Reese Witherspoon Shows Off Son, Tennessee Toth
By Charles Poladian | November 9, 2012 1:37 PM EST
The first photos of Reese Witherspoon's baby, Tennessee James Toth, have surfaced as the two took a walk around Los Angeles. Previously, Witherspoon had covered Tennessee’s face when the two were out in public.
(View the photos here.)
Tennessee Toth is Reese Witherspoon's third child, the first with her husband Jim Toth. Witherspoon's has a daughter, Ava, and a son, Deacon, with her ex-husband Ryan Phillippe. Witherspoon gave birth to Tennessee Sept. 27 at a Santa Monica, Calif., hospital, reports Who Magazine.
Witherspoon had taken the six-week-old Tennessee out for a stroll in L.A. when the first photos of the baby were taken. Jim Toth is the head of motion picture talent at Creative Arts Agency. CAA's roster includes not only Witherspoon but heavy hitters Will Smith, Brad Pitt, George Clooney, Tom Cruise and James Bond himself, Daniel Craig.
Tennessee is fitting in with his half-siblings. "Everyone is bonding with the baby,” a source told Who Magazine. Toth has also had the benefit of having less work of late at CAA. He and Witherspoon were engaged in 2010 and the main concern about Toth involved what kind of father he would be to Ava and Deacon.
According to sources, Toth has been an ideal father to his stepchildren as well as his own baby, notes Who Magazine. The source said, “Jim's been incredibly supportive, pitching in with Ava and Deacon and generally just being someone for Reese to lean on. They're all very happy.”
Previously, Witherspoon had made a splash for losing her pregnancy weight and was seen wearing skinny jeans.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- National Ice Cream Day: Most-Ordered Flavors and Toppings by Americans [See Photos]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Celebrities Whose Life Changed Because of Sexual Abuse and Molestation
Join the Conversation
- The Burka Avenger Educates Children While Fighting For Girls' Education Rights In New Pakistan TV Show
- Christopher Walken To Play Mob Boss In Film Adaptation Of Four Seasons Musical 'Jersey Boys'
- William Cantrell Mistakes Human Ashes For Cocaine, May Have Snorted Remains
- Giant Alligator Eats 80-Pound Dog In North Carolina, Gator May Still Be Alive
- Steve McQueen's Last Ride, 1952 Custom Chevy Pickup Truck, Hits The Auction Block
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $499 Comes With 5.5-Inch Quad HD Display, Snapdragon 805 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People