Are They Headed For Breakup? Liam Spotted ‘Flirting’ With Blonde, Miley Steps Out Solo
By Czarina Malleta | November 8, 2012 7:37 PM EST
Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth's relationship is put on the spotlight once again. The couple who got engaged this year might be having some trouble in paradise.
Miley and Liam are continuously put under scrutiny as rumors surface that they are having relationship problems. Miley was then quick to dismiss rumors that their romance fizzled. But according to rumors, the two might break up before they can even plan out their wedding for next year.
Miley stepped out for the first time yesterday when she casted her vote for the US Presidential Elections. The 19-year-old made her way to the voting precinct amidst rumors that her fiancé, Liam, was spotted "flirting" with a blonde.
Earlier yesterday, there were rumors that Liam Hemsworth was spotted chatting up a mystery blonde last month's event. The reports said that the "Hunger Games" actor was spotted spending the entire evening with the anonymous girl.
According to RadarOnline, Liam was seen getting "very cozy" with the female in question while he attends the Samsung Galaxy Note II party last October 25. A source said that Liam arrived early at the event but stayed the whole night with the blonde.
"Liam was in the corner of the back tent with a blonde and they were getting very cozy. It definitely looked like they were behaving in a way that was more than just friendly," the onlooker said. "His friend/handler was trying to keep people away and allow Liam and his "friend" some privacy, but Liam didn't seem to be that worried about it."
It seems that Miley didn't have time to accompany Liam during the event. The singer is currently busy working on her track together with Pharrell Williams.
Meanwhile, the former Hannah Montana star is said to be collaborating with three designers to make three separate wedding dresses. And while it seems like Miley is eager to walk down the aisle, her fiancé looks miserable in pictures day after day. Since next year is still far away, let's see if there's going to be a Miley-Liam wedding.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- ‘America's Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Winner: Betting Odds And Judges Predict Who Could Win The Finals
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date