Are They Headed For Breakup? Liam Spotted ‘Flirting’ With Blonde, Miley Steps Out Solo
By Czarina Malleta | November 8, 2012 7:37 PM EST
Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth's relationship is put on the spotlight once again. The couple who got engaged this year might be having some trouble in paradise.
Miley and Liam are continuously put under scrutiny as rumors surface that they are having relationship problems. Miley was then quick to dismiss rumors that their romance fizzled. But according to rumors, the two might break up before they can even plan out their wedding for next year.
Miley stepped out for the first time yesterday when she casted her vote for the US Presidential Elections. The 19-year-old made her way to the voting precinct amidst rumors that her fiancé, Liam, was spotted "flirting" with a blonde.
Earlier yesterday, there were rumors that Liam Hemsworth was spotted chatting up a mystery blonde last month's event. The reports said that the "Hunger Games" actor was spotted spending the entire evening with the anonymous girl.
According to RadarOnline, Liam was seen getting "very cozy" with the female in question while he attends the Samsung Galaxy Note II party last October 25. A source said that Liam arrived early at the event but stayed the whole night with the blonde.
"Liam was in the corner of the back tent with a blonde and they were getting very cozy. It definitely looked like they were behaving in a way that was more than just friendly," the onlooker said. "His friend/handler was trying to keep people away and allow Liam and his "friend" some privacy, but Liam didn't seem to be that worried about it."
It seems that Miley didn't have time to accompany Liam during the event. The singer is currently busy working on her track together with Pharrell Williams.
Meanwhile, the former Hannah Montana star is said to be collaborating with three designers to make three separate wedding dresses. And while it seems like Miley is eager to walk down the aisle, her fiancé looks miserable in pictures day after day. Since next year is still far away, let's see if there's going to be a Miley-Liam wedding.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate