Apple and HTC settle global patent war
November 11, 2012 1:42 PM EST
Apple sued HTC in 2010, accusing the Taiwanese handset company of infringing the iPhone maker's patented technology. It was Apple's first major legal salvo against a manufacturer that used Google's Android operating system.
Apple and HTC did not disclose specific terms of the settlement.
(Reporting By Dan Levine; Editing by Peter Cooney)
Join the Conversation
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation