Tory Child Abuse Scandal: North Wales John Jillings' Report Did Not Investigate Politicians or Celebrities
By Dominic Gover | November 8, 2012 5:34 AM EST
A secret report on child sex abuse which was hidden from public view and then pulped, did not name famous politicians as paedophiles, according to the author, John Jillings. He investigated allegations of children being used for sex at the Bryn Estyn children's home in north Wales, during the 1970s and 1980s.
But a man who lived there as a child spoke of chilling abuse that was rife within the walls of the converted Tudor mansion.
Jillings' report on the period was commissioned in 1994 - but never saw the light of day.
He told the BBC: "I'd rather not get involved in listing names because it's a long time behind me, they didn't include well-known people in public life."
"The people the investigation focused on, because these were the people that the children spoke to us about, were staff members."
A former resident, today, aged 51 named 'Ben' told the Sun how disgraced DJ Jimmy Savile visited Bryn Estyn regularly. Ben was phsically and sexually abused by staff at the home, and claimed that top Tory politician Sir Peter Morrison was another visitor, where sex parties took place. Morrison died in 1995.
Ben, not his real name, claimed that when during one visit by Savile, a staff member thrust down his pyjama trousers for Savile's enjoyment.
"Savile just eyed up my privates and laughed," he recounted to The Sun.
"He thought it was funny, entertainment. This happened to a number of boys.'
Then the Jim'll Fix It star made Ben sit on his lap, "he started rubbing my leg. After that I went to bed but he had other children brought up to him," said the victim.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Boards London Train in Casual Disguise, Royal Couple’s Incognito Plan A Huge Hit [PHOTOS]
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Top Secret Wedding Tramps Jennifer Aniston’s ‘Friends’ Reunion & Pregnancy Talks [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- MH370 Update: Australians Unveil New Map To Find The Missing Plane
- Surge in UFO Sightings in Queensland Observed; Gold Coast 'Hot Spot' of UFO Encounters
- Court Grants Indian Man Divorce Over Wife’s Insatiable Sex Demands
- ISIS Threat: Australia Terror Alert Level at 'Medium' as Saudi King Warns of Attacks in Europe in a Month
- Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photos Leak Raises Doubts on Apple's iCloud; How to Secure Apple ID
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- Google Nexus 8 Confirmed as HTC T1 aka Volantis/Flounder with Freshly-Leaked Specs & Features – Reports
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans
- iPhone 6 On Release Date To Feature Qualcomm MDM9625M LTE, 1GB RAM, Mobile Payment Deal With AMEX, 1334x750 Display
- HTC One M8 for Windows Vs. Nokia Lumia Icon, The Battle Of Windows Phones