Samsung Galaxy Note 2, HTC J Butterfly Will Lose Against ZTE Phablet?
By Kristin Dian Mariano | November 9, 2012 3:14 PM EST
BGR reported that ZTE could be looking into launching their first Windows Phone 8 phablet with a 5.9-inch display and 1080p resolutions. Moreover, he said it will come equipped with DTS audio technology.
ZTE's marketing strategy head Lu Qian Hao teased BGR with photos of the device, which the company are said to release soon. However, the purported photos may be fake as the pictures of the smartphone showed in the website is still sporting the Windows Phone 7 logo and to make matters worse, Microsoft has not announced that Windows Phone 8 will support full HD resolution.
Taiwan-based mobile manufacturer HTC spotted a great opportunity in the phablet market due to the success of the Samsung Galaxy Note. Thus, it unveiled HTC J Butterfly which is rumored to be making its way to Verizon.
However, the new HTC J Butterfly is only available in Japan but we have all been hearing about the HTC One X5 or HTC Incredible X for some time now. So, we should expect to see it everywhere. It may not have the same name but it is definitely coming.
The new HTC device is expected to battle head one with other phablets in the market, especially the powerful Samsung Galaxy Note 2. The device was introduced last August 29 as a successor of the phablet Galaxy Note.
The device boasts some of its amazing features such as a huge screen display, 4G/LTE connectivity, new operating system, NFC support, S-pen, etc.
Samsung recently announced that it has sold more than 3 million Samsung Galaxy Note 2 units in just over a month. The device sold faster than its predecessor.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight