EUR/USD Daily Technical Analysis by ForexAbode.com
November 8, 2012 12:07 AM EST
EUR/USD Daily and Hourly charts
EUR/USD Hourly Chart
EUR/USD Daily Chart
Euro - US Dollar Current Exchange Rate: 1.2819 (at the time of analysis update).
EURUSD Outlook: Short-term: Volatile sideways. Mid-Term: Down.
EUR/USD Analysis (November 7, 2012): Election results in U.S. ended the uncertainties and we expect some more strength in the U.S. Dollar and hence more downward moves but it's better to avoid a position today and we are keeping away.
Previous Analysis (October 31, 2012): Strong resistance is expected in the range of 1.3025 to 1.3040. Break of that resistance is required to expect any further gains. We are keeping away.
EUR/USD Correlation Values:
EUR/USD Correlation Graph:
Copyright ForexAbode All rights reserved.
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery