Are They Headed For Breakup? Liam Spotted ‘Flirting’ With Blonde, Miley Steps Out Solo
By Czarina Malleta | November 8, 2012 7:37 PM EST
Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth's relationship is put on the spotlight once again. The couple who got engaged this year might be having some trouble in paradise.
Miley and Liam are continuously put under scrutiny as rumors surface that they are having relationship problems. Miley was then quick to dismiss rumors that their romance fizzled. But according to rumors, the two might break up before they can even plan out their wedding for next year.
Miley stepped out for the first time yesterday when she casted her vote for the US Presidential Elections. The 19-year-old made her way to the voting precinct amidst rumors that her fiancé, Liam, was spotted "flirting" with a blonde.
Earlier yesterday, there were rumors that Liam Hemsworth was spotted chatting up a mystery blonde last month's event. The reports said that the "Hunger Games" actor was spotted spending the entire evening with the anonymous girl.
According to RadarOnline, Liam was seen getting "very cozy" with the female in question while he attends the Samsung Galaxy Note II party last October 25. A source said that Liam arrived early at the event but stayed the whole night with the blonde.
"Liam was in the corner of the back tent with a blonde and they were getting very cozy. It definitely looked like they were behaving in a way that was more than just friendly," the onlooker said. "His friend/handler was trying to keep people away and allow Liam and his "friend" some privacy, but Liam didn't seem to be that worried about it."
It seems that Miley didn't have time to accompany Liam during the event. The singer is currently busy working on her track together with Pharrell Williams.
Meanwhile, the former Hannah Montana star is said to be collaborating with three designers to make three separate wedding dresses. And while it seems like Miley is eager to walk down the aisle, her fiancé looks miserable in pictures day after day. Since next year is still far away, let's see if there's going to be a Miley-Liam wedding.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
- National Ice Cream Day: Most-Ordered Flavors and Toppings by Americans [See Photos]
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Orange is the New Black Update: Reality T.V. Star to Appear in Season 3, Actor Says Show can Run for Long Time, even with New Protagonist
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People