Miley Cyrus Talks Weddings
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | November 10, 2012 10:56 AM EST
Miley Cyrus is busy finishing her next album so she can take some time off to focus on her wedding.
The 19-year-old actress and singer is engaged to Liam Hemsworth, who starred in "The Hunger Games." Despite announcing their engagement in June, the couple has not yet set a date.
Cyrus said she is looking forward to being married and will probably take a break after her album is released.
"I am married in my heart and my mind. I do everything that I would be if I had the paper, but I want to take the time to actually enjoy it," Cyrus told the Associated Press.
And Cyrus said on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" Thursday that her wedding ceremony “has to be perfect,” according to the Daily Mail.
Rumors have been circulating that Cyrus is becoming a so-called bridezilla and is planning three ceremonies, which she denies.
“I didn't realize how much there was to do until I got a wedding planning book. I don't care what color the napkins are. I don't want to get too caught up in the little moments,” she told DeGeneres. “That’s my day, and whatever I want on that day will be about me and that moment.”
Cyrus said there is one part of her wedding she is anxious about: “That moment when he first gets to see me in my dress and everything all together. It has to be perfect.”
She added: “It has to be like a soundtrack in a movie. That’s the one day that movie crap is real. That romance. That look is the time that you get that. I’ve been to probably 10, 20 weddings, and I’ve seen that real look five or six times.”
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- The Burka Avenger Educates Children While Fighting For Girls' Education Rights In New Pakistan TV Show
- Christopher Walken To Play Mob Boss In Film Adaptation Of Four Seasons Musical 'Jersey Boys'
- William Cantrell Mistakes Human Ashes For Cocaine, May Have Snorted Remains
- Giant Alligator Eats 80-Pound Dog In North Carolina, Gator May Still Be Alive
- Steve McQueen's Last Ride, 1952 Custom Chevy Pickup Truck, Hits The Auction Block
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install