Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Receives Jelly Bean Update: How to Install
By Kristin Dian Mariano | November 9, 2012 3:28 PM EST
SAMMOBILE reported that the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 tablet PC has begun receiving the new software but only in Germany for the time being. The update is expected to rollout to other parts of the region in the coming weeks before going global, and the update is using the build number of N8000XXBLJ9.
The new software weighs in at around 300MB and is being made available via an over the air update, and once available users should receive an automatic notification prompting them to download and install the software.
If no notification is received, you can always try and manually check for it yourself via the settings menu. However, it can take a while to reach all users, and it should bring with it some performance improvements and other new features.
Samsung Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note 2 already received Jelly Bean update and it is currently rolled out worldwide.
How to Install Jelly Bean OS in your Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- Dismantling Of Fukushima Reactor 1 Faces Delays, US Judge Gives Sailor Go Signal To Push Through Lawsuit Against TEPCO Over Radiation
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles