Is Beyonce and Jay Z's Marriage on the Rocks? Singer Posts Classic Break-up Lyrics on Facebook
By Toyin Owoseje | November 10, 2012 5:28 AM EST
Beyoncé has sparked concern that her marriage to rapper Jay Z is in trouble after she allegedly posting a cryptic message on her private Facebook page.
According to celebrity site MediaTakeOut.com, The Single Ladies hitmaker posted some lyrics from Lauryn Hill's iconic break-up track, Ex-Factor.
She apparently raised alarm bells by changing the lyrics as if she was a woman ending a relationship.
"See nobody loves you more than B and NO One ever will. No matter how I think we grow you always seem to let me know it aint working..." she wrote.
Shocked fans have since flocked online to offer their support.
One commentator said: "whatever the case im just happy to see her breaking out of her shell...all this time beyonce been out all you get is the persona of the superstar, never the person behind it, I've always thought she would turn into a force to be reckoned with if she opened up herself a little and allowed people to really get to know her real sides, not sasha, just bey.
Another wrote: "SORRY MRS B....HOPE NOT."
The message comes days after the power couple were seen in the crowd at a basketball game at Brooklyn's Barclays Center.
During their date night, they appeared relaxed and were seen cheering and cuddling each other.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build