Apple and HTC settle global patent war
November 11, 2012 1:42 PM EST
Apple sued HTC in 2010, accusing the Taiwanese handset company of infringing the iPhone maker's patented technology. It was Apple's first major legal salvo against a manufacturer that used Google's Android operating system.
Apple and HTC did not disclose specific terms of the settlement.
(Reporting By Dan Levine; Editing by Peter Cooney)
Join the Conversation
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]
- 16GB iPhone 6 for $99 at Sam’s Club is the Best 2014 Black Friday Deal Around
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft
- Nuclear War: Putin Certain To Launch Battle To Avoid Corruption Charges, Whistleblower Claims