EUR/USD Daily Technical Analysis by ForexAbode.com
November 8, 2012 12:07 AM EST
EUR/USD Daily and Hourly charts
EUR/USD Hourly Chart
EUR/USD Daily Chart
Euro - US Dollar Current Exchange Rate: 1.2819 (at the time of analysis update).
EURUSD Outlook: Short-term: Volatile sideways. Mid-Term: Down.
EUR/USD Analysis (November 7, 2012): Election results in U.S. ended the uncertainties and we expect some more strength in the U.S. Dollar and hence more downward moves but it's better to avoid a position today and we are keeping away.
Previous Analysis (October 31, 2012): Strong resistance is expected in the range of 1.3025 to 1.3040. Break of that resistance is required to expect any further gains. We are keeping away.
EUR/USD Correlation Values:
EUR/USD Correlation Graph:
Copyright ForexAbode All rights reserved.
Join the Conversation
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Amazon Black Friday 2014 Deals Start On Nov. 21, 2014 Including Limited-Time Lightning Deals And Deals Of The Day On Clothes, Toys, Jewelry, Watches, Bags, Accessories And Electronics
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon
- Walmart Canada Feeling The Heat As Grocery War Intensifies
- Travel Alert: Frequent Flyer Tie-Up Between Virgin Australia, South African Airways Enhanced