EURUSD Daily Forecast: November 08
By swibowo | November 8, 2012 7:21 PM EST
The EURUSD attempted to push higher yesterday, topped at 1.2875 but whipsawed to the downside and slipped below 1.2750 key support. Price is in a critical phase now. We already have two technical movements suggest a potential major bearish reversal scenario: Price broke below the bullish channel and moving below the daily EMA 200. However, I think we still need a clear break and daily/weekly close below 1.2750 to confirm the major bearish reversal scenario (note= range area between 1.2750 – 1.3170). Hourly chart still suggests a bearish condition but need a consistent movement below 1.2750/35 to continue the bearish pressure testing 1.2650/25. Immediate resistance is seen around 1.2780. A clear break above that area could lead price to neutral zone in nearest term testing 1.2825/50 area.
Most Popular Slideshows
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
Join the Conversation
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?
- New Zealand Could Be Next ISIS Target After Australia Beheading Plot, Says Expert
- China Is Also Seizing Disputed Land Along Indian Border
- Xiaomi Mi4 v. Moto X (2014) – Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown