ZIFX.com USD/JPY Reinstates Above 80 After Earlier Losses
November 7, 2012 11:32 PM EST
USD/JPY Open 80.26 High 80.30 Low 79.80 Close 80.34
On Tuesday Dollar/Yen continued increased insignificantly with 35 pips. The currency couple appreciated from 79.95 to 80.30 yesterday, matching the positive money flow sentiment at nearly +18%, closing the day at 80.34. This morning the Dollar dropped against the Yen, reaching 79.80, but later recovered.
On the 1 hour chart the upward channel is making renewal attempts, while on the 3 hour chart quotes are testing the upper limit of the wide trading range. Break above yesterday's top and nearest resistance 80.30 would encourage further recovery of the Dollar. Immediate support is today's bottom at 79.80, and consistent break bellow it could strengthen the Yen further down towards next target 79.00.
Today are Japan Trade balance and Machinery orders, both at 23:50 GMT.
Quotes are moving just above the 20 and 50 EMA on the 1 hour chart, indicating slim bullish pressure. The value of the RSI indicator is positive and inclining upwards, MACD is positive and tranquil, while CCI is about to cross up the 100 line on the 1 hour chart, giving over all light long signals.
Technical resistance levels: 80.30 81.17 82.00
Technical support levels: 79.80 79.00 78.14
Today so far +5 pips profit/loss on USD/JPY today from the following sent to clients only signal:
7:36 GMT Buy USD/JPY at 80.31 SL 80.05 TP 80.81, exit sent at 9:11 GMT.
Today so far +63, yesterday +75, as shown at our web site.
For more reports, go to Forextribe
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Matmo Leaves 32k Customers w/o Electricity in Taiwan, Weakens After Landing in China
Join the Conversation
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- HTC One E8 (Plastic Variant of HTC One M8) with 5-Inch Display, Dual-SIM, 801 Processor and 2 GB RAM to Hit New Markets Soon
- iPhone 6 Release Date in September 26 with Price Details and More Killer Features
- Apple iPad Mini Air: Three Fresh Features on the Smart Tablet to Wait for
- 4.7-Inch iPhone 6 Release Date is Sept 26 after iOS 8 GM Public Debut on Sept 17 – Reports