Top After-Market NYSE Movers (Global Cash, LifeLock, CommonWealth, Freescale, MEMC, Teekay Tankers, MasTec, Accretive Health, Blyth)
By Satya Nagendra | November 8, 2012 4:39 PM EST
The top after-market NYSE gainers Wednesday were Global Cash Access Holdings, LifeLock, CommonWealth, Freescale Semiconductor and MEMC Electronic Materials. The top after-market NYSE losers were Teekay Tankers, MasTec, Accretive Health and Blyth.
Global Cash Access Holdings, Inc. (GCA) shares climbed 6.73 percent to $7.30 in post-market trading. Its third quarter net profit rose to $0.10 per share from $0.03 per share in the same quarter last year. The company also raised its fiscal 2012 earnings guidance to a range $0.81 to $0.84 per share from its prior estimate of $0.76 to $0.82 per share.
LifeLock, Inc. (LOCK) shares surged 6.06 percent to $8.05 in post-market trading. Its third quarter net loss narrowed to $0.16 per share from $0.33 per share in the same period last year. Revenue surged 44 percent to $72.1 million from $50.0 million last year and also topped analysts’ estimate of $68.45 million.
CommonWealth REIT (CWH) shares surged 6.01 percent to $15.00 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $13.46, a 52-week high of $21.43 and $1.18 billion in market capitalization.
Freescale Semiconductor, Ltd. (FSL) shares gained 5.49 percent to $9.69 in post-market trading. The company stock plunged more than 5 percent in regular trading.
MEMC Electronic Materials, Inc. (WFR) shares advanced 4.18 percent to $2.49 in post-market trading. The company stock slumped more than 6 percent in regular trading.
Teekay Tankers Ltd. (TNK) shares tumbled 11.18 percent to $3.02 in post-market trading. The company announced Wednesday that its Board of Directors has voted to declare a cash dividend of $0.02 per share for the quarter ended Sept. 30, 2012, payable on Nov. 26, 2012, to all shareholders of record on Nov. 19, 2012.
MasTec, Inc. (MTZ) shares plunged 4 percent to $23.03 in post-market trading. The company announced Wednesday that Jorge Mas, MasTec's Chairman, and Jose R. Mas, MasTec's Chief Executive Officer, agreed to sell pursuant to Rule 144 under the Securities Act a total of 3.3 million shares of MasTec common stock.
Accretive Health, Inc. (AH) shares fell 2.17 percent to $11.63 in post-market trading. The stock plunged more than 4 percent after the company reported that its third quarter net profit decline to $2.76 million or $0.03 per share from $7.27 million or $0.07 per share in the same period last year.
Blyth, Inc. (BTH) shares fell 2.13 percent to $17.17 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $15.63, a 52-week high of $46.15 and $302.42 million in market capitalization.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Tourre on stand says email in SEC case 'not accurate'
- Syrian authorities blocking access to needy in Homs - Red Cross
- Faith in European Union at low ebb, EU poll says
- Former UBS banker gets 18 months, $1 million fine, for muni bid-rigging scheme
- U.S. judge halts challenges to Detroit's bankruptcy bid
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions