ZIFX.com USD/JPY Reinstates Above 80 After Earlier Losses
November 7, 2012 11:32 PM EST
USD/JPY Open 80.26 High 80.30 Low 79.80 Close 80.34
On Tuesday Dollar/Yen continued increased insignificantly with 35 pips. The currency couple appreciated from 79.95 to 80.30 yesterday, matching the positive money flow sentiment at nearly +18%, closing the day at 80.34. This morning the Dollar dropped against the Yen, reaching 79.80, but later recovered.
On the 1 hour chart the upward channel is making renewal attempts, while on the 3 hour chart quotes are testing the upper limit of the wide trading range. Break above yesterday's top and nearest resistance 80.30 would encourage further recovery of the Dollar. Immediate support is today's bottom at 79.80, and consistent break bellow it could strengthen the Yen further down towards next target 79.00.
Today are Japan Trade balance and Machinery orders, both at 23:50 GMT.
Quotes are moving just above the 20 and 50 EMA on the 1 hour chart, indicating slim bullish pressure. The value of the RSI indicator is positive and inclining upwards, MACD is positive and tranquil, while CCI is about to cross up the 100 line on the 1 hour chart, giving over all light long signals.
Technical resistance levels: 80.30 81.17 82.00
Technical support levels: 79.80 79.00 78.14
Today so far +5 pips profit/loss on USD/JPY today from the following sent to clients only signal:
7:36 GMT Buy USD/JPY at 80.31 SL 80.05 TP 80.81, exit sent at 9:11 GMT.
Today so far +63, yesterday +75, as shown at our web site.
For more reports, go to Forextribe
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date