One Direction Grace Cover of Cosmopolitan Magazine [VIDEO]
By Diadem Pambid | November 8, 2012 8:43 PM EST
The boys of the British band, One Direction have truly come a long way. From being five individual boys on the UK show, "X-Factor" to becoming the music industry's most talented boy band, Niall Horan, Liam Payne, Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson and Zayn Malik prove their worth every cover.
By the looks of it, the boys definitely deserved being on the cover of the sensual magazine, Cosmopolitan.
Judging from all the magazine covers the boys of One Direction has ever graced, sales have gone quite up. Cosmopolitan magazine therefore made the best decision of putting the five adorable and handsome boys on their UK magazine issue. Yes "Directioners", the boys will be in a magazine cover again.
So Directioners, be ready! Obviously, "Directioners" aren't the only ones excited about the big cover. Zayn Malik immediately took to Twitter to announce the boys getting to be on the cover of the esteemed magazine.
"Big cover for @cosmopolitanuk ! Boys looking slick" tweeted Zayn.
What should "Directioners" expect out of the UK Cosmopolitan issue? Well, the magazine headline practically summarizes it all up with: "Cosmo makes real men of One Direction."
In the issue, the boys were voted "Ultimate Men" at this year's Cosmopolitan VO5 Ultimate Aways. Having said that, "Directioners" are probably squealing in delight over the news. Niall Horan, Liam Payne, Zayn Malik, Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles are just a few years away to becoming named the sexiest man alive alongside Channing Tatum of "Magic Mike." For now, the boys are definitely taking it real slow.
Louise Court of UK Cosmopolitan magazine was ecstatic to share the reaction of Cosmopolitan employees. The reaction was quite the same as teenage girls lining up for the boys' concerts.
"There's been a lot of screaming, there's been a lot of anticipation in the offices today. They're great, they're geat bunch of lads. I can't say that I have never been to a covershoot before where one of the stars comes in and offers not only to get me a cup of tea but he's an hour early," said Louis.
Isn't that cute, proves that the One Direction's feet is still on the ground - being sweet and all.
Check out the behind-the-scenes video below and get ready to squeal.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Khloe Kardashian Feels her Failed Marriage with Lamar Odom Helped Cause Rob Kardashian's Depression
- Andy Roddick and Mardy Fish Can't Play in the U.S. Open Due to Drug Testing Issues
- Billy Bob Thornton Want to Play Hodor in Game Of Thrones
- Fukushima Radiation Tests on Waters Along U.S. Coast Yield Negative Results
- Zac Efron Equates Boozing to a Social Stimulant, Admits Why He Checked into Rehab Last Year
- Celebrities Who Stripped Naked for Women's Health