The E-Factor: Entrepreneurship in the Social Media Age
By IB Times Staff Reporter | November 11, 2012 3:47 PM EST
One of the hottest topics spanning every industry and sector today is how Internet and social media change the way we do business. In today's environment, opportunities and exposures of social media must be ingrained into the DNA of every new company and every existing one.
Several entrepreneurs frequently keep experimenting with these new platforms to solve their problems and grow their businesses in a competitive environment.
Adrie Reinders and Marion Freijsen, two co-founders EFactor website, has a wide knowledge about the intersection of entrepreneurship and social media.
Reinders and Freijsen are co-founders of the social networking website that connects investors and entrepreneurs through networking events across the world. Both the authors know the challenges that new entrepreneurs are facing in the present business environment.
In their latest book, "The E-Factor: Entrepreneurship in the Social Media Age", the authors educate businessmen on the consequences like restricted resources, skills gaps, and financial limitations, which take down most entrepreneurs. They also show readers how to overcome these obstacles.
Reinders and Freijsen provide a wide array of case studies detailing successes and lessons learned, from small business owners and burgeoning entrepreneurs, all the way up to multinational corporations and global brand leaders.
The new book explains how to gain leverage and evaluate and reassess goals, products and company structure to meet needs in a competitive environment. It helps entrepreneurs combine the best traditional entrepreneurial thinking with all the new tools, ideas, and channels.
"Adrie and Marion have illustrated how the two worlds of entrepreneurship - the traditional and the new age of networking - can intersect for an even higher level of connection, opportunity, and success," Jim Solomon, Serial Entrepreneur, MBA Professor, and Certified Public Accountant said.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- ISIS Murder Videos 'Turning On' Foreign Jihadists To Fight US and Britain [VIDEO]
- 24-year-old Playboy Model Marries 81-year-old Construction Tycoon Richard Lugner
- Rare Blue Flawless Diamond, Costing $25.6 Million, Is The Newest Attraction At The Natural History Museum
- Auckland Gay Men Warned of Having Sex in Bushes of Public Park
- Julie Bishop to Attend UN Climate Summit; Australia Pressured to Announce 'Bolder' Target
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date