EUR/USD Daily Technical Analysis by ForexAbode.com
November 8, 2012 12:07 AM EST
EUR/USD Daily and Hourly charts
EUR/USD Hourly Chart
EUR/USD Daily Chart
Euro - US Dollar Current Exchange Rate: 1.2819 (at the time of analysis update).
EURUSD Outlook: Short-term: Volatile sideways. Mid-Term: Down.
EUR/USD Analysis (November 7, 2012): Election results in U.S. ended the uncertainties and we expect some more strength in the U.S. Dollar and hence more downward moves but it's better to avoid a position today and we are keeping away.
Previous Analysis (October 31, 2012): Strong resistance is expected in the range of 1.3025 to 1.3040. Break of that resistance is required to expect any further gains. We are keeping away.
EUR/USD Correlation Values:
EUR/USD Correlation Graph:
Copyright ForexAbode All rights reserved.
Most Popular Slideshows
- In Photos, Typhoon Rammasun Blasts the Philippines
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- Apple Logo on iPhone 6 Might Double as Notification LED; Roughly 80M iPhone 6 Units Ordered Targeting Release Date—Reports
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June