ZIFX.com USD/JPY Reinstates Above 80 After Earlier Losses
November 7, 2012 11:32 PM EST
USD/JPY Open 80.26 High 80.30 Low 79.80 Close 80.34
On Tuesday Dollar/Yen continued increased insignificantly with 35 pips. The currency couple appreciated from 79.95 to 80.30 yesterday, matching the positive money flow sentiment at nearly +18%, closing the day at 80.34. This morning the Dollar dropped against the Yen, reaching 79.80, but later recovered.
On the 1 hour chart the upward channel is making renewal attempts, while on the 3 hour chart quotes are testing the upper limit of the wide trading range. Break above yesterday's top and nearest resistance 80.30 would encourage further recovery of the Dollar. Immediate support is today's bottom at 79.80, and consistent break bellow it could strengthen the Yen further down towards next target 79.00.
Today are Japan Trade balance and Machinery orders, both at 23:50 GMT.
Quotes are moving just above the 20 and 50 EMA on the 1 hour chart, indicating slim bullish pressure. The value of the RSI indicator is positive and inclining upwards, MACD is positive and tranquil, while CCI is about to cross up the 100 line on the 1 hour chart, giving over all light long signals.
Technical resistance levels: 80.30 81.17 82.00
Technical support levels: 79.80 79.00 78.14
Today so far +5 pips profit/loss on USD/JPY today from the following sent to clients only signal:
7:36 GMT Buy USD/JPY at 80.31 SL 80.05 TP 80.81, exit sent at 9:11 GMT.
Today so far +63, yesterday +75, as shown at our web site.
For more reports, go to Forextribe
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Using IVF: Busting the Myths About IVF
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 6 Most Wanted Feature Upgrades for Next iPhone
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- HTC One M8 Windows Phone to Launch for Verizon; Release Date, Price, Five Fresh Features to Anticipate for New Smartphone
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff