Taylor Swift & Harry Styles Own Matching Necklaces
By Diadem Pambid | November 9, 2012 4:58 PM EST
Fans of Taylor Swift might be surprised with the latest news of her matching jewelry with alleged ex-boyfriend, Harry Styles of One Direction.
Having admitted to dating the popular playboy of One Direction, Swift has an uncanny ability to keep things under complete secrecy except for her latest bling. The country crooner was spotted wearing the exact same necklace as One Directions', Harry Styles. What could this mean?
Matching necklaces? So they are dating? Fans of One Direction's Harry Styles and Taylor Swift are confused if they are dating again and if they really have dated before. Thanks to this, it looks like there will be another group of girls in addition to the "I-hate-Taylor-Swift" group. There were a lot of negative comments regarding the fact that Taylor "Swift"-ly dated Harry Styles, so imagine the hate she'll be getting over a simple silver necklace?
Spotted! The 18-year-old One Direction Harry Style and 22-year-old singer-songwriter Taylor Swift were caught wearing matching necklaces and the conlcusion is that they are dating AGAIN. Rumor has it that they dated earlier this year but things did not work after Swift caught Style "cheating." Things had gone even messier when Swift caught Styl.es sending flrity messages to other girls. The two have then stopped talking since then.
However, it looks as if Harry Styles is once again in Taylor Swift's good books. The two were photographed separately wearing identical necklaces and thanks to the bling, people have now assumed thay they're in good terms.
Swift revealed that she secretly asked one of the One Direction boys to join her for a meal at the Luton Hoo hotel after performing at Radio One's Teen Awards in London. Yet, Swift refused to drop the name of the One Direction member.
"Taylor really liked Harry and even though they weren't exclusive, he hinted at making it official with her just before he took off to Australia. He even told Taylor he didn't want her to see anybody else while he was gone!" reported a source to RadarOnline, adding, "Taylor had all these texts from Harry begging for a chance to explain and telling her not to believe everything she reads."
Fans of both sides should then pick a side and which stories to believe. For one, matching silverware doesn't always mean something.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- Ukraine Under Pressure To Accept EU Brokered Gas Deal With Russia: Resists High Prices Demanded By Russia