Over Maidana
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs iPhone 6: Why Forecasts Favor Mi4 as The Next Best Phone Against iPhone 6
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE Android 4.4.2, Android 4.4.4Guide: Installation and When to Hit Your Region
- Companies Push Back IPO Plans Due to Mega Alibaba Share Launch