Spoilers Emerge For 'Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2' Zombie Campaign
By Eric Brown | November 9, 2012 10:21 AM EST
The “Call of Duty” series has made a strong name for itself in the gaming world with not only the usual popular features but by adding something else gamers love into the mix: zombies.
But now, it appears the zombie mode of the latest game in the series, “Call of Duty: Black Ops 2,” has been spoiled in a gaming thread on Reddit.
The first iteration of “Black Ops” featured a zombie mode that saw players square off against zombies while playing historical figures such as John F. Kennedy, Richard M. Nixon and Fidel Castro.
It’s been well known that “Black Ops 2” would carry on the trend of including a cooperative zombie mode, but details about the campaign mode have been fairly scarce until a thread on Reddit popped up claiming to have spoilers for it.
Apparently, the “Black Ops 2” zombie mode will feature a boss composed of electricity that players will have to defeat in a fairly creative manner. User chromastone10 posted a low-resolution photo of the boss and offered a short explanation.
Chromastone10 divulged a few details about the unknown electric zombie boss in “Black Ops 2,” writing, “It randomly appeared and it shoots electric bolts at you, it turns in to an electric ball, floats/moves around to get closer to you, then turns into a human shape and shoots you with electricity.”
From the information on the Reddit thread, it seems that a few players out there have managed to torrent illegitimate copies of “Black Ops 2” and have been offering livestreams of their playthroughs.
Because “Black Ops 2” has not yet been officially released, it’s best to take this news with a grain of salt, however.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- In Photos, Typhoon Rammasun Blasts the Philippines
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales