Rihanna-Chris Brown to sing "Nobodies Business" Together
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | November 8, 2012 1:23 AM EST
After weeks of speculations of their reunion, Rihanna and Chris Brown are finally coming out of their hideout as they are coming together for a duet titled "Nobodies Business".
Rihanna unveiled the duet with her ex-boyfriend on Tuesday at a time when speculations are doing the rounds that they are trying to rekindle their broken relationship.
Rihanna had earlier announced she is releasing her seventh studio album, "Unapologetic" on November 19. It will feature the single "Diamonds" which was premiered at the iHeartRadio music festival in September.
"My NEW album "UNAPOLOGETIC" will be released on NOVEMBER 19th WORLDWIDE," she had tweeted. "Rih Navy! Check out the cover for Rih's 7th studio album, Unapologetic, out worldwide on Monday, November 19th. Are you ready for the next era? "Diamonds", the new single, is available at all digital retailers now," read her Facebook post.
The ex-couple is said to be madly in love again. They sparked off reunion rumours after being caught kissing at Chris' website launch party last month, and then Chris Brown attended Rihanna's Halloween party last week dressed like an Arab terrorist.
The latest we hear is that Chris Brown has expressed his love for Rihanna over a romantic dinner.
"They had a little dinner downtown and he told her he loved her," a source told HollywoodLife.com. "They chilled for about an hour and a half and talked, and then she left to catch a flight to the east. He told her to 'stay warm' and 'travel safe' with everything that's going on the east coast. Tonight is a winning night for Chris. It's a good Monday for him, you know, a fresh way to start of the week."
It may be recalled that Chris Brown was arrested in 2009 for assaulting his then girlfriend Rihanna at a pre-Grammy Awards party. He will remain on probation until early next year for the assault.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- Joan Rivers Left $150 Million Legacy To Her Only Child, Care For Her Four Pooches Included In Her Will
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- Kendall Jenner Distances Self From The Kardashians, Prefers Kim Kardashian West To Be Absent In Her Modelling Shows
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date