Does Julianne Moore Look Young Enough To Be Her Daughter's Sister?
By IBTimes Staff Reports | November 8, 2012 11:11 AM EST
Julianne Moore may be pushing 52, but from recent pictures, she certainly doesn’t look it. The multi-time Academy Award nominee was recently seen out with her 10-year-old daughter Liv, and the veteran actress is looking incredibly young.
Moore and her daughter Liv Helen Freundlich spent much of Election Day out walking their dog around New York’s West Village. The two were both bundled up in winter coats and apparently looked almost indistinguishable to some who spotted them.
Moore, who was out without makeup, was said to look more like a sister than a mother to her daughter Liv. According to the Daily Mail, “Liv has clearly inherited her film star mother’s fiery red hair, porcelain skin and even some of the same facial expressions.”
See photos of Moore and her daughter at the Daily Mail. Do they look more like sisters or like mother and daughter?
While Moore has always been dedicated to her acting career, it seems that she also makes plenty of room to spend time with her daughter and son, 14-year-old Caleb. Her husband is director Bart Freundlich.
"We have a very solid family life, and it is the most satisfying thing I have ever done," Moore said during a 2009 interview with Harper's Bazaar.
A year later, Moore compared herself to a soccer mom in an interview with the Guardian.
"Just like every other working parent, I'm trying to figure out: 'How do I work, how am I available for soccer games, how can I make sure that I'm home when everybody's doing their homework,’” she said.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- The Burka Avenger Educates Children While Fighting For Girls' Education Rights In New Pakistan TV Show
- Christopher Walken To Play Mob Boss In Film Adaptation Of Four Seasons Musical 'Jersey Boys'
- William Cantrell Mistakes Human Ashes For Cocaine, May Have Snorted Remains
- Giant Alligator Eats 80-Pound Dog In North Carolina, Gator May Still Be Alive
- Steve McQueen's Last Ride, 1952 Custom Chevy Pickup Truck, Hits The Auction Block
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- 5 Food Scandals That Shocked The World
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Iran Leader Asks Muslims to Supply Arms to Palestine, Calls Israel ‘Rapacious Wolf’