One Direction Grace Cover of Cosmopolitan Magazine [VIDEO]
By Diadem Pambid | November 8, 2012 8:43 PM EST
The boys of the British band, One Direction have truly come a long way. From being five individual boys on the UK show, "X-Factor" to becoming the music industry's most talented boy band, Niall Horan, Liam Payne, Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson and Zayn Malik prove their worth every cover.
By the looks of it, the boys definitely deserved being on the cover of the sensual magazine, Cosmopolitan.
Judging from all the magazine covers the boys of One Direction has ever graced, sales have gone quite up. Cosmopolitan magazine therefore made the best decision of putting the five adorable and handsome boys on their UK magazine issue. Yes "Directioners", the boys will be in a magazine cover again.
So Directioners, be ready! Obviously, "Directioners" aren't the only ones excited about the big cover. Zayn Malik immediately took to Twitter to announce the boys getting to be on the cover of the esteemed magazine.
"Big cover for @cosmopolitanuk ! Boys looking slick" tweeted Zayn.
What should "Directioners" expect out of the UK Cosmopolitan issue? Well, the magazine headline practically summarizes it all up with: "Cosmo makes real men of One Direction."
In the issue, the boys were voted "Ultimate Men" at this year's Cosmopolitan VO5 Ultimate Aways. Having said that, "Directioners" are probably squealing in delight over the news. Niall Horan, Liam Payne, Zayn Malik, Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles are just a few years away to becoming named the sexiest man alive alongside Channing Tatum of "Magic Mike." For now, the boys are definitely taking it real slow.
Louise Court of UK Cosmopolitan magazine was ecstatic to share the reaction of Cosmopolitan employees. The reaction was quite the same as teenage girls lining up for the boys' concerts.
"There's been a lot of screaming, there's been a lot of anticipation in the offices today. They're great, they're geat bunch of lads. I can't say that I have never been to a covershoot before where one of the stars comes in and offers not only to get me a cup of tea but he's an hour early," said Louis.
Isn't that cute, proves that the One Direction's feet is still on the ground - being sweet and all.
Check out the behind-the-scenes video below and get ready to squeal.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Episode 11 On Hold, Return Date, Title And Synopsis Of New Episode
- ‘The Hobbit: The Battle Of The Five Armies’ New Images Of Bard And Smaug In Battle
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Katey Sagal On Gemma Teller’s Fate in ‘Red Rose’ [VIDEO]
- Revealed: Vladimir Putin Plotting To Invade Europe – Report
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- Australian and Other Select Earth Locations Hold Proofs Life Once Existed On Mars – Report
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- Lowe's Black Friday 2014 Deals Include Up To 40% Off On Select Major Appliances, Plus Free Shipping For Orders Of $19 Or More