Kristen Stewart Creeped Out By 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
By Diadem Pambid | November 9, 2012 5:35 PM EST
The hype and hunger for the "Fifty Shades of Grey" film adaptation continues to the point that fans becomes completely obsessed over who among Hollywood's hottest should play the lead roles. However, while some fans and celebrities are totally in love with the book not everyone loves it.
Ironically, despite being the inspiration for the lead character, Kristen Stewart is anything but hooked on the BDSM-filled novel.
E.L. James has "Twilight" to thank for the popularity and love for "Fifty Shades of Grey." Fans are dying to know any bit of detail about the film in the works and the actors set to play the lead roles. Robert Pattinson has been one of the actors said to play the role of Christian Grey. In an interview, Robert Pattinson admitted that he had read the book. Though, it doesn't look as if Pattinson is anywhere close to playing the lead role.
How about Pattinson's newly reconciled beau, Kristen Stewart? Would Stewart be willing to play the role of Anastasia Steele given she has read the book as well as stated by Pattinson? News is that the couple is in the running to play the part of the lead roles in the film adaptation. However, Universal Studios quickly squashed the rumors claiming that the "Twilight" couple will not be playing Christian Grey & Anastasia Steele respectively.
"Kristen seems to be one of the top picks for the lead in "Fifty Shades of Grey" as far as fans are concerned," says a source to Huffington Post.
Back to Stewart getting to read the book, "Fifty Shades of Grey". Did the 22-year-old "Twilight" Saga star like what she read?
''I've skimmed parts of it. When I read the first few pages describing her messy hair, I was like, 'This is so strange.' But it's just so raunchy! I mean, obviously, everyone knows that. But when I see people reading it on planes and stuff, I'm genuinely creeped out. Like, you're basically just reading porn right now! Get that blanket off your lap!'' exclaimed Stewart to Backstage.com
Basically, that sums it all up. Stewart, despite being wanted for the role, has been genuinely creeped out by the book that playing the lead role is nowhere close to reality.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Kendall Jenner Rocks Semi-Nude Balmain Lattice Dress At Paris Fashion Week [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate