New BFFs? Kim Kardashian Plans Lunch Date With Kate Middleton
By Toyin Owoseje | November 9, 2012 3:52 AM EST
She already counts music power-couple Jay Z and Beyoncé amongst her list of celebrity friends, and now Kim Kardashian is setting her sights on her own royal union.
The 32-year-old reality show favourite is reportedly planning to call Kate Middleton to arrange a lunch date.
According to the Daily Star, the Keeping up with the Kardashians star is keen to become friends with the Duchess of Cambridge and intends to make it happen during her brief visit to London.
Kardashian is in the capital for a few days to promote a jointly-owned fashion label, Kardashian Kollection, with her sisters Kourtney and Khloe. The new clothing line has been designed exclusively for Dorothy Perkins.
Speaking to the newspaper, the curvaceous beauty revealed that she admired the 30-year-old royal's style.
"We all love her, and would love to hang out with her. I'm going to call her up and ask her for lunch. She's amazing," she said.
She is not the only person who is a huge fan of Prince William's wife. Karadshains's beau, rapper Kanye West, has apparently also been singing her praises.
The Watch the Throne hitmaker is said to have even encouraged his girlfriend to tone down her make-up to be more like the Duchess.
A source said: "Kanye urged Kim to tone down her make-up and style her hair in a more conservative style, like Kate.
"He also told her that she could learn a thing or two about poise and sophistication from her."
Speaking about the line, Kim explained why they have tweaked the range for their British market.
The Kardashian 100-piece line, which contains several handbags and clutch bags, as well as BodyCon dresses, has gone on sale in Dorothy Perkins stores nationwide and on the internet.
"I would say the UK look is more... effortless, but more chic," Kardashian told The Sun.
"And we wanted to make sure we had pieces that go with that. We have different blouses, slouchier tops... It's what our brand is all about. Quality at an affordable price."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- The Pirate Bay Founder Peter Sunde’s Freedom: Hollywood People Oppose TPB Founder’s Imprisonment
- 'Dancing With The Stars' (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Week 2 Spoilers: Things To Expect; Find Out Which Choreographer Is Quitting
- 'Downton Abbey' Spoilers: 'Surprising New Stories' In Season 5, George Clooney's Cameo Appearance
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Unofficial ‘Samsung Galaxy Alpha’ Can Now Be Purchased For $700 In The US
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1
- Sony Xperia E3 vs. Moto G (2014) – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown