The E-Factor: Entrepreneurship in the Social Media Age
By IB Times Staff Reporter | November 11, 2012 3:47 PM EST
One of the hottest topics spanning every industry and sector today is how Internet and social media change the way we do business. In today's environment, opportunities and exposures of social media must be ingrained into the DNA of every new company and every existing one.
Several entrepreneurs frequently keep experimenting with these new platforms to solve their problems and grow their businesses in a competitive environment.
Adrie Reinders and Marion Freijsen, two co-founders EFactor website, has a wide knowledge about the intersection of entrepreneurship and social media.
Reinders and Freijsen are co-founders of the social networking website that connects investors and entrepreneurs through networking events across the world. Both the authors know the challenges that new entrepreneurs are facing in the present business environment.
In their latest book, "The E-Factor: Entrepreneurship in the Social Media Age", the authors educate businessmen on the consequences like restricted resources, skills gaps, and financial limitations, which take down most entrepreneurs. They also show readers how to overcome these obstacles.
Reinders and Freijsen provide a wide array of case studies detailing successes and lessons learned, from small business owners and burgeoning entrepreneurs, all the way up to multinational corporations and global brand leaders.
The new book explains how to gain leverage and evaluate and reassess goals, products and company structure to meet needs in a competitive environment. It helps entrepreneurs combine the best traditional entrepreneurial thinking with all the new tools, ideas, and channels.
"Adrie and Marion have illustrated how the two worlds of entrepreneurship - the traditional and the new age of networking - can intersect for an even higher level of connection, opportunity, and success," Jim Solomon, Serial Entrepreneur, MBA Professor, and Certified Public Accountant said.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- In Photos, Typhoon Rammasun Blasts the Philippines
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Jeremy Meeks Death Hoax: Handsome Felon's Fake Death after Release from Jail Goes Viral
- Happy Birthday Prince George: 5 Things to Know About Kate Middleton and Prince William’s Son
- Prince George’s Birthday Celebrations: Prince Charles and Duchess Camilla to Remain Absent from Grandson's First Birthday Party Plus Other Details- Report
- Tony Abbott Launches #BringThemHome Operation for MH17 Victims; Black Avatars Trending on Social Media
- 'Dronies' to Become Latest Trend as Tourism New Zealand Buys Drone to Record Tourists' Videos
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June
- Apple Logo on iPhone 6 Might Double as Notification LED; Roughly 80M iPhone 6 Units Ordered Targeting Release Date—Reports