ZIFX.com USD/JPY Reinstates Above 80 After Earlier Losses
November 7, 2012 11:32 PM EST
USD/JPY Open 80.26 High 80.30 Low 79.80 Close 80.34
On Tuesday Dollar/Yen continued increased insignificantly with 35 pips. The currency couple appreciated from 79.95 to 80.30 yesterday, matching the positive money flow sentiment at nearly +18%, closing the day at 80.34. This morning the Dollar dropped against the Yen, reaching 79.80, but later recovered.
On the 1 hour chart the upward channel is making renewal attempts, while on the 3 hour chart quotes are testing the upper limit of the wide trading range. Break above yesterday's top and nearest resistance 80.30 would encourage further recovery of the Dollar. Immediate support is today's bottom at 79.80, and consistent break bellow it could strengthen the Yen further down towards next target 79.00.
Today are Japan Trade balance and Machinery orders, both at 23:50 GMT.
Quotes are moving just above the 20 and 50 EMA on the 1 hour chart, indicating slim bullish pressure. The value of the RSI indicator is positive and inclining upwards, MACD is positive and tranquil, while CCI is about to cross up the 100 line on the 1 hour chart, giving over all light long signals.
Technical resistance levels: 80.30 81.17 82.00
Technical support levels: 79.80 79.00 78.14
Today so far +5 pips profit/loss on USD/JPY today from the following sent to clients only signal:
7:36 GMT Buy USD/JPY at 80.31 SL 80.05 TP 80.81, exit sent at 9:11 GMT.
Today so far +63, yesterday +75, as shown at our web site.
For more reports, go to Forextribe
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Getting Serious With Jennifer Lawrence, Actress Joining Coldplay Tour [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Apple iPhone 6 Actual Release Date after September 9 Confirmed 128GB Variant with New Resolution
- Moto G2 Release Roundup: Specs, Pricing, and Release Date Details
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Google Chrome 64-bit for Windows 8 and Window 7 with Mac Beta Available
- Apple iOS 8 vs Android 5.0 L: OS Wars Puts Android to Lower while Apple to Higher
- Nexus 6 on Release Date Confirmed with Phablet-Size Display as FCC Filing Hints of 5.9-Inch Screen
- Google Can Kill Samsung with Android KitKat and Android One: Here's How