EUR/USD Daily Technical Analysis by ForexAbode.com
November 8, 2012 12:07 AM EST
EUR/USD Daily and Hourly charts
EUR/USD Hourly Chart
EUR/USD Daily Chart
Euro - US Dollar Current Exchange Rate: 1.2819 (at the time of analysis update).
EURUSD Outlook: Short-term: Volatile sideways. Mid-Term: Down.
EUR/USD Analysis (November 7, 2012): Election results in U.S. ended the uncertainties and we expect some more strength in the U.S. Dollar and hence more downward moves but it's better to avoid a position today and we are keeping away.
Previous Analysis (October 31, 2012): Strong resistance is expected in the range of 1.3025 to 1.3040. Break of that resistance is required to expect any further gains. We are keeping away.
EUR/USD Correlation Values:
EUR/USD Correlation Graph:
Copyright ForexAbode All rights reserved.
Most Popular Slideshows
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- Apple iWatch is iPhone 6 Accessory on Sept 19 Release Date: 6 Confirmed Specs & Features
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected
- ISIS Wants $6.6M and Release of Aafia Siddiqui in Exchange of Head of Female US Humanitarian Aid Worker, 1st American Fighting for Jihadis Dead
- Ukraine Ceasefire Looks Remote As Putin Talks Tough At Meeting With Poroshenko
- James Foley Torture Involves CIA Waterboarding Technique