Apple and HTC settle global patent war
November 11, 2012 1:42 PM EST
Apple sued HTC in 2010, accusing the Taiwanese handset company of infringing the iPhone maker's patented technology. It was Apple's first major legal salvo against a manufacturer that used Google's Android operating system.
Apple and HTC did not disclose specific terms of the settlement.
(Reporting By Dan Levine; Editing by Peter Cooney)
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery