Denver Broncos vs Carolina Panthers, Where to Watch Online, Peyton Manning Meets Cam Newton
November 12, 2012 2:28 AM EST
Riding high on a three-game win streak the Denver Broncos can make it four-in-a-row Sunday as they meet the the Carolina Panthers at Bank of American Stadium.
The Broncos were down by three points early in the fourth quarter in the Cincinnati Bengals last week, but quarterback Peyton Manning led two touchdown drives to make up for his two interceptions, and Denver won 31-23.
Denver had built a 17-3 lead after receiver Trindon Holliday returned the second half kick-off 105 yards, but the Bengals responded with three straight scoring drives for a 20-3 lead.
Manning provided the heroics, hooking up with receiver Eric Decker for two scores on the day. Decker had eight catches for 99 yards.
The Panthers are hoping to their first winning streak of the season, after downing the Washington Redskins 21-13 in the battle of the young, dual-threat quarterbacks.
Carolina had lost five in a row, but their defense kept Washington’s Robert Griffin III out of the end zone entirely for just the second time this season.
Quarterback Cam Newton provided the offense, throwing for one score and running for another. Newton went 13-for-23 for 201 yards and rushed for 37 yards, and didn’t turn the ball over.
Should Newton turn around his season, the Panthers defense could give Manning serious trouble on Sunday. Carolina has 24 sacks this year, but the Broncos haven’t allowed a sack in the last three games.
The game begins at 1 p.m. EDT and will be shown by CBS, or watch a live stream online by purchasing NFL Sunday Ticket Max.
Betting Odds: Denver is favored by 4.5 points
Over/Under: 47 points
Prediction: Denver’s offensive line has done a tremendous job taking care of Manning, and if they continue to do so, the Broncos will win their sixth game of the year.
Predicted Score: Denver 30 , Carolina 10
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Rafael Nadal On Roger Federer: ‘He’s A Good Person, A Fantastic Player And A Great Man On Court’
- Jeremy Lin’s Big Break: Steve Nash Out For The Season For The Los Angeles Lakers
- NBA News: Teammate Stresses Jeremy Lin's Importance To The Lakers
- Croatian Boxer Banned For Life From Sport After Vicious Attack On Polish Referee [VIDEO]
- Manny Pacquiao Is Better Than Floyd Mayweather Jr. In Basketball Claims Freddie Roach
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Android Lollipop 5.0 Confirmed for Nov 3 Rollout as Nexus 6 Global Release Date is Delayed – Reports