Heidi Klum Opens Up About Romance With Bodyguard: ‘Yes! I’m in love!’
By Czarina Malleta | November 9, 2012 3:19 PM EST
German model, Heidi Klum, finally opens up about her bodyguard turned boyfriend, Martin Kristen. She declares in a German interview, "Yes! I'm in love!"
Heidi Klum finally admits she is in love with their family bodyguard. Martin Kristen is one lucky man as the gorgeous supermodel declares her love for the bodyguard. Using her native language, she exclaimed, "Ja! Ich bin verliebt!"
The 39-year-old model has kept her silence about her private relationship with Martin. And after almost a year since her split from Seal, Heidi can't stop talking about her new flame.
During her interview with Bunte magazine, the model revealed her love for Martin and how's he's been good to her kids.
"They like him very much," she said. "That's one reasons I like him so much. He's been helping me for four years now. And he takes wonderful care of the kids. He plays with them, he protects them. I trust him."
Heidi also revealed that they are planning to spend Christmas together with her parents in California. She is probably ready to formally introduce her new boyfriend to her old folks.
Heidi and Martin were first linked in August but she says that they are not trying to hide their relationship. She insists that they just prefer to be quiet about things which was going on between them.
"Martin is not hiding. He's just not the sort of guy looking for the spotlight. He prefers to stay in the background," Heidi said. "There will always be people who will criticize whoever I live with, what kind of clothes I wear or what hairstyle I have. At the end of the day, you have to do what makes you happy. That's the rule I live by."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’: Blake And Louise Tell The True Story
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Oct. 20-24 Spoilers: An ‘Unexpected Visitor’ Changes Everything For Sami Plus Updates On Salemites
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage