'Jelena' Duo to Appear Together at American Music Awards 2012
By Diadem Pambid | November 8, 2012 6:42 PM EST
Despite of all the rumors about them splitting up, it is planned for the one of the "Most Powerful Couple", Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez, to sit next to each other at the American Music Awards this November 18, 2012. Boy, is this something "Jelena" fans should definitely look forward to.
However, even with the news of the couple finally sharing a seat together at the prestigious musical event, this alone is no clear indicator that Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are in fact in good ters. Fans may notice that the Canadian crooner and the Latina beauty have not been spotted together for quite a while. It has been months since the reported date and months of circulating rumors of a split between the famed "Jelena" duo.
To add fuel to the fire, Selena Gomez has been rumored to be spending a lot of her time with BFF, country crooner, Taylor Swift. Perhaps the two singers are creating a tune about a break-up in the works? Still, with Bieber and Gomez not being spotted together for a while it would of course lead overdramatic fans and media having made-up speculations on the couple's relationship.
Sources and web tanloids keep pressing on that the couple's relationship is on the rocks or worse news is that the "Jelena" duo has really parted ways. Yet, with all the rumors, news is in fact that the couple will be showing and seating together at the upcoming American Music Awards of 2012.
"Selena and Justin will be sitting side by side at the upcoming American Music Awards. They sat next to each other in the front row last year, and they will be sitting in the front row this year," explains the source to Hollywood Life.
If it is really over between the two, for sure they will be contacting the AMAs and arranged for the two to sit separately. This news would definitely lead fans to go crazy over single, Justin Bieber or mourn over the loss of the "Jelena" duo.
Apart from seeing the couple together at the AMAs, "Beliebers" will be happy to hear that Justin will be performing at the event along with his mentor Usher, Pink and Kelly Clarkson.
"It's going to be the best American Music Awards show ever and there will be lots of surprises. It's the 40th anniversary," added the source.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Android Lollipop 5.0 Confirmed for Nov 3 Rollout as Nexus 6 Global Release Date is Delayed – Reports