EUR/USD Daily Technical Analysis by ForexAbode.com
November 8, 2012 12:07 AM EST
EUR/USD Daily and Hourly charts
EUR/USD Hourly Chart
EUR/USD Daily Chart
Euro - US Dollar Current Exchange Rate: 1.2819 (at the time of analysis update).
EURUSD Outlook: Short-term: Volatile sideways. Mid-Term: Down.
EUR/USD Analysis (November 7, 2012): Election results in U.S. ended the uncertainties and we expect some more strength in the U.S. Dollar and hence more downward moves but it's better to avoid a position today and we are keeping away.
Previous Analysis (October 31, 2012): Strong resistance is expected in the range of 1.3025 to 1.3040. Break of that resistance is required to expect any further gains. We are keeping away.
EUR/USD Correlation Values:
EUR/USD Correlation Graph:
Copyright ForexAbode All rights reserved.
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Killer Whales Gobble Japanese Whaling Crew
- 12-inch MacBook Apple Retina and 2014 MacBook Pro to Feature Liquid Sensors, Release in October
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal
- 5 Marketing Nuggets We Can All Learn From Lady Gaga
- Malaysia Airlines Considers Changing Name After MH370 and MH17 Tragedies