Atlanta Falcons vs New Orleans Saints, Where to Watch Online
November 12, 2012 2:26 AM EST
The NFL’s lone unbeaten team puts their record on the line as the Atlanta Falcons take on the New Orleans Saints Sunday afternoon at the Superdome.
Receiver Roddy White claimed interviews that he didn’t like the Saints, and that Atlanta was good enough to run the table for the rest of the season.
But their record notwithstanding, Atlanta has one win over a team with a .500 record, and last week barely escaped the dwindling Dallas Cowboys by a score of 19-13.
Running back Michael Turner powered the victory with 102 rushing yards and quarterback Matt Ryan threw for 342 yards, but failed to throw a touchdown for the first time this season.
Atlanta’s run defense came through despite being ranked 25 th in the league, holding the Cowboys to 65 yards on the ground, and forced seven penalties for a loss of 50 yards.
White perhaps thought he could speak his mind after making eight catches for 118 yards.
New Orleans has a chance to respond to both of White’s statements, and are slowing climbing out of their whole by winning three of their last four games.
Last week New Orleans trounced the Philadelphia Eagles 28-13, with quarterback Drew Brees tossing two scores and cornerback Patrick Robinson returning an interception 99 yards for a touchdown.
The Saints never trailed, and built a 21-3 lead at half time after Brees found receiver Marques Colston for a one yard score. Philadelphia was threatening after cutting the lead to eight, but Brees hooked up with tight end Jimmy Graham for a six-yard touchdown to cap the scoring and the win.
Graham would end the game with eight receptions for 72 yards and a score.
The New Orleans offense didn’t miss a beat despite the absence of running back Darren Sproles who suffered a broken hand and required surgery. Sproles will be out four to six weeks.
The game begins at 1 p.m. EDT and will be shown by FOX, or watch a live stream online by purchasing NFL Sunday Ticket Max.
Betting Odds: Atlanta is favored by 3 points
Over/Under: 54 points
Prediction: The New Orleans defense is near the bottom of the league, but their offense can keep up with the Falcons. Brees will have to have to his best game of the season, and the defense will have to force turnovers by Ryan. Look for New Orleans to smudge Atlanta’s record for the first time this year.
Predicted Score: New Orleans 31, Atlanta 27
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- UEFA Champions League Draw Result and Replay: Arsenal Joins Toughest Group, Cristiano Ronaldo Named Best Player In Europe [PHOTOS and VIDEO]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Boards London Train in Casual Disguise, Royal Couple’s Incognito Plan A Huge Hit [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- UFC News: Ronda Rousey To Avenge Teammates, Demands Bethe Correia
- FIBA Basketball World Cup Live Streaming Info: Argentina vs. Philippines Preview, Starting Lineups
- Grigor Dimitrov Shares Fashion Tips With Maria Sharapova
- 2014 FIBA World Cup Group B: Greece vs. Philippines Live Streaming Info, Betting Odds and Preview
- 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup Live Streaming Info: USA vs. Turkey Preview, Starting Lineups [VIDEO]
- Apple iPhone 6 Actual Release Date after September 9 Confirmed 128GB Variant with New Resolution
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- Google Nexus 8 Confirmed as HTC T1 aka Volantis/Flounder with Freshly-Leaked Specs & Features – Reports
- Moto G2 Release Roundup: Specs, Pricing, and Release Date Details
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Nexus 6 on Release Date Confirmed with Phablet-Size Display as FCC Filing Hints of 5.9-Inch Screen
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans