Has Selena Gomez Broken up with Justin Bieber?
By Simi John | November 10, 2012 8:17 PM EST
Teen celebrity couple Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber have reportedly broken up, if reports in E!Online are to be believed. It seems the 20 year old Disney star called it quits last week. The couple were last seen together in October, at the Sky High Sports Trampoline Park.
A source close to the former couple told E!Online that conflicting work schedules meant it became impossible to maintain a relationship. There were other reports, such as the one by US Weekly, which hinted Gomez had trust issues with Bieber.
"They are [young] . . . it changes from day to day. Right now it is a break and tomorrow it could be back on knowing them . . . it's hard to say how they will end up," an insider told US Weekly, "Maybe she feels more serious about it this time. We'll see."
Positive remarks aside, the duo's relationship has apparently been in trouble for some time now. Bieber, who performed at the recent Victoria's Secret Fashion Show in New York City, was reportedly seen at the Broadway play Lion King with 19 year old Hungarian model Barbara Palvin on his arms. News of that came to his girlfriend's notice, who posted a photograph of the two on her Twitter page, with an ominously blank text space.
More signs - Gomez, who graced the cover of Glamour's December 2012 issue as one of the magazine's "Women of the Year", thanked host Ryan Seacrest and best friend Taylor Swift on the occasion but she did not mention her boyfriend.
Gomez and Bieber went public with their relationship in February last year, when they attended the Vanity Fair Oscar party together. Talking to radio station Z100 in March 2011, Gomez revealed she was bullied by Bieber fans shortly after the pair went public with their relationship.
"It hurts, it really does," she told Z100 radio in NYC then, "I don't feel like I'm doing anything wrong. I've been best friends with him for a very long time. It does hurt my feelings a lot, but I try not to focus on it."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Celebrities Who Were Victims of Rape: Psychological and Physical Effects of Rape
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Women’s Tennis’ Grand Slam Winners Of 2014 - Li Na, Sharapova, Kvitova, And Williams
- Kanye West, Ben Affleck, Serena Williams Are Victims Of Migraines: Ways To Tackle It
Join the Conversation
- Joan Rivers Left $150 Million Legacy To Her Only Child, Care For Her Four Pooches Included In Her Will
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers For Sept. 15-19, 2014: Ava And Morgan Talk About The Baby
- Kendall Jenner Distances Self From The Kardashians, Prefers Kim Kardashian West To Be Absent In Her Modelling Shows
- Paul Walker's Daughter Paid Heart Touching Tribute To Her Father On His Birthday
- Kim Kardashian-West Frantically Tries For Second Baby To Match Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Timeline
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Android Lion vs Apple iOS 8: Why Make the Big Switch
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. OnePlus One – Can The Underdog Trump The Monster?
- US Government Threatened Yahoo to Provide User Data: If not Pay a Fine of $250,000 per day
- Optus Successfully Launches Optus 10 Satellite That Will Improve TV, Internet, Phone & Data Transmission In Australia
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Moto X Pure Edition is Coming Soon with Wi-Fi Calling – Reports
- 7 Reasons Why Atlassian Topped BRW’s Best Place To Work In Australia 2014 List