Lady Gaga Goes Topless During Concert Stop In Brazil
By Amethyst Tate | November 8, 2012 6:26 AM EST
Lady Gaga appeared on her balcony in Brazil topless, using a coconut to cover her chest.
(View pictures here.)
The singer is set to perform in the country, and was only wearing black underwear and holding a small towel along with the coconut.
As of late, Lady Gaga has been unafraid to show off her body, even after she was criticized by the media for gaining weight.
Last week, she showed her figure off in a bikini while vacationing during a concert stop in Puerto Rico.
While the media called Lady Gaga fat, after she gained 25 pounds, she started a body revolution, inspiring little monsters all over the globe to be brave and accept their bodies, regardless of excess weight, scars, and other "imperfections."
"Today I join the BODY REVOLUTION. To Inspire Bravery. And BREED some m$therf**king COMPASSION,” Gaga wrote on her official website, after posting pictures of herself in a bra and underwear. "This profile is an extension of that dream. Be brave and celebrate with us your 'perceived flaws,' as society tells us. May we make our flaws famous, and thus redefine the heinous,” Lady Gaga added.
Gaga also said on her blog, that boyfriend, Taylor Kinney, who has appeared in a number of her music videos, has given her fuller figure his stamp of approval. “My boyfriend prefers me curvier,” she wrote. “I'm happy. Happier than I've ever been. I am not going to go on a psycho-spree because of scrutiny. This is who I am. And I am proud at any size.”
She also thanked her fans for their support, as she recently revealed that she has suffered from eating disorders since she was 15.
"My weight/loss/gain since I was a child has tormented me. No amount of help has ever healed my pain about it. But you have," she opined.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date